Search results

1. J

Roy's Injury

HUGE blow to the finals charge of the Canterbury teams IF Asotasi is out for an extended period. IMO he and O'Meley played the key role for you guys down the stretch as Price and O'Meley did in 2004. Cameron Phelps was impressive, especially in the first half. A more than capable replacement...
  2. J

Fattys future hangs in the balance

As per Danish IMO. I wish no harm on Paul Vautin, though I hope this is the end of his TV career. Matt Johns is the future for CH9's Rugby League coverage. Fatty is past his used by date.
  3. J

1800-ecstasy

Thanks for the welcome.
  4. J

the best origin player this week

For QLD, Danny Nutley will revel at this level. For NSW, Craig Fitzgibbon will again have a A+ game. I also have a feeling Matt Bowen is going to have a blinder for QLD, hope I am wrong, though with tall the talk about "how could they drop Slater", I think he will be up showing up the...
  5. J

Who is the dirtiest player in the nrl?

If Hopoate was still playing, he wins hands down.
  6. J

Who is the dirtiest player in the nrl?

Define a dirty player? Is it Glen Morrison who always sales close to the head when making a tackle, is it Michael Crocker who is always niggling at the player when making the tackle. Jason Steven is known for the wedgie and leading with his knee, whilst Ryan Cross despite his clean record...
  7. J

Manly are sooks

Mere lightweights when comparing them too the Sydney Roosters.....
  8. J

Cronulla Sharks need to win today

As I said, Danny Nutley is out (QLD) though replaced by Hutch.
  9. J

Cronulla Sharks need to win today

I am prepared them write off as a premiership threat today if they cannot defeaet Brisbane minus Lockyer, Civoniceva, Berrigan, Thorn and Parker. Cronulla are at full strength minue only Nutley, though they have a capable replacement in Hutch Maiava. With Brett Kimmorley on deck and fresh...
  10. J

im just curios but does anyone know which team is the most popular in the nrl?

Nearing the end of 2006, the Gold Coast Rhinos/Titans will have a groundswell of support mark my words.....
  11. J

Get Used To It !

Braith Anasta will be a bigger loss to the Dogs than Mason would of been......
  12. J

First impressions of thekennel.com

Cool, whatever.....thanks for clearing up TdoggBulldog's post Mr. Rodriguez where she incorrectly posted >:d< in which she has now deleted.
  13. J

It aint over til the fat lady sings!!!!

If anything with the above, it is more likely 28+ will secure the 8th spot.
  14. J

Wrong, I don't think so. The final spot is all the Dog's are able to take IMO and they are fighting it out with the *Raiders (18pts) and Roosters (18pts) who are both only the one point ahead. * - 20pts if they defeat Penrith tomorrow Sydney Roosters currently 8th on 18pts; Wests (A)...
  15. J

Should sherwin be dropped

I think most are well aware.....when I wrote "Mason to come back", it was not suggesting next week.
  16. J

Should sherwin be dropped

I would not be turning my back on one of the better halves in the competition for the simple fact he is down a little on confidence. It will be back, on his day, Sherwin is a match winner. Steve Folkes will persist with Sherwin, and trust me, he will come good. Thankfully for the boys...
  17. J

Are the Doggies gone? In one word, no. There is still some hope. I believe the cut off for the Top 8 will be 26-28 points. Currently, you sit on 17 points, that leaves you with let's say for arguments sake 6 wins from the remaining 9 games. Your remaining games are: Warriors (A)...
  18. J

First impressions of thekennel.com

To thekennel.com First impressions on this site tonight, AWESOME is one word. Credit where credit is due, to all involved, more power to you. Well presented, user friendly, seemingly alot of activity, nice novelty type features (i.e. arcade, points etc.), nice front page and whilst I...
  19. J

What do you want the team Gold Coast to be called?

:stroke: I bet that sounded really, really funny when you were sitting there typing that giggling to yourself tonight.....a tip for ya', try again.
  20. J

ya know what

Why? Ain't gonna' change the result tonight for your team. The only chance Billy Slater is of getting into that 17 man squad is if Tony Carroll is injured tomorrow afternoon and even then I think he is still pushing sh#t up hill. I am not sure Slater is "impact" for 20 minutes of a game, he...
  21. J

What do you want the team Gold Coast to be called?

I am voting my ass off on the Gold Coast Rhinos up here. Think about it, we could former a 'sister club' thing with the Leeds Rhinos on and off the field. Given they are the World Club Champions, I can think of nothing better to be associated with the UK powerhouse. It may path the way for GC...
  22. J

Crocker slams Hindmarsh clearance

The NRL and the officials offer no consistency in the ruling. Until they come with a hard and fast rule, forget about trying to understand any suspension/non suspension. I am sure Mick Crocker would of kept his pie hole shut if he was staying with the Roosters for another 4 years and not...
  23. J

Johns Injured

Get your hand off it Newcastle...we are not talking about your joke of a team from the Hunter region, we are talking about the NSW Origin team consisting of 17 of the best players in the world. IF Andrew Johns is out, which he isn't otherwise the news in Sydney/Brisbane would be giving it...
  24. J

1800-ecstasy

You bet your life we do, three classics would be; * Disgruntled Brisbane Bronco fans bored with success apparently * Close enough to 50% of the aging population on the GC who have retired to die here from suffocating cities like Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne etc. * Bandwagon Brisbane Lion...
  25. J

1800-ecstasy

New member joined on the 2nd July 2005 You will all get to know me no doubt. What do you need to know? I am as old as you want me to be...age is an influencing factor on who listens to who apparently. I am not a Canterbury Bulldogs fan. Since we got the shaft at the end of 1998, I...