So Robbie Farah anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's too arrogant and likes things done his way and we all know our coach is similar so he wouldn't last a day under hasler lol, he's past his best anyway...we have 2 young hookers in cook and lichaa that can hold that position for the next decade so its a big no no from me even if the tigers pay half his salary. The only way I'll take him if straight swap for trex then put him in NSW cup lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol a couple of trolls actually said yes. Yeh we have cook and lichaa and would want old farrah who is days away from a nursing home. Sure.

macca24

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't thinks so , he plays well for the first 6 rounds to get selected for NSW, does not play the in between matches because he does not want to miss out on SOO 2 and 3 and also plays injured for SOO but wont play for his club injured. he is arrogant and thinks the tigers cant function without him and has also been involved in the sackings of Benji, Tim Sheens and Michael Potter. He would disrupt the morale of any club he plays for and he is not worth what he thinks he is worth.Would never have played for Australia only for his coach Tim Sheens picking him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who is Jason Taylor to point the finger? Sheens would be pissing himself.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm lol...yeah why not, it's not like Lichaa has been good for us and it's not like Cook impressed us last week lol... Oh yeah just remembered dogs have a "No Dickhead policy"

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not mate I agree he has two good years ahead west tigers would have foot most of the bill. He bulldogs junior played for greenacre tigers
Don't care if he is a Bulldogs junior. The guy would stuff the club up like barba did. So it's no and that's final!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sitting down with Robbie Farah, we asked him, if he could join any side, who would it be.

"Well, you see, Robbie Farah doesn't join a side, a side joins Robbie Farah. Teams decide if they want Robbie Farah, and then Robbie Farah shows his expert skills in all areas. Robbie Farah the coach, Robbie Farah the captain, Robbie Farah the hooker, and most importantly, Robbie Farah the immortal. People talk about Cameron Smith being the worlds greatest hooker, and that's true, if you take Robbie Farah out of the equation, Cameron Smith IS the best hooker in the world. But ask Robbie Farah who the best hooker in the world is, and the answer is simple... Robbie Farah".

parody by me

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;umDr0mPuyQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/video]

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol a couple of trolls actually said yes. Yeh we have cook and lichaa and would want old farrah who is days away from a nursing home. Sure.
Pfft so we are trolls if we disagree with your opinion lol

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfft so we are trolls if we disagree with your opinion lol
Not at all understanding why we would want Farah, but yeh, can't fault you there...... pretty arrogant mindset to think someone is a troll for not agreeing with your thoughts...... welcome to the kennel, lol.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
Don't you guys want to win a premiership? If we get farah then we'd become title favourites overnight. Lichaa is at least two years away from the type of hooker we need. And I don't want to wait longer than that to win the comp. Farah to the DOGS = great idea!!!!!!!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you guys want to win a premiership? If we get farah then we'd become title favourites overnight. Lichaa is at least two years away from the type of hooker we need. And I don't want to wait longer than that to win the comp. Farah to the DOGS = great idea!!!!!!!
I met a controlling Lebanese hooker one time that was pretty fun overnight, but long term, I'd rather a Lichaa there.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't think farah will help us win a premiership he will be just like Ennis

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys honestly didn't think it was that bad, after all we did sign she Rex but anyway better we don't sign another fxxktard !!!!
Umm Lichaa is our hooker for the future and if Cook stays, he's the back up. Why would you even think about Farah joining?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still don't want that cancer anywhere near our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.