Gerard Sutton refereeing us again against Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lead 6-0, they throw a massive forward pass in front of the ref, play on...they go up field and kick into our players twice in the same movement, awarded 6 again and score the next tackle...we then dont see the ball for 15 minutes
Roosters awarded a try by Sutton only to yet again be overturned by the other Sutton

But the best was as always left til last, minutes running out, dogs inside the attacking 10, Sutton clearly signals 6 again then over rules himself to give them the ball, they go upfield and eventually score, game over

Thanks Gerard, yet another shit display from an incompetent baffoon.

macca24

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm not surprised by this I prediced this when I found out he was appointed to our game. He does this to us every game he has us. It will never change until he retires.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have no hope against the roosters this weekend with Gerrard Sutton appointed to our game. Our record under him is terrible. He penalizes us for everything he can and puts his whistle away when we have the ball. This guy has been giving it to us ever since black Friday against the rabbits and this weekend will be no different. He and his brother in the bunker always look for reasons not to award our trys and this weekend will be no different. Watch and see. All of our trys will get sent to the bunker this weekend.
Lol you were right

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.