Search results

1. Terry Mortimer

NYC Team to face the Roosters

3 potential strong first graders in that pack
  2. Terry Mortimer

goodwin out Heka Nani in (confirmed)

Are you mad.? Nenai is not first grade standard and will never be. This question isnt even woth asking. We bought kalifi so he could slot straight in
  3. Terry Mortimer

bulldogs trial #2 superthread

I dont know why either??? ANOTHER brilliant performance from Origin playmakers Brett Kimmorley and Michael Ennis inspired Canterbury to a win against Canberra in Dubbo last night. Showing no ill-effects from the facial fractures that ruined his finals series, Kimmorley was dominant...
  4. Terry Mortimer

bulldogs trial #2 superthread

interesting. Im betting that this is his preferred bench going off the order they were picked 14. MICKEY PAEA 15. GARY WARBURTON 16. BEN BARBA 17. YILEEN GORDON
  5. Terry Mortimer

Mortimer to make a decision soon

Unless the Parra offer is poor and he's trying to put pressure on them.
  6. Terry Mortimer

Mortimer to make a decision soon

PARRAMATTA whiz Daniel Mortimer has dropped a bombshell by vowing to sign a two-year contract with the Eels or Bulldogs before round one. In a statement that flies in the face of earlier comments by himself and his father Peter, 20-year-old Mortimer told RLW he didn’t want the saga to drag...
  7. Terry Mortimer

Bulldogs on Summertime

07:00 pm - 07:30 pm Rugby League : Rugby League Summertime Bulldogs Fox 3 Genre: Sport Rugby League Screening Info: Widescreen High Definition Show Details: Features interviews with players & coaches, provides insight into the “science” being adopted by clubs in training elite athletes and a...
  8. Terry Mortimer

Fullback Depth

Turner Goodwin - Kalifi to wing Barba Massey
  9. Terry Mortimer

2010 Bench Spots

No mate. Kevin Moore has stated this himself many times. I have no idea if he'll make it to the next level but Moore and Dymmock do and i garantee you he will try and add a running game and offloads to his game this year. Theyve worked hard on this in this pre-saeaon.
  10. Terry Mortimer

2010 Bench Spots

He was in form towards end of year, one of our best against Parra and is on the up. Kevin Moore has said many times that Warburton will develop into a great back rower. They are developing him. Expect more hole running and off loads from Warbo this year. He's a definite starter if fit.
  11. Terry Mortimer

So I Guess What We Now Know Is

You're saying this cause WIllie will be back.
  12. Terry Mortimer

Hannant Rumour

Doesnt matter. We'll have Taupau, Afu and An ex prop of ours (who aint happy currently) for 2011
  13. Terry Mortimer

One Player

Braith was touted the next Fittler, was paid 450k per by Dogs age of 20 and was one of the main salaries involved in the Salary Cap fiasco. All that for just a solid player makes him my biggest disappointment.
  14. Terry Mortimer

One Player

Braith Anasta
  15. Terry Mortimer

2010 nyc team list

Yes, please advise iof there are any ; freakish talents; future rep players; garanteed first graders etc etc
  16. Terry Mortimer

Bulldogs star Matt Utai signs with Celtic Crusaders in Super League

Thanks for the 2004 GF Matty. You ripped it for us that game and t wont be forgotten!
  17. Terry Mortimer

Question - RE GALLEN

Wont happen. Gallen's racist comments last year were tp our Paea. It would destroy the team unity
  18. Terry Mortimer

Why the Bulldogs will win in 2010

Kevin Morre is bulding a team and a playing style. We will be much better than last year. Last year it was the off season was all aboput builiding culture and comradery etc. This off season it will all be technical. We are on the rise to a premiership. Where in the midst of a typical bulldogs...
  19. Terry Mortimer

Why the Bulldogs will win in 2010

Well said. Adding to that, I think we can feel safe that with Kevin Moore as coach and the work ethic of the front and back row we are bascially assurexd of truning up to play the majortiy of the games. We will make the top 8 and im pretty sure the top 4. WHo knows what will happen from then on...
  20. Terry Mortimer

Do you really want Johnathan Thurston?

Exactly. If you're going to spend 500k + on a player then it mights as well be on the best half back. Not 2 second rowers like we did with SBW and Mason.
  21. Terry Mortimer

apparently, we currently have approx 500k-700k under the cap as Ryan and Patten's contracts were front loaded.
  22. Terry Mortimer

This is false advertising. We have over 300k left in the cap. When Kimmorley goes we will use his money plus this reserve so the team (in theory) will be the same as it is now with Thurston instead of Kimmorley
  23. Terry Mortimer

Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

He has not be fined once or been suspended by club in his career. He parties a bit in his own time but his desire to win is not matched by anyone and he's easily the most valuable player in the game. We're up **** creek if we dont sign him cause Kimmorley has a year left and Barba nor Mortimer...
  24. Terry Mortimer

DJ's Super Deal !

The poor trainers and overweight players tarted traing early. Hickey and Idris were part of this crew. I can confirm Idris blew out to 120kg + during the off season, at the back end of last year he was 104kg...
  25. Terry Mortimer

Ben Roberts

Roberts has done nothing since the Broncos game (contract signing)
  26. Terry Mortimer

Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

Disgrace that Stagg missed out.
  27. Terry Mortimer

Who is going to be the surprise packet in 2010?

wARBURTON With out a doubt. Out of all or Young guns, Morre has the biggest hopes for him. Watch what Morre does with him in the off season. . I think he stood up in the Parra game
  28. Terry Mortimer

Heka Nanai and Nathan Smith

Nanai has no chance, slow, weak dummy half runs and bad under the high ball. All the qualities of an awesome winger
  29. Terry Mortimer

Greg Eastwood next year

Bob cat is bulldogs legend and bleeds blue and white but he is alos one knock a game, one penalyg a game and no line breaks or attacking plays what so ever. Im torn between his loyalty and his average play
  30. Terry Mortimer

We need a strong ball running 2nd rower

Yes, but when SBW was with us we were all X factor but no team unity and cohesion. We have all the others now without the X factor. I suspect a push to the Back row for Idris and the inclusion of Barba on the bench will do this for us in 2010
  31. Terry Mortimer

2010 Goal Kicking?

Quote from Daryl Halligan " Goodwin is the best natural striker of the ball i've seen"
  32. Terry Mortimer

Ricky: Why I sacked Kimmorley

Ricky Stuart has lost whatever reepect he had left with that article. He's done this before. When they beat us oin 03 Phil Gould gave him an interview and he mentioned that this answered all the critics for saying Roosters did not deserve it in 02 (they didnt)...Just like this article, He waited...
  33. Terry Mortimer

2011 Halfback

We're talking to Chris Keating
  34. Terry Mortimer

Thanks for a great season

Well done boys! We're back!. We've exceeded our expectaions and Kevin Moore's plan is in full effect... We would of won it if ii this yr if not for Parra's crazy form. Dogs for 2010!
  35. Terry Mortimer

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

Ok, Ill carry around a tape recorder everywhere I go from now on so I can provde proof for Bulldog Bruces Court of law. FFS
  36. Terry Mortimer

tix sales so far????????

what a fugen zoo
  37. Terry Mortimer

Just heard on radio. Asotasi has get out clause if Taylor sacked. He's been talking to clubs
  38. Terry Mortimer

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

We'll suck the life out of the game. They will need to go backwards to get around us and that means mistakes....We will win
  39. Terry Mortimer

Dogs teaam to face the Knights

'We've bounced back from set backs all year long and I think we can do that again"
  40. Terry Mortimer

Hey, im not Kevin Morre ..FFS
  41. Terry Mortimer

We absolutely must score first
  42. Terry Mortimer

Eastwood is starting now for this ver reason (no other reason)... He had all 3 of them on the bench earlier in the year and discovered the issue then..
  43. Terry Mortimer

No, Morre has stated that he doesnt want Hickey, Eastwood and Possibly Gordon on at the same time as their ruck defense isnt as as strong as some of the others. If he start with Warburton then Hickey and Eastwood would most dfienitely be on the filed defending together.. Coaches see alot that...
  44. Terry Mortimer

Same as last week - http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Bulldogs/207287 Bulldogs Side Selected to Take on Knights in Qualifying Final Coach Kevin Moore has Today named his side to take on the Knights, this Saturday Night. Full Team Outlined Below: 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh...
  45. Terry Mortimer

holdsworth holds on

Robers is our best opiton, theres no doubt about that. But His form has dipped miserably since he signed. No one can dispute that....
  46. Terry Mortimer

holdsworth holds on

Tery Lamb on Holdsworth : I’m a big fan of Daniel Holdsworth as well, but I don’t make the decisions at the club. I think Daniel could be a very good lock. He gives the players good direction, has a great kicking game and his vision is improving.
  47. Terry Mortimer

holdsworth holds on

Terry Lamb on Barba - I think Benny is a tremendous athlete, a very natural footballer. He needs time to develop at the club, he’s been here two years - he could be a late bloomer. His strengths are his speed, great kicking game. His weaknesses would be his defence and overreading the play...
  48. Terry Mortimer

Tery Lam on Holdsworth : I’m a big fan of Daniel Holdsworth as well, but I don’t make the decisions at the club. I think Daniel could be a very good lock. He gives the players good direction, has a great kicking game and his vision is improving.
  49. Terry Mortimer

Terry Lamb on Barba - I think Benny is a tremendous athlete, a very natural footballer. He needs time to develop at the club, he’s been here two years - he could be a late bloomer. His strengths are his speed, great kicking game. His weaknesses would be his defence and overreading the play...
  50. Terry Mortimer

holdsworth holds on

4 weeks...He's been awful since he signed his new deal..
  51. Terry Mortimer

Bulls flog Auckland by 60+

Thats the only true comment in this thread
  52. Terry Mortimer

Changes Next Week?

Holdsworth did ok and so did idris.WEe lost the game because of 188 tackles in first half. Tigers bounce of the ball, 300 knock on's that when back form the tigers, 100 hundred unlucky knockons for us and some ridiculous poenalties from ref didnt help. Same team for next week, dont farken...
  53. Terry Mortimer

In the past 2 months the Bird has completely owned the kennel
  54. Terry Mortimer

Martin Taupau

During a video interview on NRL.com.au Andy Patmore is asked "who has impressed you from TYC".. The only player he mentions is Tapau
  55. Terry Mortimer

Canberra Raiders

Nope Tigers cant make it because Penrith and Newcastle play each other. Even if they draw the Knights will make it over the TIgers..Tigers are out
  56. Terry Mortimer

Wooden Spoon To Minor Premiers

its never been done before. Magpies have gone from Sppon to Premiers a while ago but Spoon to minor premiers has never been done
  57. Terry Mortimer

Kimmorley injury status

Im hoping we draw Penrith or Newcastle in 1st week. I Wouldnt want to play Parra or Broncos without kmmorley
  58. Terry Mortimer

Kimmorley out for a month.

Kimmorley out for a month Posted August 31, 2009 14:36:00 Updated August 31, 2009 14:33:00 Injury blow ... Brett Kimmorley (File photo) (Getty Images: Mark Nolan) • Map: Belmore 2192 • Related Story: Bulldogs go top but lose Kimmorley • Related Story: Roberts ready to lead...
  59. Terry Mortimer

THis is a fact. The Fracture runs from just above the teeth up to the eye socket. Its apparently a shocker of a fracture but they wont know about eye socket damage until surgery...Surger has either happened or is happening about now.
  60. Terry Mortimer

Fears Noddy could be gone for the season: Ayoub

In the Printed version of the telgraph it reads. "Best-case scenario is two to three weeks, worst-case scenario six weeks, which is the season," Ayoub said.
  61. Terry Mortimer

Apparently Moore said he's confident he'll be back after 4 weeks. Ayoub must be a magician...Fingers crossed!
  62. Terry Mortimer

Terry Lamb on Ben barba. So much for your kicking judgement Terry Lamb: I think Benny is a tremendous athlete, a very natural footballer. He needs time to develop at the club, he’s been here two years - he could be a late bloomer. His strengths are his speed, great kicking game. His...
  63. Terry Mortimer

Dominate Side In Nrl

bro, we've been dominant in about 3 games all year. Consisten yes, dominant no
  64. Terry Mortimer

Kimmorley injurey thread Cant win without him so dont cre about holdsorth, babrba, Sullivan etc. Update any injury info in this thread
  65. Terry Mortimer

BULLDOGS - Where to Now?

we have no chance. accpet it and think of next year. we let in 4 tries AGAINST team coming last. its over
  66. Terry Mortimer

Record crowd for victorious bulldogs

who cares. Kimmorley got injured, tell us what you know about hat
  67. Terry Mortimer

Welcome to FOXSPORTS.com.au Skip to: Content | Foxsports TV | Website Tools | Site Map Network Sites: news.com.au| FOX SPORTS Site SearchSEARCH FOR: SITE WEB enhanced by Google Home AFL AFL Premiership Fantasy AFL AFL Tipping NRL NRL Premiership Toyota Cup Kangaroos Fantasy NRL...
  68. Terry Mortimer

Stop talking about who will replace kimmorle. Its fckn obvious it will be dumbsworth.. Useful info on Kimmorles injury please???
  69. Terry Mortimer

BULLDOGS - Where to Now?

no chance. Weve been poor all 2nd half of year but Kimmorley has stepped up to get us through. Now he's gone , We'll get belted in the semis...unless something chnges.. We've done well to make it this far
  70. Terry Mortimer

WHat a load of crap. Accep this for what it is ....a disaster
  71. Terry Mortimer

we played like gronks. 4 tries agianst warriors...pfft
  72. Terry Mortimer

Hey Chris, dont f*c& with us. Who's your source
  73. Terry Mortimer

Bulldogs fans blamed for rampage after Monday nights game

Thanks again you knobs! You bring the stero type upon yourselves.
  74. Terry Mortimer

New Recruit Watch *Spoilers*

Digracefuly wrong on Idris but I agree with you on Hickey
  75. Terry Mortimer

At 500k he must be the undisputed best Winger of all time, kick goals, captain, coach and run the leagues club
  76. Terry Mortimer

You can eliminate 75% of this lidt because they do not fit into our off field recruitment policy
  77. Terry Mortimer

I dont know but from what im reading into, Its quite obvious who it is. He plays north of the border
  78. Terry Mortimer

Dene Halatau Joins the Bulldogs.

Halatau is a an absolute Gun. Sheens doesnt like him because he doesnt pass. He;s exactly what our team needs, a line runner. He;s got unbe;lievab;le stregth and speed and has been opne of my fav non dogs players for a while. He'll be s atar folr us. Our team and depth will be so much...
  79. Terry Mortimer

If it was the delivery that bopthered you then you should of said that from the get go. Big backflip mate
  80. Terry Mortimer

Awesome, how some of the little kids on this forum think Nanai is any good ill never know. Slow, Weak and Bad Hands
  81. Terry Mortimer

Cowboys v Bulldogs Preview

Friday will be our best performance of the season. We've stepped up in all the big showdowns this year and Im convinced we play our best football away from ANZ stadium
  82. Terry Mortimer

Ben Hannant injured:

This is lucky. Injuries this teim of year normally mean Gonzo. At least we know we'll have him in the finals.
  83. Terry Mortimer

I think Kevin More knows more than us. He is a very goo team person too, Bellamy said losing him would be like losing a brother. At the end of the day we've singed a faster version of elmasri who cant kick goals but for less money than HAZEMS on. We've strengthened our team, thats all that matters
  84. Terry Mortimer

Nrl tactics on fox

the Doubt was for the knock-on
  85. Terry Mortimer

Eastwood waiting for Leeds move

We have a great workhorse no frills pack but Eastwood is the Gem in our pack. Hit ups, Big Hits and Skill.
  86. Terry Mortimer

Yes, i heard the same thing though cred source
  87. Terry Mortimer

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

Good signing. He's even better off the field. One day all the kennelers will realise how important this attribute is
  88. Terry Mortimer

NSW Cup team Round 16 vs Western Suburbs

Kite on the bench. Its all over for him
  89. Terry Mortimer

Hey buddy. They check for chronice physical issues or substance abuse issues before they sign on the dotted line. Standard pratice
  90. Terry Mortimer

Yes, when Kimmorley retires we'll have either Barba, NMortimer or Thurston to play 7. Get ready for a golden ERA!
  91. Terry Mortimer

Not sure if this has been posted but I hEARD Paea had A medical with Dogs yday
  92. Terry Mortimer

Bad boys cost Dogs a dynasty- Daniel Mortimer

He resigned for one year. Which kid ever signs a One year deal unless he's got options. Barba,Mortimer or Thurston will be the 2011 Half back. Time will tell