Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers,

just wanted to ask who is going to the game/where they will be sitting. i sat in ga at the end of the field vs manly and wished i had have been sitting over in the kennel, so id like to be around some blue and white maniacs. has anyone sat in hot seats, how was it?

thought i may as well make this thread since it went well last week thanks to who ever made it haha.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Will be there, hopefully in the kennel again. Wow!!!

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep gonna have 8 people (7 dogs and 1 panther)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers,

just wanted to ask who is going to the game/where they will be sitting. i sat in ga at the end of the field vs manly and wished i had have been sitting over in the kennel, so id like to be around some blue and white maniacs. has anyone sat in hot seats, how was it?

thought i may as well make this thread since it went well last week thanks to who ever made it haha.
What an unreal atmosphere in the Kennel last night. What an unreal game. On the Ticketek website you will see a seating map of ANZ and I would say that the sections marked hot seats and supporter sections on the eastern side of the ground would be what the kennel and eagles nest section were at Allianz last night. Being with so many like minded and extremely passionate Bulldogs fans was terrific and I have never had such a great night at the footy. Correct me if I am wrong but is not the traditional kennel section on the eastern side the one they have listed for hot seat/supporter. I assume that fans will be segregated again so the next best (unless you want pricey seats or to sit with the bogan Riff supporters )will be category 3 reserved at either end with one being allocated to us and one to the Panthers. No matter we will outnumber them as we did at Allianz last night and we will be just as load and proud. It was great to hear the players saying we were an like extra team member last night and so loud and that the support we gave them was appreciated. It was surreal waiting around at the ground until everyone had left the field and it made me so proud to be associated with such a great club. Did anyone else there see Raelene Castle sitting right in the middle of the kennel enjoying the game and looking at home?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was in GA with the army at Allianz. Was good. But the kennel looked better.

Will prob go with kennel for this game.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there front row a bay 38 and I wish I had a seat ten rows up the camera man and security guard were in my face I probable go with a seat on the 40 m line close to the dogs base

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A group of seven of us were sitting right beside you to your left and we enjoyed the experience. Man you could almost smell the liniment.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So bakes u know where in anz stadium we can get a good view of the action ?
The best seats are sideline 30 rows back in my opinion - might be hard to get them though... we were 23 rows back at Allianz last night and it was awesome.

Anywhere in that second level (400 bays) is better than being close to the front at ANZ as well. I just wish ticketek realised this...

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always go for "The Kennel" area, decent seats and best atmosphere!
It was crazy last night but I didn't like my view from the kennel front row ,I know anz is differently configured to sfs .thats y I'm confused ,I know there will be doggy fans everywhere so the kennel will be effective all over the stadium lol but regardless I want to know exactly the best seat in the house at anz is?

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
Venue map - I think we're on the northern end, so our supporter areas are 111/112 and if they're segregating fans we'll have the cat 1/2/3 areas surrounding those bays as well.

Are the supporter areas reserved seating? Looks like regular cat 3 is reserved next week for some reason, unlike last night where it was GA

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Are the supporter areas reserved seating? Looks like regular cat 3 is reserved next week for some reason, unlike last night where it was GA
All reserved... Big crowd Expected so
No GA...

N

Natboy

Hey Kennelers,

I just got Aisle 107 row 11 so should be good. The atmosphere was pretty good against Manly even if I literally only had the aisle separating me from the scum fans

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I sat infront of ralene on Saturday. It was good to see her drinking a beer and having a chat during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.