Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is Buzz Rothfield still banging Rebecca Wilson with and without the bottle?
Na he called it quits, he couldn't handle it anymore that Wilson has a bigger cock than he has.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the guy but he has a point... He said that Graham has a smart football brain, he is very well coached, he used PERFECT technique in charging down the ball. He said that you don't charge the ball by simply putting your hands up in the air, a smart footballer and a well coached footballer go to the closest point of contact which is the legs... he said that there is absolutely no malice and no intent in Graham, his eyes are on the ball and he goes to the ball, the fact that he is a big man and it's a slippery surface meant that his momentum rolled him over onto Reynolds other leg... But Graham didn't even look at Reynolds or even look like he was going for him, his body, eyes and actions were fixated at the ball.

He said that it shouldn't have been a penalty, he said that the people in charge of the game don't understand the game, they know nothing about the game and that's why these things are happening.
Same here. I can't stand him but he's described it well.

I was watching the Panthers v Cowboys game and there was a worse tackle but nothing happened afaik. I think Kostjasyn hit the legs of Wallace as he was in the air right after kicking the ball. Not only was he in danger of injuring his leg, but he could have easily flipped on his head and caused a very serious injury. Kostjasyn did well to ease Wallace down, but he put him in a dangerous position in the first place. Now because of the game situation and the fact Wallace wasn't hurt, nothing was said (I don't even think a penalty was given) yet isn't the rule that you can't attack the legs of the kicker? This was a clear example, whereas Graham's was accidental contact from the follow through.

I read the NRL 360 and against my better judgment decided to watch to see what they had to say. Well, what a waste of time. Completely deluded people speaking nonsense. All the treatment of refs and misbehaving fan talk glossed over the real problem of inept refereeing. To give him credit Kent tried to get an answer to the question of perplexing and contradictory decisions, and Greenberg just ignored it and kept going on about supporting the refs and metrics (wtf?). He also said coaches have had too much say in the past about how the game is run and that they want to make the sport better for the fans or something like that. Too bad the sad state of refereeing is turning so many fans off.

Even when I watch games as a neutral it infuriates me. One example (there's several every week) I was watching Tigers v Parra. I'm not sure if it was 6-4 or Tigers had the lead but there was a clear incorrect call against Watmough for knocking on. The video showed he hit the arm of Farah and not the ball. Apparently there were previous calls that went the tigers way that were overturned after the video ref had seen them, yet this was not. That decision not to overturn it meant parra had no hope of the win, as tigers scored from the scrum when they shouldn't have had the ball. And they wonder why fans get the shits. But we're not important. It's all about making the game how the NRL suits want it. The people that have never played the game (many of them) and supporting the poor refs. FFS this game and my love for it is being destroyed. As much as I love the Bulldogs, I can't put up with it much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.