Search results

1. Nano

Warriors great reveals himself as sportsman charged with importing meth – faces life in jail

Article Link: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-2021-manu-vatuvei-drugs-new-zealand-warriors-rugby-league/news-story/10c4fa8cb093496f40033ec9ec0090dd Turns out of those murmurs of Manu Vatuvei being one of the accused were true, I wonder what will happen with his fight in court.
  2. Nano

How do you tell people who don't fill up their guests cup right to the top they are bad hosts?

Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread; The other day I was visiting people as a guest and they served me some generic cheap soft drink in a generic cup (more on this later) but to my...
  3. Nano

Are people who use 2-3 generation old phones not worth it?

Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread; As seeing that the new iPhone has been released, the real question to be asked is that are people whos phones that lag behind by 2-3 generations...
  4. Nano

Highlight of the Season

So guys, what has been your highlight of the season? Mine has been the acquisition of DWZ or denting parras top4 hopes.
  5. Nano

Mbye/Frawley gave us speed

If you guys noticed when we have Reynolds on and he is at receiver he slows down alot to pass or decide to run sideways but tonight there wasn't a delay between the halves when receiving/exchanging the ball between each other which allowed our forwards mainly the second rowers to hit the ball...
  6. Nano

Should Canberra be in trouble?

One of the Canberra players laid down knocked out by the looks of it in the middle of the ruck after a tackle. Now I am pretty sure the NRL said if a player is knocked out he is suppose to go off for an assessment but 1 minute later he is up back into the defensive line??? Do Canberra have a...
  7. Nano

The Kennel Character Thread!

Before the season starts I thought we might aswell make a thread where we identify which member is what/who in terms of character! It can be done as one word, a blurb, picture or something to represent what you see them as but let's keep it civil and clean plus some what funny I'll start us...
  8. Nano

Ke...

Happy birthday bro! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and have a wonderful day. PS, stop sharing this day with me haha!
  9. Nano

Another opinionated thread but with a proper analysis!

Sorry for another thread guys but watching last nights game I noticed a few things that need addressing that I want to talk about and a few other things throughout the years that have built up. This will only be based on our club's issues not the NRLs blatant issues, feel free to discuss, add...
  10. Nano

Round 9 non hated teams by nrl teams

Watching the roosters vs tigers, RTS has been awesome so far. He was robbed a try to be honest which he finished off superbly and him warping up tedesco was awesome aswell
  11. Nano

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Dragons

Posting alittle early so that its here and ready to go by kick off. I could post teams and news but I can't be bothered, someone else can post it lol. TEAM LISTS ADDED Dragons 1 Josh Dugan 2 Etonia Nabuli 3 Euan Aitken 4 Dylan Farrell 5 Jason Nightingale 6 Gareth Widdop 7 Benji Marshall...
  12. Nano

Non-Bulldogs Discussion - Round 6

As title says. Also reckon Broncos and Bennett are in for a reality check plus spanking by the Roosters lol
  13. Nano

WWOS and Footy Show opinions about Souths game incident

LOL WWOS saying the bottle throwing was criminal behaviour and assault and that one referee is hurting because it caused him to break bones? LOL c'mon he slipped over in the tunnel after the incident and throwing a plastic bottle is criminal these days too ey just soft. Then they are saying how...
  14. Nano

Post Game Celebrations!

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/03/28/post_game_celebratio.html Check it out guys, bloody awesome especially the part after our normal post game celebration haha!
  15. Nano

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v West Tigers

Well Lafai and BMoz are out with Thompson and kaufusi coming in.
  16. Nano

Massive congrats to the Lafai family!

Well I just saw Tim and his lovely wife have welcomed their bundle of joy to the world! Congrats to Tim and his wife, may good fortune and health be stowed upon their lovely daughter.
  17. Nano

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles

You know the drill for these threads.
  18. Nano

Favourite Moments of 2014

Well guys 2014 is nearly over and I just want to see what was your favourite moments of 2014, I'll list some of mine I can remember to start off with! - Hodkinsons try and conversion in SOO, wow what a buzz that gave me as a Bulldogs and NSW supporter, - Our 3x 1 points win, never have I felt...
  19. Nano

New Pet thread

Today was a pretty sad day, one of my pure white teenage kittens/cats got hit by a car and passed away. I discovered her walking down to the gym and kinda broke down, she was such a tease and adorable plus my mum flipped it and cried so hard and still is. It was even harder wrapping her up in...
  20. Nano

Congrats to the club!

We made it this after everyone ruling us out and fell at the last hurdle, you done us proud boys with what we had and the scoreline doesn't reflect that. Hold your heads up lads, we will get a fairytale at some point!
  21. Nano

Attention Rainman

Nice, nice, nice... lol, you know why I am nicing for :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA
  22. Nano

It's our fairytale to tell not Souths!

As the title says! **** this whole fairytale ending for Souths bullshit, they have had a few (40 something) chances to make a Grandfinal since their last one in the 70s so bad luck to them being shit for so long lol Our win will go down in Australian sporting history being the 1st team to win...
  23. Nano

Ayrib the referees and What a Night!

Thats right **** them, we beat them and did it good and the crowd tonight amazing... They were so bad tonight it wasn't funny did you hear all the bullshit calls? Also our crowd was much better than the apparenty bigger Souths crowd who use megaphones and pre-recored chants via them lol. We...
  24. Nano

Game Day Baby!

Well our beloved team will be running out tonight representing the club, the fans and nearly pretty much of Western Sydney. Do it for us and for Western Sydney boys! I'm so excited as I believe we are a good chance to win this game then go on to beat Penrith who's luck is about to run out lol...
  25. Nano

Do or die time now

Well it's that time of year us now, expecting a big performance against the Titans. I really hope we win, get through with no injuries and make the finals otherwise we should be a perfect example in the NRL for said saying "fall from grace" lol
  26. Nano

Crazy idea for next week

This isn't as crazy as Mr I's ideas (sorry Mr I had to have a shot at ya lol) but next week verse the Titans and people know the Titans are struggling financially big time (so much that they aren't spending their cap to keep inline). This is our advantage to abuse but why? Well if I was...
  27. Nano

James Segeyaro to miss Storm clash after death of father

I really feel for Segeyaro and hope he can handle the situation, poor fella all the best brother. I think if he misses the game Penrith won't fire as good but what its up to him if he wants to play...
  28. Nano

Academic Team of Year Announced

We have a few smart cookies in our team which is awesome, love reading stuff like this from the NRL to prove doubters (my dad) that all athletes aren't drop kicks. Congrats to our boys on their accolades! http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/08/19/academic_team_of_year_announced.html
  29. Nano

"Morris Shines with Hat-trick of Tries" A key name in all 3 tries

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/08/15/morris_shines_with_hat_trick_of_tries.html This video shows Morris scoring a hat-trick against Parramatta in 2012 and Keating's name comes up in all the tries. I didn't think Keating was a good halfback but a pretty decent/good running back though, he...
  30. Nano

Reynolds and Tayta Tube

How awesome that our own George Ramounos is lighting up this sweet old ladies day! I love it lol, she is so cute and just loves the bloke so good on him for making her happy.
  31. Nano

I'll leave this just here:

Hodko Magic So much shouting with joy, small jumps with my possible raptured ACL strapped up and not being used and some tears of joy seeing our very own 7 do this!
  32. Nano

Thoughts and changes to the team after SOO1 aftermath?

So we might be missing Reynolds (suspension if he takes the plea), Morris (possible PCL low grade tear/sprain) and Hodko (broken nose depending on how bad it is). We also have Mbye missing for some time aswell, so what changes do you think will happen to get the team going? Mine are: - Maitua...
  33. Nano

Is it me or what?

I've noticed since our boys got picked for the NSW team, the media seems to be loving us and sports headlines are about the boys/club now? Channel 9 are doing all these interviews and what not now why not from before? What are your thoughts if you have noticed it so far?
  34. Nano

Is it possible to change your forum user title?

As the title says, can this be done and if so how?
  35. Nano

We might be in trouble over something small?

I was reading one of the articles on the NRL site and I found this: Could we actually be fined over something that small and stupid? Full article is here: http://www.nrl.com/hasler-lauds-never-say-die-dogs/tabid/10874/newsid/77748/default.aspx
  36. Nano

Salary cap boss Schubert resigns

Does this mean things will change and finally become "fair"? Article here: http://www.nrl.com/salary-cap-boss-schubert-resigns/tabid/10874/newsid/75779/default.aspx
  37. Nano

Saying good bye to a true Aussie Legend

Good bye Holden for when the time comes, you started to pick up your game big time in the past few years and I was looking forward to the future but it is not to be... Very sad news to hear today **** you GM and your American decision to hurt us.
  38. Nano

Willes rant

Saw this on instagram, hope we smash the Knights now!
  39. Nano

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release Wednesday 28 August 2013 1:28 PM The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs have today agreed to Ben Barba’s request that he be released from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds. The terms of the release will see Barba complete his duties with...
  40. Nano

Broncos vs Sharks

Happy to see Stagg playing after his injury this year and boy is he a big loss, I can see what he brings and I'm pretty sad we let him go.
  41. Nano

South Sydney vs Canberra

Rabbits should win this but I reckon the Raiders will put in a fight. The NSW part of Channel 9's commentary team grilling Pearce and NSW halves options haha. Gould also praising A. Reynolds which could be good!
  42. Nano

Origin Two Predictions with Frank Pritchard

Deadset Franky is great on camera need more of these player based vids! Just love the way Frank jokes around and has so much energy haha http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Origin-Two-Predictions-with-Frank-Pritchard/78001
  43. Nano

Stuart fined $15,000 for tirade against refs' boss

Parramatta coach Ricky Stuart has been issued with a $15,000 breach notice after launching a tirade against referees' boss Daniel Anderson following his team's 30-10 loss to South Sydney at ANZ Stadium on Sunday. "I don't know what his job description is but I don't believe it's being...
  44. Nano

Tigers vs Broncos

Tigers has some awfully weak defense but I'll give it to Hoffman and Gillett they both played outstanding. Aaron woods made 131 meters, 35 tackles, 1 offload and 1 missed tackle but did nothing overall tbh. When compared to Ben Hannant returning from injury, he made 194 meters, 1 line break, 1...
  45. Nano

Hazem El Masri on Channel9's Gold Telethon!

As the title says, I was flicking through and I spotted Hazem in a Doggies Polo helping raising funds with Channel9. Good on him for helping and representing the Dogs!
  46. Nano

Forgot to do this!

Hey I know its late but who cares! The names Eddy (Nano on here) and I've been a Bulldogs fan since I started following footy. Even though I live out near Parramatta now, I was born and lived in Yagoona for a few years and I've just picked up on following my home team. I've only played some...
  47. Nano

[2013] Eels reportedly set to sack 12 NRL players

Eels reportedly set to sack 12 NRL playersAAP Co-captain Reni Maitua is reportedly one of at least 12 players Ricky Stuart has told won't be retained at struggling NRL club Parramatta next year. Eels chief executive Ken Edwards issued a statement on Wednesday announcing coach Stuart had told the...
  48. Nano

Shaun Johnson - Past few games

This guy is too good for the Warriors at the moment, seeing his last couple of performances he has been keeping the Warriors in games but his team let him down or winning it for them. He kicks a 40/20 or gets close to a few every game, his speed and hot hands/feet just wow, I'm just impressed...
  49. Nano

Who's your favourite non Bulldogs player of the modern era?

As the title says, who is yours! Mine has to be Mark Gasnier, the famous "Shimmy Shimmy Woosh" he produced was always awesome to watch at any level or any game, and I think he is probably the best centre to ever play our game!
  50. Nano

Australian test match war dance

I love the way that some Pacific Islander based teams in Rugby League do a war dance before a match. For me it pays respect to their elders, respect to where they came from, respect to their heritage, respect to the land they have a connection with and is bloody brilliant to watch. During the...
  51. Nano

STOP all the hate and disloyalty towards our team

I don't get why people who support our club are giving very nasty and negative opinions this far into the season and trash talking certain players. Yes some players might not be going so well or the team is having a tough time but please be chill. Its football, things happen you don't need to...
  52. Nano

Bulldogs vs Broncos (origin preview games)

For the last couple of years I use to see the Bulldogs vs Broncos games as small origin previews in seeing how NSW would go. Being that the Broncos use to have a fair chunk of the QLD team, also that we had some players from NSW team and had players whose skill levels that where fairly close to...
  53. Nano

Any other fellow UTS peeps?

Are there any other fellow people who attend UTS who support the dogs or use this site?