Dragons try "complaints"

Status
Not open for further replies.

maks69

Waterboy
Reaction score
well while most of us were paying them out for our brilliant win they started complaining alot and blaming the ref which was yes sh*t but he gave them sh*t desicions aswell...the first complaint brought up was the hazem try and that it wasnt a try and he lied ra ra ra anywayz yes it was benefit of the doubt, second was the sonny bill try and yes was abit suss almost stuffed up by another player touching sonny bill while he was stripping the ball but dat was a try aswell and last was cutlers try i duno wat they had to complain about that but yeh joey said he thought they would complain but yeh and also that knock on was bullsh*t lucki we won and ohh yehhh it feels so good no matter what the dragons supporters say dey always make excuses like last year 4 the sherwin try at kogarah :S but yeh we are blue we are white we are F*king dynmaite p.s. lucki but good win haha

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

earlier on in the season when we were getting ripped no one cared.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they called them "Controversial" decisions.

Hey guess what - We have had a fair few go against us and so has the rest of the NRL

Hickey V Knights Round 1
McKinnon V Cowboys a few weeks ago

Now my message to dragons fans is swallow it - but i guess its kinda hard when all they do is choke!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Both incidents were trys. Simple as that.
I dont know why the Dragons are so upset. What did they expect? A win against the Dogs, LOL.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Ohhh it was so good being at the game

St George fans got a bit excited with about 10 minutes to go and started dribbling. They shut up not long after then it was our turn :D

Once a choker, always a choker!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];960307 said:

St George fans got a bit excited with about 10 minutes to go and started dribbling. They shut up not long after then it was our turn :D

Yes the "Saints go marching in" was being belted out nice and confidently... however it did stop abruptly

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];960307 said:

i agree.. with you bro

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
use paragraphs!!

we have had many decisions go against us this year too.

we were simply outplayed last night for most of the night and STILL came away with the win. A quality team would have put us away

you'd think they'd be used to choking

H

Hazmak

Run-on sentence anyone?

My reply to this thread would be "Rangi Chase"

H

harryharris

I woke up this morning and here all this talk of how The Dragons were ripped off on Radio and T.V.. If the roles were reversed and St George made a late comeback to win and scored a couple of controversial tries nothing would be said-except how good The Dragons win was.
No-one in the media has given the Dogs a wrap.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats how it always is

dogs are never hard done by on the paddock according to the media

Status
Not open for further replies.