Game Day Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well our beloved team will be running out tonight representing the club, the fans and nearly pretty much of Western Sydney. Do it for us and for Western Sydney boys!

I'm so excited as I believe we are a good chance to win this game then go on to beat Penrith who's luck is about to run out lol (touch wood).

Phireup lads its going to be a good night that will have tears of joys rather then tears of sorrow, also the NRL are going to see their biggest finals crowd yet this year I bet aswell so those pricks in the media complaining about crowd numbers should take note of how our club does it.

Best of luck to everyone tonight and have a safe night!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Its definitely time to FIRE THA FCK UP!!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well. My mrs and I had a baby earlier this year. Good omen for doggies premiership mayby?

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still have to pinch myself that we're still in the running.

So proud to call myself a Bulldog fan, and am praying they come out with the same attitude and intensity we did last week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will post a pre-war speach later lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heading down the M1 now can't wait should be a ripper, lets make sure the boys can hear us out there today the blue and white army out in force

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's still sudden death and the thought of defeat still needs to be in the teams mind, that dread is the last thing we want in September.
Last weeks enthusiasm was an eye opener after an inconsistent season, I think we are the money at the right time, hope our shifting defense is there all night.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heading down the M1 now can't wait should be a ripper, lets make sure the boys can hear us out there today the blue and white army out in force
Don't post and drive pleas

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pumped for this game. Only down side is i have to watch the game with one of my best friends and she's a manly supporter. And a one eyed supporter too which is the worst.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pumped for this game. Only down side is i have to watch the game with one of my best friends and she's a manly supporter. And a one eyed supporter too which is the worst.
I feel ya pain grab her a bulldog dummy I grabed one for my daughter to keep her from crying hahaView attachment 21853
U have to come prepared for anything u never know what might happen :o

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's a top chick just when it comes to manly games she puts the friendship to the test. She still winges about the last time we played. I swear if she wasn't so hot....

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a top chick just when it comes to manly games she puts the friendship to the test. She still winges about the last time we played. I swear if she wasn't so hot....
Temptations there give her a bulldogs hug

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was going to ask if she is hot lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll console her after tonights game

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was going to ask if she is hot lol
lol yeah she pretty decent mate. Just a shame she supports such a shit team and she doesn't have much love for the dogs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.