Bulldogs fined $20k

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cannot cope with this. You knows there's issues with the game when we're all talking about the way a Grand Final was run rather than the game.

Every time I get a "How'd you go on Sunday?" - I respond with "At the festival of Souths?"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Send the bill to Russell , saying they would of made it out earlier but a few old farts were fukking around with a bell.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are always the team that is made an example of. Got fined for the Graham concussion thing, yet Souths dont even get mentioned to the fact that Burgess played with a concussion, even after he came out and admitted he was concussed.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Sam burgess he was concussed the whole game Is the nrl giving them a fine no.
What about those patches they were wearing if the nrl was tough on sharks for their wrongs well souths should be stripped of the title for cheating

And another thing did the roosters manly or Melbourne ever get keys to he city when winnings grand final No. So the win was bought
Wake up to yourselves nrl you're going down the tube fast. It's seriously BS how we get treated unfair even though we made the grand final.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading the article it seems there are no clear parameters regarding a time limit for running out after the first team .. I doubt very highly this is an enforceable fine..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des did the right thing. Theres no way he would walk his team out when there playing that Glory Glory bullshit. Appeal the fine.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL game is becoming a complete joke!

ToughDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
According to the times set, the grand final kick off was supposed to be at 7:20 as stated on every site. Howeve at 7 20 no tem was out yet as channel 9 took advantage for greater revenure. Rabbitohs come out at 7 35 15 minute after channel 9 decided we can now start we have racked in an extra 250,000, however the bulldogs come out 5 minutes later and get fined 20.000. How about nrl fine channel nine who delay every game regularly for greater cost.

I crap I forgot channel 9 is the boss and they decide when the game starts

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is truly truly unbelievable. I went to 10+ games this year, I can't remember a time they started when they said they would. 745 always became 750 or something like that. F8ck the NRL.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This so called fine is just a smoke screen. The NRL has taken upon itself to start a collection to lure Sam Burgess back to the NRL on Souths behalf. :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If the nrl don't fine souths for playing burgess concussed now, someone at the nrl should be sacked.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big deal. 20 mins worth of teamstore trading during GF week!

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Been listening to Dead Set Legends on Triple M this morning and have been pleasantly surprised by Ray Warren actually supporting us on this and not only saying that the fine is harsh and over the top, but also that if the NRL is fair then it must now look at fining Souths over the Sam Burgess concussion incident.

Rabs was actually really giving us a massive rap during the show and even agreed that the coverage favoured Souths. Thought I was hearing things to be honest lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading the article it seems there are no clear parameters regarding a time limit for running out after the first team .. I doubt very highly this is an enforceable fine..
Raelene Castle signed some sort of statement saying the Dogs will be on the field on time.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg and the nrl r sucking souths balls. I hang my head in shame knowing Greenberg was once our ceo. ****ing sellouts the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.