Do or die time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year us now, expecting a big performance against the Titans.

I really hope we win, get through with no injuries and make the finals otherwise we should be a perfect example in the NRL for said saying "fall from grace" lol

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year us now, expecting a big performance against the Titans.

I really hope we win, get through with no injuries and make the finals otherwise we should be a perfect example in the NRL for said saying "fall from grace" lol
I guarantee you the Dogs will Destroy Titans and go on to win every game to become Premiers of 2014, Im so confident that if it doesn't happen..... Rodzilla will do a nudey through Bondi :D in one these:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=2...2Fsashesandscripts%2F%3Ftag%3Dmankini;960;719

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If broncos lose Friday night we are guaranteed a finals spot
If cowboys lose on saturday by 169 points or more we are guaranteed a finals spot.
If we win on Sunday we are guaranteed a finals spot
If warriors lose on Monday we are guaranteed a finals spot

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guarantee you the Dogs will Destroy Titans and go on to win every game to become Premiers of 2014, Im so confident that if it doesn't happen..... Rodzilla will do a nudey through Bondi :D in one these:

http://

[URL]http://www.google.com.au/search?q=2014+mankini&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6WUEVLfdF9OLuASZkoCYCQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=526#facrc=_&imgrc=6k56hC5jFrepHM%253A%3BBGICPVaMgZvQSM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ffbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net%252Fhphotos-ak-xpf1%252Ft1.0-9%252F10431514_10152167888011778_7259001854611547044_n.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fsashfactor.info%252Fsashesandscripts%252F%253Ftag%253Dmankini%3B960%3B719[/URL][/QUOTE] that's hot... lol

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
if broncos lose friday night we are guaranteed a finals spot
if cowboys lose on saturday by 169 points or more we are guaranteed a finals spot.
if we win on sunday we are guaranteed a finals spot
if warriors lose on monday we are guaranteed a finals spot

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure this side realizes what it has in it, weren't we in a Grand Final not long ago?
It's not good enough to think we are ordinary and will just bow out, we are in a great position to aim at another GF and if we don't approach this opportunity with the right attitude we may as well forget next year too.
Why waste a year of footy?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Apparently we've been practicing a whole new attacking structure for weeks but haven't been implementing it in games.
Hmmm seems we might be saving something?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently we've been practicing a whole new attacking structure for weeks but haven't been implementing it in games.
Its funny you say that I've always had a feeling des holds things back for the big games

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blue and white googles are back on, just do us proud boys

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holding back on tactics? Flying under the radar? Well, we've done a damned fine job of it so far.

The tactic of leading by a few points at half time, then defending them for the next 40 minutes has really had our oppositions worried. I wonder what we'll release against the Titans that will make us red hot favourites to take out the GF ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If broncos lose Friday night we are guaranteed a finals spot
If cowboys lose on saturday by 169 points or more we are guaranteed a finals spot.
If we win on Sunday we are guaranteed a finals spot
If warriors lose on Monday we are guaranteed a finals spot

Nice. You left out "If team X is disqualified and stripped of all their points we are guaranteed a finals spot"

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Didnt we say the same thing before the finals last year? and why leave a whole new play till the final series? What IF it doesnt work out?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice. You left out "If team X is disqualified and stripped of all their points we are guaranteed a finals spot"
Lol ...I had a slow night at work but I didn't pick that scenario up haha

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, we should have won the last game against Souths.

But immediately after half time we gave away three penalties (Finucane having a week's holiday for the first one), turned over possession and Souths scored that dodgy try and the rest is history.

So this week against the Titans its now just a case of put up or shut up. And perhaps hoping the outcome of the other games in the round give us the rub we need.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we can't beat a team that has clocked off to the point of losing 42-0 last week then I truly hope we miss the finals.
why?

I think we would be better to get into the finals off a loss than a win for 2 reasons we go in as a soft chance ( under the radar) and also the odds are greater for a 3 game winning streak than a 4.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
why?

I think we would be better to get into the finals off a loss than a win for 2 reasons we go in as a soft chance ( under the radar) and also the odds are greater for a 3 game winning streak than a 4.
But you need to win 4 games to win the comp from outside the 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.