Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG their is some serious bias in this thread.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
True. But you know the selecters, they like to go for the players "who have done it before". Honestly it shouldn't be a surpise to anyone that Stagg didn't make the sqaud, he didn't even play for QLD this year.
Hindy didn't even play SOO this year either, he wasn't even named in the 25man Origin squad. But i can see where your coming from :p.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Congrats to Morris & Hannant.
I can't believe stupid Farrah got selected again :sleepy:
Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Farrah (I may have a sliiight bias though :p)

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
State of origin with Farrah=Fail. State of origin with Ennis=pass. Need i say more?

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
congrats to josh and benny,i wonder how much coin from our salary cap that will cost the dogs in rep bonuses?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Farah over Ennis. Biggest LOL this year.
One of your best Sheensy

bigbulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
congrats to morris hannant goodwin and eastwood. i think ennis roberts and stagg should have been selected but hopefully getting overlooked motivates them so they can go even better next year.

i hope we get to see morris and goodwin go up against eachother at some point in the tournament. that would be good to see

Sabre V

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Much deserved :grinning:

Hope Morris gets some game time

rola

luv Goodwin
Reaction score
Congrats to all bulldog players selected. Ennis deserved to be selected...he really proved himself to be worthy of the position this year...oh well hope that pushes him to play even better next year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
fact is whoever they put on the field we win most of the time so they feel justified with selecting players on name and not on form.

I mean OMFG WTF is Gallen doing there hes crap and so is the side hes from.

And Farah lol.

And did i mention Waterhouse = fail.

It is a side that will win but not the best side we could have. Not saying they should have more Dogs just not the above players. I am shocked not to see Stagg in the side and Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> farah.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I'm not shocked about Stagg, we don't need workers in the oz pack. I hope they play no Bulldogs players so we don't risk injury.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm not shocked about Stagg, we don't need workers in the oz pack. I hope they play no Bulldogs players so we don't risk injury.
They have a bloody long time to recover if they get injured.

Im still shaking my head about Gallen. OMFG.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Are you insane Ennis is nowhere near the consistancy of Robbie Farrah Ennis brain explosions and kicking dead in goal on tackle 2 have cost us plenty. Farah is the tigers go to man and does it well almost all the time. I think Ennis is a good player but smart people in Brisbane didnt even offer 200k he came down on 180k and has played over that value but not by much
Well said, give me Robbie Farah over Ennis anyday of the week, take your supporters caps for a second and actually look at Ennis plays, totally inconsistent, kicks at crucial times to nobody, cant setup tries same way Farah can. Doesn't have the vision that Farah does on the field. It was a joke Ennis won Dally M hooker of the year when Farah scored more points in the tally..

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said, give me Robbie Farah over Ennis anyday of the week, take your supporters caps for a second and actually look at Ennis plays, totally inconsistent, kicks at crucial times to nobody, cant setup tries same way Farah can. Doesn't have the vision that Farah does on the field. It was a joke Ennis won Dally M hooker of the year when Farah scored more points in the tally..
some valid points there...

i don't know why people are shocked at Farah's selection - he is a quality player and I think at the momment has the edge on Ennis.... he tackles more, sets more trys up, has a better kicking game, runs the ball more, makes line breaks.

Ennis is a great competitor but he doesn't really threaten the line with his dummy half runs or is as creative as Farah

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great post.

Many one eyed supporters on here as you would expect.

Farah destroys Ennis in every department (apart from being a grub). He deserves the spot way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.