Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think you have become the Kennel's whipping boy. They can't give it to Reynolds because they think they are being unload so they give it to you.
Where is bulldogs_fan ffs.. People give him shit for not bagging Hodko...yet give me shit for Bagging Reynolds lol..

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how since Bulldogs_Fan went on hiatus, I have not heard a single bad thing said about Hodkinson. lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Where is bulldogs_fan ffs.. People give him shit for not bagging Hodko...yet give me shit for Bagging Reynolds lol..
I think people believe he might actually kidnap Hodko as his sex slave which would mean a new half so they are going with the flow

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The bloke just tripped someone AGAIN and you expect me not to say anything? Ffs. Your blaming me for this thread getting out of control? What a load of shit, get real man.
Relax don't give me attitude I told you before there are people that like Reynolds just cause you don't doesn't make you right it workes both ways

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think you have become the Kennel's whipping boy. They can't give it to Reynolds because they think they are being unload so they give it to you.
Honestly he goes over board I think Reynolds is shit but I don't smash him in every thread

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Marley hate is rather amusing, it's like since billris disappeared from the forum (Thank f*cking god), Marley has become the new target.

Unlike billiris the onfield comments he makes about Reynold's performances and stupidity is definitely warranted, and he might go overboard parroting this belief but it's not like Reynolds doesn't himself give Marley plenty of ammunition. How on earth anyone could chalk Reynold's suspensions to a mistake in the moment when he consistently does it is beyond me. He got himself suspended in the weeks leading up to the finals last year, he got himself suspended in Rd1 this year and he's AGAIN got himself suspended for the EXACT same thing again. This isn't a "mistake" this is a habitual offender who either can't or won't change.

FYI Billris made outlandish claims and basically worshipped Hodkinson as a god, so much that a dropped ball from Hodko was an inspirational move. While i do believe Marley has some personal vendetta against Reynolds, his comments about the guy's performances are far from being wrong.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the marley hate is rather amusing, it's like since billris disappeared from the forum (thank f*cking god), marley has become the new target.

Unlike billiris the onfield comments he makes about reynold's performances and stupidity is definitely warranted, and he might go overboard parroting this belief but it's not like reynolds doesn't himself give marley plenty of ammunition. How on earth anyone could chalk reynold's suspensions to a mistake in the moment when he consistently does it is beyond me. He got himself suspended in the weeks leading up to the finals last year, he got himself suspended in rd1 this year and he's again got himself suspended for the exact same thing again. This isn't a "mistake" this is a habitual offender who either can't or won't change.

Fyi billris made outlandish claims and basically worshipped hodkinson as a god, so much that a dropped ball from hodko was an inspirational move. While i do believe marley has some personal vendetta against reynolds, his comments about the guy's performances are far from being wrong.

this! ....

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
this! ....
No one is disagreeing about Reynolds performance it's the constant talk about Reynolds , same shit in every thread , people a sick of hearing it ,Marley get over it simple yes Reynolds is shit but he does have fans and they are untitled to support him regardless of what anyone thinks

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been away for a while, what a poor choice of a thread heading and extremely poor posts. Non of our players in any Bulldogs team I support are idiot's in my book.
The poor Guy needs encouragement and support to get out of the mess he is in right now, I think I might disappear for a few weeks like some other members have done, come back in a while and see if some of our supporters have woken up to themselves.
Have a nice day Guy's. :-)

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The Marley hate is rather amusing, it's like since billris disappeared from the forum (Thank f*cking god), Marley has become the new target.

Unlike billiris the onfield comments he makes about Reynold's performances and stupidity is definitely warranted, and he might go overboard parroting this belief but it's not like Reynolds doesn't himself give Marley plenty of ammunition. How on earth anyone could chalk Reynold's suspensions to a mistake in the moment when he consistently does it is beyond me. He got himself suspended in the weeks leading up to the finals last year, he got himself suspended in Rd1 this year and he's AGAIN got himself suspended for the EXACT same thing again. This isn't a "mistake" this is a habitual offender who either can't or won't change.

FYI Billris made outlandish claims and basically worshipped Hodkinson as a god, so much that a dropped ball from Hodko was an inspirational move. While i do believe Marley has some personal vendetta against Reynolds, his comments about the guy's performances are far from being wrong.
by in some way defending him you've made him look stupid by the comparison lol. If I was Marley I'd be pissed. Hi billris :grinning:

Reynolds has developed a go to habit which does us no good. It's hard to pick him when he's good for a trip. Surely it can't be that hard to stop, they're not actual trips josh ;)

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been away for a while, what a poor choice of a thread heading and extremely poor posts. Non of our players in any Bulldogs team I support are idiot's in my book.
The poor Guy needs encouragement and support to get out of the mess he is in right now, I think I might disappear for a few weeks like some other members have done, come back in a while and see if some of our supporters have woken up to themselves.
Have a nice day Guy's. :-)
I get what you're saying but honestly everyone is just fed up with him letting the club and fans down. He's just lost the plot over the last 6 months. I was a big fan of his but I'm honestly over him now tbh

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
The Kennel has lost its soul. Too many personal vendettas are allowed to fester here in my opinion

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's my belief that personal vendettas are not opinion

I think Josh is currently a liability and has some major issues he needs to sort out, but if ppl here can support Loko through his issues why can't they support Josh? Answer - Personal Vendettas

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel has lost its soul. Too many personal vendettas are allowed to fester here in my opinion

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's my belief that personal vendettas are not opinion

I think Josh is currently a liability and has some major issues he needs to sort out, but if ppl here can support Loko through his issues why can't they support Josh? Answer - Personal Vendettas
Agreed.

It gets pretty boring reading the same comments over and over again without being constructive. Most of the time it degenerates into personal name calling and the like.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Two words could turn him into a superstar.....

CONTROLLED AGRESSION.

Until he achieves that, he will always be a liability and do not want him disrupting my team.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Two words could turn him into a superstar.....

CONTROLLED AGRESSION.

Until he achieves that, he will always be a liability and do not want him disrupting my team.
I have to say that is not a bad comment. It is coherent and reflects your opinion. I don't agree with it but I can respect it. As a lot of members are saying, the repetitive hate comments not only fail to add value, they completely turn off readers and damage the site.

I would like to reply in the same tone. I agree that Reynolds makes some dumb decisions on the field. So do many other players. James Graham for instance who is everybody's hero, has made some doozies. Reynolds errors can be coached out of his game and I trust Des to address that. If they cannot be eliminated and if he fails to perform at top level I trust Des to drop him to NSW Cup.

Its hard to say what level the team is at without BMoz, JMoz, Lafai and Graham. BMoz was our game plan this year and Graham was our game plan last year. Reynolds and Hodkinson are not, in my opinion, the make or break players for us. Yes they have to perform but they are not to key to ultimate success.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He seems to struggle with losing since origin last year. After the high of the drought breaking origin series win, he doesnt seem to handle it if the team is behind / the other team starts getting on top. All of his brain explosions have been when the side he is in is being dominated (even if its only for a period in the game). He needs to be tought how to handle being behind or losing. He has become a terrible loser. He needs to be tought how to react without explosions, to the side being down in matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.