Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Michael Ennis went missing in the finals series. Scrub will be watching it on TV, LMAO.
Farrar wasnt even apart of the final series. Ennis was one of the best against the Knights.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he is sh1t. He plays a different style to Ennis.

Ennis is a simialr player to Smith, it's probably the reason why they chose Farrah, to mix it up a bit. Probably the reason why they didn't pick both Hindy and stagg
i know he isnt sh1t but how can farah be picked over ennis?

ennis had the much better origin game than farah hence why he got dropped.

As if they'll select Farah and/or Ennis over Smith anyway?
thats true

D

dogs_4 lyf

What can Stagg do that Hindmarsh can't?

Nothing IMO

What can Gallen do that Stagg can't?

Pop crucial offloads, break the defensive line, big hits in defence

If you watched Gallen this year he was still awesome in a rubbish team. A 1 man attack at times too
LOL okay Moe. You should replace Sheens. You seem to know it all.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i just think ennis deserves the recognition...he had an awesome season but im sure he'll be hungry for it next season

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL okay Moe. You should replace Sheens. You seem to know it all.
lol u smartass

Im just saying that I think they have gone for a more balanced team rather than choosing the same type of players.

Sure Stagg deserved a spot. But it's not like he was going to make a huge impact on the team. They already have a similar type player in Hindy,, Gallen is a different style of player completely

D

dogs_4 lyf

Im just saying that I think they have gone for a more balanced team rather than choosing the same type of players.

lol u smartass

Sure Stagg deserved a spot. But it's not like he was going to make a huge impact on the team. They already have a similar type player in Hindy,, Gallen is a different style of player completely
Stagg > Hindmarsh, Sorry.

Stagg has improved his ball skills and running game out of sight. Yes I know Hindmarsh makes 100 tackles a game and his side made the GF, but what Stagg has done this year warrants him a selection over Hindmarsh. Lock of the year does not even get selected in the " Squad " lol.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Stagg has improved his ball skills and running game out of sight. Yes I know Hindmarsh makes 100 tackles a game and his side made the GF, but what Stagg has done this year warrants him a selection over Hindmarsh. Lock of the year does not even get selected in the " Squad " lol.
True. But you know the selecters, they like to go for the players "who have done it before". Honestly it shouldn't be a surpise to anyone that Stagg didn't make the sqaud, he didn't even play for QLD this year.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stagg is very unlucky, as are many of the Dragons players!

D

dogs_4 lyf

True. But you know the selecters, they like to go for the players "who have done it before". Honestly it shouldn't be a surpise to anyone that Stagg didn't make the sqaud, he didn't even play for QLD this year.
Yeah I am not suprised he isn't selected because the selectors are mentally retarted. But How much times have we seen players not got selected for Origin but play for Australia. I am not asking for him to be starting just at least in thes squad because he deserves it more than anyone.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are you all sooking about farah getting selected? Its a 25 man squad, Cam smith is in it so farah will prob get cut anyway.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why are you all sooking about farah getting selected? Its a 25 man squad, Cam smith is in it so farah will prob get cut anyway.
No, the whole squad will go over to England for the tour.

Most likey against France, the lesser likes, Farrah, Jennings etc will get a run

habibz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what a ****ing joke!

gotta have a token Leb in there all of a sudden hey?
I got nothing against Robbie Farrah he is a top player on his day but Ennis is the better player
Are you insane Ennis is nowhere near the consistancy of Robbie Farrah Ennis brain explosions and kicking dead in goal on tackle 2 have cost us plenty. Farah is the tigers go to man and does it well almost all the time. I think Ennis is a good player but smart people in Brisbane didnt even offer 200k he came down on 180k and has played over that value but not by much

habibz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Moe is right Stagg is a very small lock and has the heart of a lion. He tackles all day but so does Hindmarsh and he doesnt offer what gallen does in attack or grunt

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish ennis played for nz so he could rip up farah even through he will prob only play v france

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to bad the footy show is finished vossy could have said ennis wouldnt play for oz ha

-313-

Robbie phucking Kharra... as if the SOO phuck up wasn't enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.