Search results

1. macca24

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Why is it that everytime we play the Rabbitohs this prick gets appointed to the game. He canes us everytime we get him and he gives us nothing. I convinced he requests this game every year. Total bullshit.
  2. macca24

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

1. Connor Tracey if signed 2. Kiraz 3. Critta 4. Burton 5. J.A.C 6. Taffe 7. Hutchinson 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Knight 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Salmon 15. Sutton 16. Hughes 17. Partolo Thoughts
  3. macca24

Jerome Luai or Dylan Edwards

Should Gus have a crack at signing whichever player Penrith they have to let go and if so which would you prefer.
  4. macca24

Stadium advice for gameday

Gets tickets in the kennel Aisle 109 -110
  5. macca24

Lachlan Lewis named on reserves bench for Canberra NSW Cup side

Is this the same Lachlin Lewis who played for us. Was not aware he was still playing
  6. macca24

Why are referees caning us so bad this season

As if we are not playing well enough why does it seem most games the referees give our opposition a hand up when it come to 6 again's and penalties. Just thought I would put this up for discussion 6 agains Penalties...
  7. macca24

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

We played crap yesterday but it would not matter if Wayne Bennett was coach you cannot compete if week after week you are getting canned by the referees sometimes 2 or 3 to 1. The penalty count yesterday was 8 to 1 in tigers favor. There have been in a lot of games this year only to be penalised...
  8. macca24

Possible 2022 starting side

1 Matt Duffy 2 Josh Addo Carr 3 Nick Cortic 4 Brent Nadin 5 Corey Allen 6 Matt Burton 7 Jake Averello 8 Jack Hetherington 9 Jeremy Marshall King 10 Luke Thompson 11 Tevita Pangaea jnr 12 Josh Jackson 13 Adam Elliott 14 Bailey Biondi Odo 15 Raymond Fatalia Mariner 16 Aza Seumanufagai 17 Paul...
  9. macca24

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

He is playing behind a beaten forward pack every weekend. Our 5/8 is not offering much. And our hooker service is crap. It hink he will be better when Burton arrives and a good hooker . We also need some bigger forwards.
  10. macca24

Opinion Team needed to get dogs back to where they should be

1 - Joey Manu (roosters) 2 - Corey Oates (Broncos) 3 - Will Hopoate (Bulldogs) 4 - Nick Cotric (Raiders) 5 - Dallin Watene-Zelezniak - (Bulldogs) 6 - Jackson Hastings (Salford) 7 - Blake Green (Warriors) 13 - Adam Elliott (Bulldogs) 12 - Raymond Faitala-Mariner (Bulldogs) 11 - Josh Jackson...
  11. macca24

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Possible team if we could lure them over. 1 Trobojevic 2 Okenbur 3 Watene-Zelezniak 4 Hoppa 5 Smith 6 Foran 7 Wakenham 8 Napa 9 Turpin 10 Tolman 11 Jackson 12 Stimson 13 Trobojevic 14 Cogger 15 CHN 16 Ogden 17 Sua Your Thoughts
  12. macca24

Thoughts on maybe getting Toovey as the new Bulldogs coach for 2018?

What is our club addiction to manly. everyone we ever got from Manly was a failure. Des Hasler - failure Noel Cleal failure Tony Williams - Failure Kane Cleal - Failure Will Hopoate - Failure When will our club ever learn
  13. macca24

Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

sack Hasler now, let Penna and Dymock run the team for the rest of the season and bring in Dean Pay next year as head coach with a full pre season to turn the team around. letting Hasler have the pre season and 1st few rounds to test his worth is stupid. If the board are serious about returning...
  14. macca24

Gerard Sutton refereeing us again against Roosters

I'm not surprised by this I prediced this when I found out he was appointed to our game. He does this to us every game he has us. It will never change until he retires.
  15. macca24

What did I tell you. All critical calls go against us again. Same shit different day.
  16. macca24

We have no hope against the roosters this weekend with Gerrard Sutton appointed to our game. Our record under him is terrible. He penalizes us for everything he can and puts his whistle away when we have the ball. This guy has been giving it to us ever since black Friday against the rabbits and...
  17. macca24

WANTED :- SIGNED BULLDOGS 2004 JERSEY

There are 2 on facebook marketplace now
  18. macca24

Potential Targets

watched him very closely last night and I believe he blew at least 3 trys for the blues because he refuses to pass the ball to his team mates in try scoring position. Not a team player he is very quick though.
  19. macca24

Who still thinks we can win the comp this year?

the referees will never let us win a comp. we have won 1 penalty count this season in 9 games. we are playing bad and the penalties we concede are warranted but we never get the 50/50 calls all our tries are scrutinized by the bunker and where we get penalized for holding down and offside the...
  20. macca24

Over it.

Your right. look how many tries j moz and rona scored last year and for some reason how halves and dummy half keep going back the other way. Des might be planning to drop J moz and Rona so he can play another 2 front rowers in their place because the amount of ball they see each match you don't...
  21. macca24

1995 Grand Final today on fox sports 1 at 2.30pm

The 1995 grand final will be replayed today on fox sports 1 at 2.30pm. looking forward to it, reminds me of the way the game used to be played and should still be played
  22. macca24

So Robbie Farah anyone?

I don't thinks so , he plays well for the first 6 rounds to get selected for NSW, does not play the in between matches because he does not want to miss out on SOO 2 and 3 and also plays injured for SOO but wont play for his club injured. he is arrogant and thinks the tigers cant function without...
  23. macca24

Our record under every ref this season

Maxwell Sutton and Cummins hate the dogs what your stats don't show is the penalties we don't get. Take yesterday fifita plays the ball facing the sideline and Sutton put down a scrum rather than give us the penalty, even the commentators said why isn't it a penalty. Last game Tolman correctly...
  24. macca24

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Just read on fox sports Paul Kent blog a rumor someone listed was that his sources believe that Robbie Farrah wants out of tigers and his preferred destination is the the bulldogs. I don't think we need him at our club after the way he carried on at the tigers. Your Thoughts
  25. macca24

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Another option if he is available is the crusaders centre Nemani Nadolo. watched him last night in the super rugby final and he was devastating, he is fast , strong runner and good under the high ball. Could be an option at fullback.
  26. macca24

Current NRL referee a Bulldogs fan

Refs in general I think a lot of people underestimate the honesty of referee's. One of last years grand final referees is a mad Manly supporter but after watching his performance his decisions were correct and did not favor Manly in any way. The Referees are a great bunch of blokes and if you...
  27. macca24

(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Guys this is all now irrelevant, he is no longer our problem. Let the broncos do all the worrying. Also I spoke with a bulldogs official last night at ANZ and not surprisingly he told me that he doubts barba will ever play another game for the bulldogs.
  28. macca24

players breaking contracts penalty

There is only one way to stop these managers from playing the compassionate card to get their clients more money and that is for the NRL to register contracts on a 1 or 2 year basis only and if any player wants to play the compassionate card then the club he goes to is only allow to pay them the...
  29. macca24

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Don't know if this means anything or not but at last nights game I saw Kelly Egan in a long conversation with the roosters Jake Friend. Could this be the club looking towards the future replacement for Ennis ?
  30. macca24

Advice for buying tickets to round 24

Mate you should be able to buy tickets on level 4 west or east. Just contact ticketek and they will give you the info you require.
  31. macca24

flares by dragons army

I was very close to where the flare was set of and although I did not seee who lit it it was very close to a large number of dragons fans. Also most of that section was dragons fans with hardly any bulldogs supporters near them. there was not enough bulldogs supporters to surround a boy scout...
  32. macca24

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 8 | Bulldogs v Tigers | ANZ Stadium *spoilers*

A win this weekend is vital. If the dogs can put the tigers away this weekend and the Dragons , Raiders , Panthers and Sharks all get beaten as expected we could end up in 9th position just outside the top 8 and then lets see all the doubters that believed that the dogs would not make the top 8.
  33. macca24

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I work at ANZ and I spoke with Prichard on Thursday night and he told me that he and sam would be back in round 6
  34. macca24

Replacement!!

Get the general out of the video refs box and bring him back.