Search results

1. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

The rules are enforced on a completely subjective basis mate. In your case I'm pretty sure you better be on your best behaviour lol
  2. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Banned for that?! After the insults I read about Glendoggies in a thread in RL general, how come all those people aren't banned for a year? Oh that's right, some are mods. Some of what was said about him is disgusting. Then you have all the mocking, belittling and bullying of guys like...
  3. Edroy

Klemmer and Jackos origin chances according to Sirro and Blocker

I will be very surprised if Klemmer doesn't get selected, and Jacko's chance just went up with Bird likely to miss a few weeks with suspension. Personally, I think Josh adds more anyway. He is tireless and did some outstanding things in CvC on the weekend. It's time for the old brigade to be...
  4. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Thumbs up!
  5. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

His playing credentials have nothing to do with his coaching ability. His coaching ability, or judgment has everything to do with his coaching record, which is diabolical. Baa is and always will be a bulldogs legend, but his opinion on a player should be taken with a grain of salt. You must...
  6. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

You are so blinded by hatred. He was in everything and Johns must have rapped him at least 5 times for good kicks and passes. I actually pity you. To hate someone so much, especially a player for the club you supposedly support must really suck.
  7. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Yep, I'm sure he goes out their thinking "stuff the fans I'm going to trip someone today". Some people...
  8. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Several players have done similar this season and last. If it's not a reflex action it must be premeditated. So you think he goes out onto the field with the idea of tripping in his mind? I say turn it up to that. Players like Reynolds are always sailing close to the wind because they are too...
  9. Edroy

Reynolds to get 1 week suspension

True Bulldogs fans supports ALL the players. If you don't, **** off and support a different team. James Graham the people's champ bit a players ear but is hailed as king ffs. For months after that I swore he didn't, but there comes a point where you have to be real. People need to get some...
  10. Edroy

How many weeks did he get again? Was it 6 like you guessed? Haha now who is the dribbler again? Farking kindergarteners...
  11. Edroy

Justice prevails and all the Grub haters on TK (The Kindergarten) look foolish like usual. Thankfully the judiciary has some credibility because not much is left in the NRL.
  12. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

The only kenneler with some sense.
  13. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Talk about an overreaction! I expect that from opposition supporters, not Bulldogs. The attempted trip was nothing. The way people are carrying on about it is ridiculous. Oh he must have serious mental problems hahaha. It's a reflex action ffs. He was wrong footed and threw his leg out. Big...
  14. Edroy

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

Refs feel sorry for the tigers losing so many leads they're now giving them bullshit penalties.
  15. Edroy

Kicking the goal. That's defeatist. We will win this.
  16. Edroy

Awesome defence dogs.
  17. Edroy

Tigers kicking has been far superior too.
  18. Edroy

Hodko has been better tonight but still not up to FG standard. The pass to Mbye where he got his head taken off and lost the ball was good. It's only attitude and some arsey tries that see the Tigers with the lead. We need to play like rabid dogs and few teams could match us. That said, we have...
  19. Edroy

That pass from Mbye was deliiiicipus. Very difficult to thread it like he did.
  20. Edroy

Loving the Rona, Mbye and Pritchard combo! Mbye should be no.7 when Jmoz comes back. He does what Hokko should do on that side.
  21. Edroy

This defence is more like it
  22. Edroy

We have such a lame attitude. Just going through the motions. We need to be ****ing ruthless.
  23. Edroy

Being outplayed. Simple as that. If we stop making errors and play smart we can come back.
  24. Edroy

If they overrule this the rort is on.
  25. Edroy

Tigers lose it over the line on first sight.
  26. Edroy

Get ****ed ref no try my arse! I reckon he got it.
  27. Edroy

Much better ball movement!
  28. Edroy

**** me what a useless kick!
  29. Edroy

Wasn't trying to offload tbh. Just had the tigers arm in there. Here's a chance to hit back quick.
  30. Edroy

Wow. You have to applaud that even though it's the start we didn't want.
  31. Edroy

Tols with the amped up speech. Come on doggies rip 'em to shreds!!!!
  32. Edroy

I agree re: walking out together. I doubt it will ever happen though as it's always been separate and you cheer your team, and boo the opposition. Can't do that if both come out together.
  33. Edroy

Isn't it about time we had an Anzac jersey? I don't think we've ever had one?
  34. Edroy

Pretty good crowd. Deserving of the occasion. I like the teams walking out together.
  35. Edroy

And to Marley: Kaufusi had a few hitups then went missing. Maybe he's too old to play more than 10 good minutes. I can't quote cos there are pics over the link.
  36. Edroy

Haha really Mr I? Woods the Sasquatch lol. Kapow is a rig though. Even straight dudes can admire that.
  37. Edroy

Loko

As if Loko won't play FG this year like some people reckon. Unless he stuffs up again or gets injured, he will cover for any second rower or centre/wingers who are out. But he will have to prove himself in NSW cup first. It's interesting that Manly only fined Taufua $2k for his part in the fight.
  38. Edroy

Also, our bench is much better than theirs. I don't know the go with Kaufusi. It seemed like he only played 10 minutes last week.
  39. Edroy

This match will come down to defence. Tigers defence has shown to be poor, losing after leading 22-0 last week and letting us come back from way behind in our first match this season. If we can limit brooks and tedescos impact, we should be too good. As much as I'd like Jmoz to be fit, having...
  40. Edroy

Canterbury Bulldogs back-rower Josh Jackson predicts Kangaroos Test axing

Klemmer serves his final game of suspension this weekend. The test is the week after so he would be free to play. Probably won't get picked since he missed 3 games leading up to it but in his last game v Souths he was dominant. I think Jacko is just being modest, but tbh he hasn't set the world...
  41. Edroy

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

You'd have sex at her would ya? Does that mean you'd whack off in front of her? LOL She does have a great body in those tight dresses she wears but her face is child like. Very off putting. I'm assuming you're talking about the Aussie version and Lily Serna? The chick on the British version is...
  42. Edroy

mancave games room ideas

I'm considering upgrading from a 65" TV in my lounge room. The seats are around 3m away and it's far too small tbh. I can get the 79" version of this Sony for $6999 which sounds pretty good. http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/sony/x9000b/550475/ I don't think a full HD of that size can be...
  43. Edroy

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I don't like most TV shows but the new series of Portlandia has been alright. The first 2 or 3 episodes were average. I'd rather they stick with one theme for the final like they used to. I also enjoy Hipsters. P.S: I've tried watching GoT once or twice and been bored after a few minutes and...
  44. Edroy

My neigbors

I think I said this in another thread but reading this (while funny) has me concerned that Bob is schizophrenic. Always ranting about ambiguous enemies etc. Have you seen a doctor Bob? Maybe people say it's all in your head because it is?
  45. Edroy

Father bashed protecting daughter at shopping centre

I'm with Skippy, Owey and anyone else who wants to teach these maggots a lesson. I've been a victim of a gang of youths. In some areas it's just how things are. The parents are the same and encourage it. So in my case, it was NYE and I was celebrating at a friend's place in Campbelltown (up...
  46. Edroy

Kasiano back next week, Klemmer the week after

Only Kasiano is back next week. Klemmer got 3 weeks didn't he?
  47. Edroy

Bulldogs vs. Sea Eagles Match Thread

Good result considering all the players we had out. The team had good cohesion for one that had many changes. Like I said before, we have to take the refs out of the equation. The Manly try from the bomb off the cross bar shouldt have been awarded. Ballin was in front of the kicker and affected...
  48. Edroy

Bulldogs v Sea Eagles preview

FMD, every thread turns to shit with people giving Bulldogs_fan a hard time. What a bunch of bullies. Some of you are adults and should know better ffs. P.S: You don't speak for me Mr Invisible. You said everyone on here has a problem with BF. I don't. He shares his opinion just like everyone...
  49. Edroy

Is Josh Reynolds the new JT?

Reynolds will be better than JT.
  50. Edroy

Lichaa denies calling referee a dog

Haha one of my favourite movies and that scene is awesome. Btw, adding to my previous post, obviously the behaviour from the fans put the club in a difficult position but I can guarantee that any other club would not have copped it so hard in the same situation.
  51. Edroy

Lichaa denies calling referee a dog

Good idea Rod. If the NRL actually did blackmail the club, it's shameful. They're propping up basket cases like the Titans and Tigers, yet a strong club like the Bulldogs that have a huge following and one of the best crowd averages every season, they treat like crap.
  52. Edroy

Pregnant woman hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl

I remember years ago when the army was sitting right next to a lot of bunny supporters (not sure if it was the burrow) and I thought it was going to be an all-in brawl. Both sets of fans were bristling. I can't recall if anything happened tbh. The last time we played the rabbits before...
  53. Edroy

Bottlegate : Police wish to speak with the following ...

Well said. I don't support or justify the throwing of things onto the field, or at the refs, but the hysteria over it is alarming and ridiculous. It was made out to be MUCH worse than it really is. Also, I was there and the thought went through my head. I don't think it ever has in the...
  54. Edroy

Aiden Tolman & Tony Williams vs. Dragons

They did score very easily but tbh it was mainly the skill of Marshall and Dugan, although there was some average attempted tackles by Hokko and Jmoz which allowed Dugan and Frizell to score. The Dragons were pathetic a month ago but have improved a lot since. I don't think they can play better...
  55. Edroy

Dogs Disagree With Graham Grading (RLW Article)

Totally agree. People who are supporting the club's reaction are acting like disputing a charge or grade would be outrageous. The fact is, if it's deemed unfair or too harsh etc. it should be contested. The Dragons are contesting Frizell's grading after he smashed Browne in the head. To me...
  56. Edroy

If the NRL threatened to make things worse if we didn't take the early pleas, let alone actually doing it, it would be outright biased treatment. The judiciary is supposed to be a fair and just system. Maybe it's not, but that is how it is supposed to be. I understand the club wanting to move...
  57. Edroy

Soft, little puppy dogs, not fearsome, vicious bulldogs! So what if it's "not a good look"? You know what's a worse look? Bowing down to the man. Klemmer isn't the captain and swore and insulted the ref. Graham is the captain and just displayed anger, yet he gets the same penalty? BS. I'd be...
  58. Edroy

Anything on Matt Frawley?

I didn't watch McGradys defence very closely but did notice him make some good tackles. He certainly looked the better player. Behind a big pack he could be a very useful player. Frawley was a passenger.
  59. Edroy

Scrap the "no ****head policy ASAP

Quoted as truth.
  60. Edroy

Parra Prisoners, Mau and Wicks. Two of only a handful of good players they have ;)
  61. Edroy

I agree with the aim of only recruiting good people, but the reality is we've had the likes of Maitua and Loko stuff up and remain with the club. I agree unless it's serious crimes, they should try and help the player, like they are with Loko. The point is, judge each case on it's merits. James...
  62. Edroy

Sympathy for the Members

Exactly right and why I was so pissed off about it. After cooling down and hearing why it wasn't ruled a send off (open hand and Browne dropping down) I can deal with the decision, but I can't deal with this unfairness that players can now foul others and remain on the field. With the concussion...
  63. Edroy

Sympathy for the Members

This sums up my thoughts. It's a sterilized version of the game. Everything is analyzed so closely, yet they still get so much wrong and are so inconsistent with their rulings. Shoulder charges are banned and punching is almost non-existent. I know the game has to appeal to mums and their kids...
  64. Edroy

Sympathy for the Members

I've been a member for the last 7 years straight and around another 10 seasons overall. After today's biased decision not to send off Frizell, I'm glad I didn't renew this year. I feel sorry for the members that paid money to put up with the bias from the NRL. It's going to be tough, but I'm...
  65. Edroy

Dear Raylene. Accept the Passion.

Yes dogluva, 134is unreserved and there were a few (deluded) bunny fans in there.
  66. Edroy

What happened to the send off?

NRL are an absolute disgrace. Ruined a perfectly good sport.
  67. Edroy

What happened to the send off?

If that hit on Browne isn't a send off, what is? Do you have to kill the bloke ffs? You can take out a player and keep all yours now guys. It's open slather. Another nail in the coffin of the NRL.
  68. Edroy

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Dragons

There goes the game. The commentator are wanking on about the dragoon defence but the reality is our attack is hopeless, mainly due to Hokko. Chase has been killing it on the right side and just needs good ball ffs. Now Reynolds is there, maybe he can provide it.
  69. Edroy

Bloody hell Des, golden boy offers us nothing and you replace someone who does (Lichaa) with grub?!
  70. Edroy

Stanley has been great but just blew a try. Could have scored himself.
  71. Edroy

Top 3 of our team? Big deal. Can't be the NRL surely.
  72. Edroy

Another shit kick from the awesome Mbye.
  73. Edroy

Stanley the offload king
  74. Edroy

Get golden boy hok off and bring on Reynolds. Hokko is useless.
  75. Edroy

Pass the ****ing ball Hodkinson!!!!
  76. Edroy

Very lucky Farrell blew it.
  77. Edroy

Awfully soft try to concede after all the possession we had in their half. Just what I feared FFS.
  78. Edroy

We scored a try off his kick. That's all that matters. Can't give me any specific try assists etc. what a surprise AHA.
  79. Edroy

Benji: Our 14th player hahaha
  80. Edroy

Jackson was through a huge gap if Lichaa passed it to him. Should have been first try scorer.
  81. Edroy

Pretty good first set. Sammy almost straight through.
  82. Edroy

Jackson fts. I hope he doesn't in a way since I haven't bet on it. matautia in for nightingale. Our chances just improved a lot.
  83. Edroy

Can you shove your bias where the sun don't shine Marley and stop ruining these forums? You want answers? How about Reynolds kick for Jmoz to score and a grubber for repeat set? You clearly missed these two plays since you were wearing your hate glasses. Now tell me what Mbye and Hokko did that...
  84. Edroy

Today - NSW Cup - 12:30 live on Fox Sports 1

Our team is crap. Obviously weakened by the players that had to fill in for FG but the main problem is the halves need to be much more involved. McGrady had glimpses of brilliance but just needs to get his hands on the ball more and back himself.
  85. Edroy

Not much to write home about. Our halves are average. I have barely noticed Frawley, except he put in a crap kick for an easy 20m restart. McGrady has been slightly better. Ese'ese has been pretty good. As too Elliott. Graham's deft little kick for the try was nice. Iongi will be the new cult...
  86. Edroy

I'm watching. Mick Ennis is commentating. I'm interested to see how our halves play (Frawley and McGrady) and the forward battle should be good although I've already forgotten who we have in the pack lol. Wenty have moreoa, Pauli and Faoso though, so they're strong.
  87. Edroy

Dogs of ReWARds

Doggy bones lol
  88. Edroy

Good Friday nightmare proves hating on Bulldogs fans only makes mongrels bite back

Pretty good article from your mate Feendogz. He gets across some good points but tbh, the fans that hate on us doggies fans are too daft to understand, believe or give a crap. We all know that a Bulldogs crowd is very multi cultural and includes all walks of life. We all know that most of them...
  89. Edroy

Big League: Steve Price declares – Charge down is dead (Article)

The precedent was set years ago tbh. Like every other rule it is a lottery when and how severely it is enforced. There was already at least one other example after our game last Friday. In the cowboys v penrith game, a player hit both the kickers legs after he kicked the ball. Nothing come of...
  90. Edroy

The mind of michael ennis

When I've watched the sharks this season, I've hoped to see Ennis play well, and he has in patches. I still admire the man. He's not the best player but he gives his all, and like Graham he is a mongrel on the field, but a gentleman off it. Mick had his forehead busted open from a head clash in...
  91. Edroy

Bulldogs versus NRL - rugby league's newest battle

I forgot to say that I wish the Bulldogs fought the charges and/or gradings to make a point, but I can understand why they didn't. It would perpetuate the witch hunt and wouldn't achieve the goal anyway. Most people think the refs got it right, but they should have at least fought the Lichaa and...
  92. Edroy

Bulldogs versus NRL - rugby league's newest battle

Not a bad article but a few issues. 750ml coke? I know it's semantics but I think they only sell 600ml lol. Most people, if not all, threw bottles as a gesture of disgust. I doubt they wanted to hurt anyone. It's not like they were thinking rationally. Otherwise they would have tipped the...
  93. Edroy

NRL 360 heads up

I thought Benji said as if or something like that. Anyway, I read this thread and thought I'd watch to form my own opinion. Geez what a mistake. The usual fluffy bs. No real substance and got nowhere with Greenberg. At least Ennis arced up but it was mostly non-provocative opinions as to not...
  94. Edroy

Alan jones knows his league.

Same here. I can't stand him but he's described it well. I was watching the Panthers v Cowboys game and there was a worse tackle but nothing happened afaik. I think Kostjasyn hit the legs of Wallace as he was in the air right after kicking the ball. Not only was he in danger of injuring his...
  95. Edroy

Banners for this wknd

I see nothing wrong with expressing an opinion tbh, as long as it's done intelligently.
  96. Edroy

Banners for this wknd

"please be fair mr. Referee, oh great one"
  97. Edroy

Now lichaa is in trouble ffs!!

You have to laugh at the ineptitude. As if they can find these people if they don't already have a criminal record. As for the talk of stripping points, even if they have video of people wearing blue and white throwing bottles, how can they prove they're bulldogs fans? Maybe I'll flog a dragons...
  98. Edroy

Bill Harrigan says James Graham behaved worse than Josh Dugan and other bad boys

Comparing it to Dugan cruising on his roof is laughable because that was a nothing incident, except to his club because iirc he was supposed to be at training at the time. It's a stupid comparison. What Graham did looked very bad, but I'd say a player getting done for DUI, assault, sexual...