Is Josh Reynolds the new JT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So james graham has no passion for the club?
What Graham does is far different from Reynolds. Tripping, kicking at people's heads and so forth is not something Graham would do, it's utterly unsportsman like.

Him blowing up against the Souths was a response to a dud call, Reynolds fouling players is a reflection of his character when things aren't going his way.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you read before you write? Clearly not.

I mentioned his foul play for a reason. Other than his foul play, he has good touches in matches. He is our spark. He gets us going.

Kicking someone in the head? I remember that incident. He was trying to get out of the tackle and Broncos player big melon was in the way. And the other incident.. well I'm glad he tripped Barba tbh.

He is not JT. Never will be. But he is Josh Reynolds. And he will have a successful career ahead of him.
So it's ok to kick a player in the head if you think it's in the way and it's ok to trip Ben Barba if your playing against him. Is this a gee up or are you serious? This is what confuses me about you.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Graham does is far different from Reynolds. Tripping, kicking at people's heads and so forth is not something Graham would do, it's utterly unsportsman like.

Him blowing up against the Souths was a response to a dud call, Reynolds fouling players is a reflection of his character when things aren't going his way.
I hate that stuff as much as the next, but Morris was also a whisker a way from connecting with isaac Luke's head, lots of players have brain snaps, graham may or may not have bitten slater's ear in the grand final

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it's ok to kick a player in the head if you think it's in the way and it's ok to trip Ben Barba if your playing against him. Is this a gee up or are you serious? This is what confuses me about you.
I wouldn't have tripped barba, I would've done a rock bottom on him

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate that stuff as much as the next, but Morris was also a whisker a way from connecting with isaac Luke's head, lots of players have brain snaps, graham may or may not have bitten slater's ear in the grand final
Accidental or once or twice is excusable but Reynolds consistently comes up with these unbelievable fouls. Cue Rd1 against the Panthers first thing he does back into the new season is rack up 3 penalties against us and gets himself suspended.

Its passion if you do it for the good for the team, it's reckless and selfish and reflects poorly on your character to consistently do it especially when it hurts the team.

People make mistakes and Graham does as well, but i am sick of watching Reynolds and his antics. He may have been a passionate player that worked well in 2012 but he's shown himself to have a huge ego and progessively hurt the team in subsequent years, the only reason why i think he should be in the side is because Hodkinson is playing even worse than him even with the fouls.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accidental or once or twice is excusable but Reynolds consistently comes up with these unbelievable fouls. Cue Rd1 against the Panthers first thing he does back into the new season is rack up 3 penalties against us and gets himself suspended.

Its passion if you do it for the good for the team, it's reckless and selfish and reflects poorly on your character to consistently do it especially when it hurts the team.

People make mistakes and Graham does as well, but i am sick of watching Reynolds and his antics. He may have been a passionate player that worked well in 2012 but he's shown himself to have a huge ego and progessively hurt the team in subsequent years, the only reason why i think he should be in the side is because Hodkinson is playing even worse than him even with the fouls.
Im not saying they weren't stupid things, but I'm giving him a chance to redeem himself and I also don't see an ego about him, over confidence at times maybe.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds will be better than JT.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From the way I read it he was saying it tounge in cheek because Barba did the dirty on us a few months earlier.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Reynolds will be better than JT.
Wow big call , there a different between wanting Reynolds to become better than JT and would become better, sorry mate can't see it happening

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is walking the same path to NRL superstardom as Johnathan Thurston
I can't see it. THey have different styles of play, different tempraments and very different skills levels.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well of course i do read, but reading the mess you call your opinion is pretty amusing and how much fallacies that come with it. Keep it up kid, this is rather amusing watching you implode

So because he was getting out of a tackle he is licensed to kick someone in the head? LOL

So because you don't like Barba, Reynolds is quite right in using an illegal play on him which mind you resulted in his suspension and did us no favours during the game either.

Noone thinks he'll be Thurston, and whether or not he'll have a successful career is beyond your comprehension, unless you have a psychic ball and would like to tell all of us our futures.

Try again.
So because you dont like JR you (and others) are allowed to sit on here and constant put shit on him but god forbid that the people that actually like him have an opinion hey ? Deadset tosser mate get a ****ing life. Im all for everyone having an opinion but saying that you can voice yours but others cant ? lmfao. btw who's playing first grade, you or josh ? Let that sink in computer coach

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will say one thing JT can't tackle for Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.