Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

I don't have stalkbook but am very interested in what he had to say mate

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt click the link but isnt he a souths supporter? He marched with them.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr invisible fix your site so we can post videos from our phone!!! It's must!!.. Sorry guys I have it on my phone but can't post the actual video

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf. Someone give a summary ffs loll

trailie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can just imagine his rants. His is very *ahem* Bulldog like.

I'll grab my coat...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who the **** deleted my comments?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf. Someone give a summary ffs loll
He was saying the technique of James Graham's charge Down was brilliant (well coached) and had no intent to hurt the kicker he had his eyes on the ball at all times also said it was unfortunate (bad luck) and should have been played on.. Also said the people running the game no nothing about the game..

hazem_4_lyf

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just listened - very good summation of what I have been saying since Friday. He made dangerous contact, fine, give a penalty. But to suspend the guy over it is ridiculous. It's plan and simple, the big suits think they are protecting the game by making it soft and therefore attracting parents and their kids to it, but really all they are doing is damaging the fabric of what makes rugby league great.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just listened - very good summation of what i have been saying since friday. He made dangerous contact, fine, give a penalty. But to suspend the guy over it is ridiculous. It's plan and simple, the big suits think they are protecting the game by making it soft and therefore attracting parents and their kids to it, but really all they are doing is damaging the fabric of what makes rugby league great.
r.i.p rugby league from the 3/4/2015

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I with u assassin ^^^
its not all about the fans it's about the dollar
the nrl and dave smith hired a banker... Enough said

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I can't believe Alan jones just stuck up for James wow! the last person I thought would stick up for the bulldogs

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the guy but he has a point... He said that Graham has a smart football brain, he is very well coached, he used PERFECT technique in charging down the ball. He said that you don't charge the ball by simply putting your hands up in the air, a smart footballer and a well coached footballer go to the closest point of contact which is the legs... he said that there is absolutely no malice and no intent in Graham, his eyes are on the ball and he goes to the ball, the fact that he is a big man and it's a slippery surface meant that his momentum rolled him over onto Reynolds other leg... But Graham didn't even look at Reynolds or even look like he was going for him, his body, eyes and actions were fixated at the ball.

He said that it shouldn't have been a penalty, he said that the people in charge of the game don't understand the game, they know nothing about the game and that's why these things are happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.