Reynold's discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what guys. We all have our opinions. Some stronger than others at times and on different topics. At the end of the day we share one thing in common. We love the Bulldogs and will argue until we're blue in the face.

We're not doing well at the moment and have been through a lot in the first few rounds. I'm pretty confident our luck will turn in the coming weeks.

Keep up the banter but let's not lose the faith. It's still early in the season.

Remember...We're all Bulldogs!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty of members on this forum agree with me, as do most of the NRL community...

fair enough, recently that number has increased exponentially due to obvious reasons.

but dont kick your own player when he is down. atleast he has on field issues not off field issues like Dugan and co.

Heck even they got million chances and looking at them now. Just constant barrage of abuse/ criticism towards your own player is getting a bit too much.

Up to you mate.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No use fighting with each other.

These debates /arguments always end the same way on kennel. I.e complete waste of time and cyber space.

I am out (not that I was in) . Good night and bring on the cows.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Josh Reynolds goes on a trip.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Come on guys enought agree to dis agree it starting to get annoying your hate and love for Reynolds is beyond this ,it's the same thing everyday now , Marley shut up about Reynolds , Nthnbeachsdog stop sticking up for Marley ,88bulldogs88 give it a rest your becoming a bully and same with you bulldog81 enought already just kiss and make up!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on guys enought agree to dis agree it starting to get annoying your hate and love for Reynolds is beyond this ,it's the same thing everyday now , Marley shut up about Reynolds , Nthnbeachsdog stop sticking up for Marley ,88bulldogs88 give it a rest your becoming a bully and same with you bulldog81 enought already just kiss and make up!
Exactly , enough of useless infight over an issue which none of us has any control over. Fmd.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is such a natural reflex action as you say why doesn't everyone else do it? Turn it up man, how many times does this guy have to lose his shit before we say enough is enough? He plays worse when he feels like he has something to prove, and all that is going to do is **** the bulldogs through disrupting our squad with his suspensions.

I'd much rather we leave him out of the squad on purpose instead of having to change everyones positions everytime he has a brain snap.
Several players have done similar this season and last. If it's not a reflex action it must be premeditated. So you think he goes out onto the field with the idea of tripping in his mind? I say turn it up to that.

Players like Reynolds are always sailing close to the wind because they are too passionate. JWH is another off the top of my head who is always pushing the envelope.

Tbh our captain did worse than all of Reynolds' indiscretions when he bit Billy Slater but everyone has forgotten about that.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL , supporting him when he clearly doesnt care about us fans/supporters of the club.
Yep, I'm sure he goes out their thinking "stuff the fans I'm going to trip someone today".

Some people...

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys as a junior did he have these brain snaps?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like he came back better the last time...and the time before that, and before that also.. Reynolds had an average game apart from the try he set up, went missing most the match, kicked out on the full which resulted in a try, missed numerous tackles. If you think that was a good game you must have really low standards. Ypu have plenty of egg on your face.
You are so blinded by hatred. He was in everything and Johns must have rapped him at least 5 times for good kicks and passes.

I actually pity you. To hate someone so much, especially a player for the club you supposedly support must really suck.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a tip for you...
Once Des Hasler has gone, Terry Lamb will still be a dogs legend and life member of the Club. I never referred to Lamb's coaching. I referred to his opinion as a guy who played 349 first grade games, 8 for NSW, 7 for Australia and funnily enough is a 7 time Dally M 5/8 of the year. That's a record btw. SO - if he tells me that Josh Reynolds is playing like a steaming pile of manure and deserves to be dropped, that's good enough for me.
His playing credentials have nothing to do with his coaching ability. His coaching ability, or judgment has everything to do with his coaching record, which is diabolical.

Baa is and always will be a bulldogs legend, but his opinion on a player should be taken with a grain of salt. You must also agree Loko could be our best fullback, since Baa said so.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Marley's hate for Reynolds reeks of having something personal inbetween and not just what Reynolds does on the field, so there is that.

However, Reynolds is a serial offender he could be a world class half and i still wouldn't want him at the moment because he's a bloody liability. I have absolutely no idea what goes through his head these days because this isn't his first offence nor second, its the umpteenth time he's committed this offence, not to mention he's done this in less than a year. It'd be like if someone consistently got busted for shoplifting, would you still trust him to not do it again when given the opportunity?

Reynolds is a liability because he hasn't got any control over his emotions, and he fails to see the bigger picture, if he did he wouldn't put himself in the same situation time and time again. It's absolutely ridiculous, his antics will eventually cost us a game and it goes to show that he can't be relied upon

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just dont think Reynolds is as bad as some make him out to be, sure he makes some very dumb mistakes but i dont believe in crucifying him for it, negativity inevitably leads to failure.
If Des thinks he should be in the side then we as supporters should do just that SUPPORT. We all may think we are in the know but thats just an opinion.

When people troll through threads looking to post negativity at EVERY possible opportunity it gets old and extremely annoying, not to mention adding fuel to fire. We as supporters cannot
change our roster, we can only observe from the grandstands and hope for the best.

Some people think because they have been posting on the Kennel longer than others they own the forum and their opinions are correct. These people use the forum a tool to vent their anger
at times of a loss, they spew negativity all over the place making reading their post cringe worthy. As so called veterans on the forum they should know their posts are shockingly non-constructive.

Although they think a percentage of people on here agree with them, clearly they are only looking for people to agree with them and have totally missed the point of the very existence of this forum.
They already know they cannot change anything so why not try come up with some positives for once....I promise it will be refreshing !!!
Thumbs up!

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, stick to LU, where clueless views like this are a prerequisite. Reynolds played very well for City. Fact.
That's your opinion and I don't agree. Maloney completely outplayed him IMO. He has too many silly mistakes in his game that he needs to get rid of and quick.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hey who fixed up the thread title? i loved the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.