Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same as last week -
http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Bulldogs/207287

Bulldogs Side Selected to Take on Knights in Qualifying Final
Coach Kevin Moore has Today named his side to take on the Knights, this Saturday Night.

Full Team Outlined Below:
1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamal Idris
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts
7. Daniel Holdsworth
8. Ben Hannant
9. Michael Ennis
10. Michael Hodgson
11. Greg Eastwood
12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

Interchange
14. Jarrad Hickey
15. Chris Armit
16. Yileen Gordon
17. Gary Warburton

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Expected and i have faith in the boys, thing we need to change though is get Warburton to start to tighten up that defence early then bring Eastwood off the bench.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Expected and i have faith in the boys, thing we need to change though is get Warburton to start to tighten up that defence early then bring Eastwood off the bench.
Yeh agreed. Eastwood has a far greater impact on the game coming on after 25mins.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Member email is another source

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Our biggest lately hasnt been Noddy being injured or anything like that. Its our soft defence in the first 20mins or so of each match. Last week tigers scored 2 tries early, warriors scored first, so did cowboys, souths etc. in recent times.

We need to harden up and Garry needs to start to help. Put him on Idris side and let him help him out.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
tbh, i would rather Gary start, and I think he will

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind stagg defending alongside Idris.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh agreed. Eastwood has a far greater impact on the game coming on after 25mins.
No, Morre has stated that he doesnt want Hickey, Eastwood and Possibly Gordon on at the same time as their ruck defense isnt as as strong as some of the others. If he start with Warburton then Hickey and Eastwood would most dfienitely be on the filed defending together..

Coaches see alot that we never will

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh i see the logic in that but our defence early on has been to put it simply, terrible lately. We are leaking too many tries and something needs to be done about it

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
If we fall behind by more than two tries in this game we are done. Harsh call but i feel we won't have the composure to grind back into it without Kimmorely.

I

iYike

No, Morre has stated that he doesnt want Hickey, Eastwood and Possibly Gordon on at the same time as their ruck defense isnt as as strong as some of the others. If he start with Warburton then Hickey and Eastwood would most dfienitely be on the filed defending together..

Coaches see alot that we never will
Well then he shouldn't pick all three of them to play on the bench at the same time. Barba should of played insted of Hickey, he is going to be destroyed in finals footy.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
We need to start well and not be playing catch up footy, we need to play from in front cause as mentioned, we lack that composure to chase points without Noddy so a good start is important.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well then he shouldn't pick all three of them to play on the bench at the same time. Barba should of played insted of Hickey, he is going to be destroyed in finals footy.
Eastwood is starting now for this ver reason (no other reason)... He had all 3 of them on the bench earlier in the year and discovered the issue then..

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Eastwood is starting now for this ver reason (no other reason)... He had all 3 of them on the bench earlier in the year and discovered the issue then..
What about the issue of our soft defence in the first 15-20 of games, we are conceding too many points too early and are forced to chase down points, we need to play safe and keep it tight early on, the rest will take care of itself.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about the issue of our soft defence in the first 15-20 of games, we are conceding too many points too early and are forced to chase down points, we need to play safe and keep it tight early on, the rest will take care of itself.
Hey, im not Kevin Morre ..FFS

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
loll i know just stating that this has been a problem for us and we cant afford for it to happen again

S

Snake Jailbird

Hey buddy, has your side been named yet? For round 1 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha canberra raiders 2009 - year of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.