Who is the dirtiest player in the nrl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
who do u think is the dirtiest player(s) in the nrl?

my pick - kidwell/stevens

who would be ur pick as dally m winner for this year?

my pick - asotasi

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
who do u think is the dirtiest player(s) in the nrl?

my pick - Crocker and Kidwell

who would be ur pick as dally m winner for this year?

my pick - Asotasi or Thurston

Jimmy_Ecstasy™

Gold Coast Fan since 88'
Reaction score
Define a dirty player?

Is it Glen Morrison who always sales close to the head when making a tackle, is it Michael Crocker who is always niggling at the player when making the tackle. Jason Steven is known for the wedgie and leading with his knee, whilst Ryan Cross despite his clean record previous is up there after his charge for eye gouging.

In short, who cares. Their is an element of "dirtiness" in each NRL player. This is Rugby League.

Dally M Player of the year, Ben Kennedy. Well he is leading the way and he will be at the centre of everything good for the Sea Eagles when he returns from injury. A safe bet and worthy winner if he was to take it out. BK is in marvellous form.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
dirtiest as in, grubby, a niggler, a win at all costs player........... a player that continously is penalised, suspended... a player that takes the rules right to edge.....

i classify stevens as dirty with the wedgies and continuos knee lifts........

***eMd0g***

Go hYtEc c0nCrEaTe!!!
Reaction score
dirtiest-carl webb and dally m player id say asotasi

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Finch is a dirty little ******.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
dirtiest player would have to be mark riddell, & dally M winner this year will go to either Asotasi (but the judges will be racist) so my other option would be Anasta.

Dont be surprised if Benjii Marshall or someone like that takes the award too

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
the dude said:
dirtiest player - ricketson
yeah i forgot about ricko, he's always trying 2 slap, hit or throw air swings @ players, & lucky he has himself to thank that most dont end up connecting with other players heads, coz hed be off the field suspended m,ost of the year. but he alwas seems to give players facials and get up high wen he tackles. yeah dirty player for sure!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Jimmy_Ecstasy™ said:
Define a dirty player?

Is it Glen Morrison who always sales close to the head when making a tackle, is it Michael Crocker who is always niggling at the player when making the tackle. Jason Steven is known for the wedgie and leading with his knee, whilst Ryan Cross despite his clean record previous is up there after his charge for eye gouging.

In short, who cares. Their is an element of "dirtiness" in each NRL player. This is Rugby League.

Dally M Player of the year, Ben Kennedy. Well he is leading the way and he will be at the centre of everything good for the Sea Eagles when he returns from injury. A safe bet and worthy winner if he was to take it out. BK is in marvellous form.

he knocked cayless out cayless was sick all weekend and the coach say hes milked it (cayless)..which nathan cayless says is BS

morrison is a cat i was more annoyed he got nothing (he also gave fizty a high one but then ran like a CAT when fitzy told him off ) then cross getting 6 weeks

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Bakes said:
Finch is a dirty little ******.

finch isnt really dirty just immature though hes improving he stopped a fight the other night when usually he would get involved i was proud of hes maturity considring he usually does not show any...

cross has had 1 incident in hes whole footy career i hardly think he qualifys as dirtiest

yeah crocker annoys players but thats not really dirty

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
i would say Crocker would have to that playeR!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
nxt yr crocker asked the same question who would some of you vote since crocker wont b a roooster ;)

lol btw if you choose a player state why you think hes dirty

i said mossion week in week out gets off on high tackles he gave cayless concussion and still played the nxt game

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
nxt yr crocker asked the same question who would some of you vote since crocker wont b a roooster ;)

lol btw if you choose a player state why you think hes dirty

i said mossion week in week out gets off on high tackles he gave cayless concussion and still played the nxt game
ppl will like Crocker once he leaves the roosters :D oh and craig bellamy wount put up with his crap so watch him change

W

Winston Smith

it's a toss up between greg bird from cronulla and m.crocker from the chooks

Status
Not open for further replies.