Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Considering everything is legit and its only to do with family, as much as it hurts to say but goodluck to him.. If my work wanted to keep me away from my kids, i would quit too, doesnt matter if im on a contract or whatever, my kids are more important..

I say this after taking my 4yr old to the game last night and he was sitting in my lap the whole time staring in love with Barba (my seats are next to the injured players). Both my kids love barba, so much that it would shatter them, but family does come first.
Wait until it happens mate, no decisions have been made yet.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately BB has been a major distraction for most of 2013. If he can't fit into the team and club in a positive way, then it is probably better for all concerned if he was to move on. He is far from the player we had in 2012. I admire Benny as a player, but his mind has just not been on footy with the Bulldogs this year...
distraction is an underestimate nearly a story a week appears about babra

macca24

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't know if this means anything or not but at last nights game I saw Kelly Egan in a long conversation with the roosters Jake Friend. Could this be the club looking towards the future replacement for Ennis ?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if this means anything or not but at last nights game I saw Kelly Egan in a long conversation with the roosters Jake Friend. Could this be the club looking towards the future replacement for Ennis ?
No, he is young and he will be staying at the Roosters, why would we sign him and have him play reserve grade I doubt that is Jake's first preference.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No, he is young and he will be staying at the Roosters, why would we sign him and have him play reserve grade I doubt that is Jake's first preference.
How many years do you think Mick Ennis has left in him??

I'd have another hooker on the bench if I was Des..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im tipping if the bulldogs can get kevin locke or jared hayne or a decent fullback, that benny barba will be gone straight away.

I cant see the club letting this distraction drag on into next season, it needs to be sorted out one way or another and before next season

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While we are chasing every player in the nrl why dont we add blake ferguson to the list. Reported by few sources that he will be seeking a release to return to a sydney based team.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Blake Ferguson is a gun player. Mundine doesnt like the Bulldogs from memory, so I cant see it happening

N

Natboy

I like Joel but think we need a better hooker after Ennis.
If Joel was that good he would already have a starting spot or at least a bench spot

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Barba will be back, but when?
I'm hearing Ben Barba may return for Canterbury-Bankstown as soon as round 24.
The injured fullback continues to recover quickly from a leg injury as his Bulldogs press-on for a semi-final spot. Barba is publicly sticking to round 26 as his comeback date but don't be shocked if he runs out against Souths at ANZ Stadium in a couple of weeks' time. One way or the other, he will be back fresh and pumped for the finals. Look out.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/nrl-premiership/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filewednesday-248062

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think reni matuia signed with souths can someone confirm

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Barba will be back, but when?
I'm hearing Ben Barba may return for Canterbury-Bankstown as soon as round 24.
The injured fullback continues to recover quickly from a leg injury as his Bulldogs press-on for a semi-final spot. Barba is publicly sticking to round 26 as his comeback date but don't be shocked if he runs out against Souths at ANZ Stadium in a couple of weeks' time. One way or the other, he will be back fresh and pumped for the finals. Look out.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/nrl-premiership/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filewednesday-248062
Id still rest him til round 25/26. Unless we are desperate for a win to stay in the 8.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rest him from what??? The heavy workload hes had all year (sarcasm). People like cam smith or cooper cronk should be rested not barba. He needs to be back asap, john sutton is back this week with the same injury!

N

Natboy

To make sure he is 100% finchie, especially if our spot on the ladder won't change
I'd rather have him fully fit for the finals rather than bring him back early and he misses the whole final series

Status
Not open for further replies.