im just curios but does anyone know which team is the most popular in the nrl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i have heard dragons have the most fans.

but the bulldogs sell the most merchandise.

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
Bek said:
Amoungst NRL officials.......the roosters!
Yeah, unfortunatly you have that right, Oh btw nice sig, ive always had a soft spot for souths, and Congratulations, Ashley Harrison Made SOO ;)

kimjim

Waterboy
Reaction score
the broncos, half a state, a whole city, the best team, the most loyal supporters.
Cowboys are catching up though. But ive heard that dragons and newcastle have huge support too. Roosters are the most hated team

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
kimjim said:
the broncos, half a state, a whole city, the best team, the most loyal supporters.
Cowboys are catching up though. But ive heard that dragons and newcastle have huge support too. Roosters are the most hated team
ok,
thats good to hear i always thought we were the most hated team looks like roosters took our place :grinning:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember reading an article last in the SMH about how the Cowboys were gaining support throughout the finals and saying they're everyones second favourite team. It then said that "... some people predict the Cowboys will leapfrog the Dragons and Souths in terms of fanbase, some even think they can topple the Bulldogs Army.."

Now that isnt word for word, but thats the main jist of it and its implying the Bulldogs have the biggest fan base

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Game_Breaker said:
I remember reading an article last in the SMH about how the Cowboys were gaining support throughout the finals and saying they're everyones second favourite team. It then said that "... some people predict the Cowboys will leapfrog the Dragons and Souths in terms of fanbase, some even think they can topple the Bulldogs Army.."

Now that isnt word for word, but thats the main jist of it and its implying the Bulldogs have the biggest fan base
Thats true we do have the biggest fan base :grinning:
apparently i have heard that people need some type of card to join the army.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
well i dunno the most fans but broncos are at the top by fans at da games n den cowboys n den da doggies yeay go us

T

TdoggBulldog

im not sure, but the cowboys have a sh!t load of fans! Nearly every1 here supports them, they have supporters all across qld, just it probably wouldnt show in there crowds because allot of them live out west like mount isa and bush area's like that and cant get to the games

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
there are 1.5million broncos supporters...
900,000 waratahs supporters...
600,000 newcastle supporters...
510,000 brisbane lions supporters...
400,000 st. george supporters...
350,000 each for bulldogs, souths and tigers supporters...
310,000 swan and parramatta supporters...
290,000 roosters supporters...
240,000 cowboys supporters...

T

TdoggBulldog

holy ****... were u get this?...we have heaps of bronco's supporters here... evry second person supports them fo real!

Jimmy_Ecstasy™

Gold Coast Fan since 88'
Reaction score
Nearing the end of 2006, the Gold Coast Rhinos/Titans will have a groundswell of support mark my words.....

Status
Not open for further replies.