Search results

1. jamescairns2

The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Never ever. I'll renew until I die. Support for Bulldogs as long as they put on a jersey and play.
  2. jamescairns2

Our Spine Since 2012

I didn't think we would miss Hokko so much. I dare say we would still be around with his direction and leadership, Oh and goalkicking.
  3. jamescairns2

Pearce ruled out!

Think people really unfairly underrate Pearce. He has been the half back of one of the best teams of the modern era and has shown plenty of skill. He is no JT or even hunt but the man isn't useless
  4. jamescairns2

My friend is making a bulldogs clips compilation, what are the MUST HAVE moments?

Burgess vs Williams Ennis Eastwood in Easter match last year
  5. jamescairns2

Perrett is ****ing rubbish

brett morris doesnt score the first try on saturday without perretts break down the sideline and quick play the ball
  6. jamescairns2

Tickets for game vs Roosters

always wondered about that.
  7. jamescairns2

Tickets for game vs Roosters

just bought a ticket in bay 40, pax 21101. cant wait, we have the best and most passionate fans, my dragons mate last week was even impressed by how we turned out. no one gets behind their boys like we do.
  8. jamescairns2

Random Bulldogs Pics

that photo of pritchard and graham is an immediate wallpaper, thank you!
  9. jamescairns2

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

If I recall correctly there was a stat mentioned during a game that the Bulldogs win a very high percentage of wet weather games.
  10. jamescairns2

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

What? Graham, Klemmer, Jackson, Tolman , Eastwood, Pritchard aren't dogs of war? Did you see the defensive effort on Saturday night.
  11. jamescairns2

Your team vs rorters

what the goodness, youd put a winger who is found the line 22 times in centres. sorry but i respectfully think those are ridiculous ideas haha
  12. jamescairns2

NSW CUP FINALS WEEK 2 - Dogs vs Warriors Team List and Game Thread

excellent work by jaline graham to score wow
  13. jamescairns2

NSW CUP FINALS WEEK 2 - Dogs vs Warriors Team List and Game Thread

good back movement to score by mcinally, 10-6
  14. jamescairns2

Thanks to an anonymous Bulldogs fan.

I went to the game last night with my best mate who is a passionate Dragons fan. As you all know, a very intense game and finish. My mate was shattered and had his head in hands, I felt bad for him, I'd know how awful it feels and he got some terrible family news yesterday. Dw I felt bad after...
  15. jamescairns2

So.. predictions on the belmore street festival?

ill never forget my first belmore street experience last year after the panthers win, good gosh it was insane. love our fans and the culture they bring from all different backgrounds, for one love, the mighty bulldogs!
  16. jamescairns2

Hokkos Performance

I think shifting to Lafai on the last tackle is a good idea, he has a good grubber and gains metres.
  17. jamescairns2

Hokkos Performance

Not everyone will agree, but I thought that was possibly his best ever performance I've seen. That ball for perrett impregnated me and his cross field kicks were spot on, ran with the ball, controlled the game. He is hitting fine form.
  18. jamescairns2

Costumes in The Kennel ...

Bravedog has been a mainstay for a while now, that dude is absolutely mental and I love it
  19. jamescairns2

roll call

Heading to the game in the GA Sections cos it isn't our home game. Does anyone know where the bulldogs GA section is? For some reason my e ticket only has a barcode
  20. jamescairns2

Post-Match Press Conference Massive Point

Media: What made you decide it was right to start Reynolds at 6? (quote may be off) Des: Because both our international centres are out. So Dessie pretty much confirmed that Mbye is the future at five eighth. Or am I reading into it too much. If I'm right thank hazem, seeing all this Thurston...
  21. jamescairns2

What certain others think about our halves

Reynolds is our weakest link, Mbye and Hokko i think compliment each other well. Hokko is not flashy, excellent in clutch moments, can lead a team around and control a game, Mbye is highly skilled and gets the best out of our backline. Reynolds is flashy occasionally, but most of the time has no...
  22. jamescairns2

Mbye is the one.

Firstly, the incident. Enough has been said, I was at the game and was actually surprised by how angry I was. Staring at the laughing happy Rabbitohs fans behind the Kennel literally made my blood boil, and I was in a state of rage haha. Bullsh8t all round. Most importantly tho, they can have...
  23. jamescairns2

Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs Preview - Rollcall!

Literally fair weather fans haha
  24. jamescairns2

Moses Mbye parts the posts to hand Bulldogs golden-point thriller

Hahahaha I giggled in public at this. Also, mbye is the future of the bulldogs.
  25. jamescairns2

Jersey on friday?

Hahahaha good excuse, might try that one out.
  26. jamescairns2

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles

I used to play cricket on concrete with grass covering, still better than brookie
  27. jamescairns2

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles

To be fair the game is sh8t. We are playing on a sandpit in the wind and rain, how is that deemed fit for elite level sport??
  28. jamescairns2

Kennel Tickets

Hi guys, I want to purchase a pass into the kennel for my pop as the rest of us are already members for the game vs South's. I know ive read on the members website its possible. Does anyone know how to go about this? From recent experience the membership team is less than impressive for...
  29. jamescairns2

Wheres Jacob Loko??

As promising as he might be, there is no place for him ATM. He will get a chance through injury or origin
  30. jamescairns2

When we need to lift, King James will do anything he can

King James embodies everything that's important about being a Dog of War, and now with the C next to his name the boys will look to him even more. I am too pumped for this season.
  31. jamescairns2

Bulldogs excited by Morris double threat

Too early to call ATM. But we have plugged our holes, and with those holes we were still Grand Finalists. This is our year. I am crazy excited to see Brett tear it up
  32. jamescairns2

'The Kennel' Is there any difference?

The Kennel is perfect, good seating for the game and surrounded by lunatics just like me. Don't feel out of place screaming and having mental breakdowns there, its a safe place haha.
  33. jamescairns2

Fundraising for making banners?

i wanted a silhouette figure of james graham, so pro maybe? idk
  34. jamescairns2

ive whipped up a design for a graham banner, is it super expensive/annoying to get one made in aus?
  35. jamescairns2

I'll chuck in a bit too, if you start a kickstarter or one of those crowd funding websites I'm sure you attract support, maybe even from the club.
  36. jamescairns2

2015 Banners

I also dislike atmosphere and support of our club...
  37. jamescairns2

2015 supporters gear

What's the thought on our away jersey?? I know some will be annoyed at first as I was but I kinda like it. It gives it a distinct difference and looks simple and defined. Most likely buying one I think.
  38. jamescairns2

Congratulations Klemmer and Jackson [kangaroos squad]

Klemmer making the Aussie team without starting a game (ever??)
  39. jamescairns2

Bulldogs fined $20k

This is truly truly unbelievable. I went to 10+ games this year, I can't remember a time they started when they said they would. 745 always became 750 or something like that. F8ck the NRL.
  40. jamescairns2

Clubman of the Year

Mate, you are extremely negative towards him and kasiano. Most often unnecessarily. I really don't see how a true fan can hate one of our own, someone who would bleed and do anything for the club we love. If you don't like the way he plays that's fine, criticize him. But this dead set 'hating'...
  41. jamescairns2

Brett & Josh Morris reunited next season at Canterbury Bulldogs

No, he means for the year because it was the last game for sure.
  42. jamescairns2

Why? He is the best winger in the world. An automatic selection for NSW and Australia. You don't think that caliber of player is worth 500k?
  43. jamescairns2

he would most definitely learn, especially over an off season. Jmoz started to be really strong there after a few consistent games under his belt and so will bmoz. His support play will be great, he can penetrate holes for fun and will be good support for our forwards.
  44. jamescairns2

Healthy banter with a die hard dragons fan ;) they are so cut over this potential news.
  45. jamescairns2

9 bias - other fans agree

I don't blame them for pushing South's story over ours, it was smart. But I think there was a line and they crossed it. Doesn't matter now haha. Don't have to hear anymore of the South's wankfest next year (as much)
  46. jamescairns2

Good point. But the NRL is also a brand, and bias conduct is bad for credibility.
  47. jamescairns2

What about the ringing of the bell and then playing glory glory before kick off, disgusting.
  48. jamescairns2

30 weeks

I have had a very rough year with personal sh8t, but the mighty Bulldogs have been a shining light. Given me so many great moments and memories that I'll always remember. Always #proudtobeabulldog
  49. jamescairns2

Car Vandalism

That was during the week
  50. jamescairns2

Car Vandalism

I had a scarf in the window cos I couldn't find a flag to buy conveniently, someone ripped it out and took it. Spastics.
  51. jamescairns2

The most disappointed I've ever been after a game

I'm still wearing my jersey today, very proud of us. We weren't meant to make the grand final, and us getting there made our season. Winning would have been a really really nice bonus. I was far more disappointed after the knights game last year
  52. jamescairns2

What A Great Season BOYS!!!

Wat. If you rate a GF appearance a terrible season youre a hard marker mate.
  53. jamescairns2

Mick Ennis Article for Fox Sports - He is Genuine class

Almost welled up reading this haha, what a f8king legend.
  54. jamescairns2

Which Jersey will you wear tomorrow?

2013 home signed jersey, only option haha. Have my dads Hyundai jersey from his days, so beaten now tho, looks shocking.
  55. jamescairns2

Dogs release - ennis out , graham and hodko to captain

From interviews I've seen this week he seems genuinely ecstatic the team is there, thinking about the boys before himself. What a legend. I'm certain the boys will dig even deeper for him, so well respected by fans and players alike.
  56. jamescairns2

Bulldogs on the footy show tonight

Our boys have a look about them, relaxed but intense. McGuire saying that he isnt nervous and he is just confident in his team, shows all their attitudes I think. They think they will just do their thing and win, if you say you arent nervous you are either lying or insane.
  57. jamescairns2

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

even if they think the rabbits will win, if they think they will win 48-4 they know absolutely nothing about rugby league. Can't wait to spoil the party arghhhh keen.
  58. jamescairns2

Selling 2x Bronze tickets for GF

as in section 625?
  59. jamescairns2

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

it really is very cheap for a junior, im a student and the value is off its head. just get a flexi 5 or something, worth it especially if you still go to games
  60. jamescairns2

Brave dogs absence has us winning

He has awesome passion and is good to have around, not sure he should be on the field. but he stood directly infront of me yelling something and it was a laugh and added to the experience.
  61. jamescairns2

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

First season this season as a member, absolutely love it. Support the club, go to games, and feel more and more a parties of something special. Nothing is better than our club, I'll be a member until I die.
  62. jamescairns2

tim browne

Browne has really proven the old saying that props don't blossom till later on. Been at the club for a while, but he is a good first grade prop now. Legend and a good bloke judging by my interaction with him at members day.
  63. jamescairns2

Have a listen to The Back Page go on about Isaac Luke

Really can't stand the Back Page, Tony Squires is unbearable. He almost ruined that DallyM awards
  64. jamescairns2

Five reasons the Doggies will make Rabbit stew this Sunday

Hahah I wanted some respect for us, but I wrote the first bit focusing on the pressure on the rabbits. Trying to add to that hysteria.
  65. jamescairns2

2014 Grand final team

I'd give it to mbye, he can play 80 if needed. Showed strong defence so far and will be dangerous out of dummy half.
  66. jamescairns2

Five reasons the Doggies will make Rabbit stew this Sunday

‘Glory glory to South Sydney’ – the inner mantra of each Rabbitohs fan. I won’t further assault your ears with how long it has been since they have been on the greatest stage, but it’s been a while. Actually it’s been a really long while. Coach Michael MacGuire was not even born and Alex...
  67. jamescairns2

Interesting Observation #2

Only one team (dragons) since 2007 has won a premiership without having been in a grand final in the preceding 5 seasons. Huge factor.
  68. jamescairns2

Dogs vs panthers on fox sports

Its already on the forum
  69. jamescairns2

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Could only afford bronze and didn't get it, feeling pretty dead on the inside. Been to 10+ games this year and miss the most important one, pain.
  70. jamescairns2

AAN number

Bronze is goneeeeeee, no tickets for me, ill be watching at home
  71. jamescairns2

The Souths sycophancy will be sickening this week

I stopped reading when he said we were founded in 1934, not a a hard fact to check
  72. jamescairns2

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Wondering guys, is it worth getting a bronze? i cant afford supporter sections unfortunately.
  73. jamescairns2

Pop-up stores : What do they sell ?

I popped in last night during the celebrations, they have quite a few odd things, a banner that says go bulldogs for 5 bucks. Not worth a trip i dont think, but if you are anywhere near it you may as well.
  74. jamescairns2

What's Your Grand Final Pilgrimage?

Wish I could make the game buttttttt, I'm a student haha cant be spending that type of money. Ill be watching at the traditional GF party amongst family friends, then making my way to belmore to celebrate!!!!
  75. jamescairns2

AAN number

If someone could spare me a couple hundred dollars that'd be great ;)
  76. jamescairns2

Tony Williams on Report

Won't be charged.
  77. jamescairns2

2012 v 2014

So different to 2012. We have fought so hard this year, showed unbelievable spirit. 2012 we were high flying on barbas wings, we have the dogs of war thing going now and that is better suited for grand final footy. GFs aren't about flash, they are about grunt, and we have that in truck loads.
  78. jamescairns2

Bulldogs fans celebrate win against Penrith Panthers in the streets of Belmore

One of the best photos I have seen in my life wow.
  79. jamescairns2

2006 Final v Broncos

I'm pretty sure I cried after this game, I was 10 haha.
  80. jamescairns2

Do we have the best centre pairing in the comp?

Id say Lyon is well past it. Auva'a and Walker is very lethal as well.
  81. jamescairns2

Post-Match Celebrations

Hello all you Dogs of War, I had this fantasy a while back, but up until two weeks ago it seemed a dream. Now it is reality. We are one game from the game of games, and that is insanely exciting. Not getting ahead of myself, but if we win, I won't feel like going home to bed and sucking on my...
  82. jamescairns2

I need ticket info for the dogs game

3. Tickets will have free transport
  83. jamescairns2

Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

just bought tickets for the kennel, unbelievably keen!
  84. jamescairns2

Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Hey Kennelers, just wanted to ask who is going to the game/where they will be sitting. i sat in ga at the end of the field vs manly and wished i had have been sitting over in the kennel, so id like to be around some blue and white maniacs. has anyone sat in hot seats, how was it? thought i...
  85. jamescairns2

Important

What do you think of penrith??? Shit!!! What do you think of shit??? Penrith!!! Thank youuuuu, that's alright!! Could steal a hundred more football chants, their fans are insane, probably from boredom.
  86. jamescairns2

Random Bulldogs Pics

Edited these for my phone wallpaper, thought I may as well share if someone else wants trents beauty and a reminder of that moment on their devices.
  87. jamescairns2

What an amazing feeling

I completely lost my sh8t when Hokko nailed it, i was in GA and had room around me so i was screaming and yelling, gave my girlfriend a kiss, picked my sister up. my best feeling as a Bulldogs supporter, the other one points this year were thrilling, but none of them meant our season. ANOTHER...
  88. jamescairns2

Why im confident about the penrith game..

Roosters completed at 56% percent. If the Panthers were true quality they would have put them to the sword. Sharks would beat a team dropping the ball every second time they get it. I'm confident.
  89. jamescairns2

Bulldogs 2014

I was comforting myself (before Sunday) that even if the season did amount to nothing, 2014 was a success because of moments. That's what footy is about, moments of joy and the mood it gives you. vs Rabbitohs was amazing on Easter. 40-12 against storm made me cry of joy. Beating manly with no...
  90. jamescairns2

Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

i havent been to allianz since 2008 haha, cant remember, is sitting at the ends any good? sitting in GA for anz is painful sometimes.
  91. jamescairns2

Car flags??

Two scarves in the windows is a cheap flag Hahaha
  92. jamescairns2

Time to show the Kennel is the best

I'm alternating my two bulldogs jerseys this week at uni, letting those barefoot Wollongong hipsters know what's up!
  93. jamescairns2

I got tickets for three adults and three concessions for 82. Bargain.
  94. jamescairns2

Possible Bulldogs vs Manly teams this week

James graham > most of their pack combined
  95. jamescairns2

because it's a manly home game isn't it? but you can't play at brookie.