Search results

1. B

Cleary sacked from Panthers

Griffin bahahahaha. This is all pretty hilarious
  2. B

Dogs broncos - the differences

For mine the big difference is their halves can actually create opportunities and their forwards are not fat and slow. Our team is the polar opposite of the broncos.
  3. B

Moses Mbye puts extension talks on hold after Bulldogs first offer

As i have been saying for a little while, ben roberts 2.0. 300k is even a stretch.
  4. B

Season review of players

1. Brett morris - Is a winger, average FB. 5/10 2. Curtis Rona - Great finisher, shit at everything else. 6/10 3. Josh morris - past his best. 4/10 4. Tim lafai - useless. 2/10 5. Sam perrett - no comment. 0/10 6. Josh reynolds - terrible 5/8th. 2/10 7. Moses mbye - Never will be a number...
  5. B

Corrupt nrl

Corrupt or not they still blew us off the park, can't hold the ball, shit halves and can't catch a bomb.
  6. B

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

With lafai's useless goal kicking, it's going to be a struggle to win games.
  7. B

I'm not scared of The Poultry !!!

In between your usual hasler hating you missed one key word in the post you where replying to....MODERN. He didn't say hasler was our best coach ever.
  8. B

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

The hearing has been brought forward to tomorrow night at 6pm and we are fighting the charge.
  9. B

Flanagan -v- Hasler

Well tbh.... Flanagan: 1 wooden spoon Hasler: 2 premierships :confused:
  10. B

finals wk 1(non bulldogs games)

Geez i hope the boys don't go in with a complacent attitude tomorrow. Everyone is talking about next week yet we still got a game to get through Saturday night.
  11. B

confirmed by mcgreggor that widdop will play

He was never in doubt, des knew this too.
  12. B

Who do we want to win rorters or storm?

Let's just focus on actually making it to next week.
  13. B

Des Hasler has made the finals 11 times in his 12 year NRL career

HE is placed only behind the Immortal St George side of the 1950s and ‘60s. When it comes to finals football, Canterbury coach Des Hasler is the true master. The Daily Telegraph can today reveal Hasler has, incredibly, made the finals 11 times in his 12 year career — a strike rate only...
  14. B

Beau ryan affair

Wow if that is not the post of the year, than i don't know what is. What an awesome outlook on life you have.
  15. B

Damian cook

While cook has only played a few games for us, he has shown more than lichaa has all season. In all 3 games he has done as much defence as lichaa (40+ tackles per game), can last 80 minutes, actually has a running game and can kick too. It's a no-brainer in my eyes, i can't see one area where...
  16. B

Vs Dragons

The warriors where pretty ordinary today, played no different to the same team that had 100 points put on them in the previous two weeks.
  17. B

Vs Dragons

Anyone who thinks next will will be a training run are kidding themselves, two weeks in a row we have struggled to beat the two worst teams in the comp. We have a shit kicking game and very, very ordinary halves. If our forwards don't win us the game we are gone.
  18. B

Vs Dragons

Huge danger game. We played like absolute rubbish tonight against a very shit team and struggled big time to beat them. We struggled like hell last week against the wooden spooners too. What worries me is Mbye/Reynolds kicking game, we have the worst kicking game in the top 8. If our forwards...
  19. B

Bulldogs vs Dragons week 1 final highly likely

This thread could be a contender for the biggest fail of the year
  20. B

Loko injured??

Personally i couldn't care less if we let him go. I don't get why so many people on here think he should be playing first grade. When he is not getting into trouble he is injured, complete waste of the salary cap even if he is on the minimal wage.
  21. B

Round 26 - Other Game Discussion Thread

Reported figures are never accurate and you never know how much of that is made up by TPA
  22. B

Morris Twins: United They Stand (Big League Article)

So I suppose they don't for the dogs?
  23. B

Who's That Kid? (Big League Article)

Kid definitely needs to put on a few KG's, imagine what kas would do to him lol. I wouldn't be all that worried about his defence, this is one area that can be taught and he can improve on.
  24. B

Aiden tolman discusses future

He has a lot to work on with his kicking game, ball in hand he is great. His kicking game is shit, like i said in another thread his kicking game is Ben Roberts 2.0. Mbye is not a number 7 and never will be.
  25. B

Aiden tolman discusses future

I'm confused, is he confirming the club is trying to move him on or is he saying that is just what the media are saying is reporting?
  26. B

Round 26 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Who is stanley on standby for? Is it something to do with borris going down late against drugcastle?
  27. B

Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

Haha classic but she is within her right to say no. That's not legal tender, $5 is the maximum.
  28. B

How about a kormatta video response :D
  29. B

Just heard it on the radio. 10,000 was from round 1. What a joke the NRL are.
  30. B

Joshua Reynolds

Yeah i think we will be ok, this is our halves combo moving forward anyway. As long as grub doesn't try and over play his hand too much and no brain explosions. Oh yeah grub has to take over kicking duties from Mbye too, Mbye is great with ball in hand he just has a lousy kicking game at this stage.
  31. B

Damien cook's try vs Knights commentary lol

You're a beast kormatta haha , Lovin ya commentary work.
  32. B

7 tackle set restart should be dropped.

This is the most obvious solution to it.
  33. B

Damian cook

Cook get's just as much done in defence as lichaa but has a better passing game, running game and kicking game. He also doesn't run out of steam at 70 minutes as rodzilla always points out. It's a no brainer who should be in the starting line up.
  34. B

7 tackle set restart should be dropped.

Wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have ben roberts 2.0 kicking for us (mbye).
  35. B

Mo$e$ In The Money (RLW Article)

Mbye kicking game = Ben Roberts 2.0 . As i have been harping on about all year, Mbye is not a number 7 and never will be.
  36. B

Round 25 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

ABC grandstanding talking like hodko season is definitely finished.
  37. B

Round 25 - Other Game Discussion Thread

To be honest i couldn't care less if the roosters get the MP, no one remembers or even cares about that. Like it or not they where finishing top 4 regardless of this result anyway. I'm just happy we can't fall out of the 8 now and lol at manly too.
  38. B

Round 25 - Other Game Discussion Thread

I hate to say it but starting next year it's by far the best 6/7 in the comp by a ridiculous margin.
  39. B

Damian cook

Cook will play, des seemed pretty happy with him in the post match press conference.
  40. B

NRL's Bulldogs masters of adversity

Niff Nuff sack hasler lol
  41. B

souths to miss the 8???

South are 0 chance of missing the 8. Inglis scans are fine and he will play this week, they get back a few more players too.
  42. B

Round 23 - Other Games Discussion Thread

Justin hodges blowing up at the ref, imagine the outcry if that was a bulldog player.
  43. B

6 things I noticed beating Souths

The one thing i noticed in beating souths, no niff nuffs saying sack hasler!
  44. B

Damian cook

Terminator franchised stopped at T2 tbh lol
  45. B

Round 24 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

We look so much more crisp with the ball due to cook's superior dummy half service.
  46. B

Why do we look out on our feet and there is still 25 mins left?
  47. B

God can't control what Lucifer creates with excrement
  48. B

Why Canterbury Bulldogs winger Curtis Rona is interested in Radradra's fortunes

The kids strike rate is phenomenal so far, 27 tries from 25 games. Gotta say Radradra has missed quite a few games this season so his strike rate this year is pretty impressive too. Talking of the last bulldog to top the try scoring list, didn't wanker top the list in 2012 and tie for 1st in 2011?
  49. B

Judiciary news

As fans we shouldn't have to be looking up exact sections in rule books to understand it.
  50. B

Judiciary news

What a joke this all is, an almighty **** up by the NRL. Players don't know what a shoulder charge is, the judiciary doesn't and neither do us fans.
  51. B

Its on

Oh please
  52. B

Bulldogs set to turn to Damien Cook with Josh Reynolds and Michael Lichaa sidelined

All good, we will have to agree to disagree on this one ;) This certainly is not a shot at Jackson in anyway, in my book he starts in the second row every day of the week.
  53. B

Bulldogs set to turn to Damien Cook with Josh Reynolds and Michael Lichaa sidelined

Yeah i'm not convinced even with the reduction of the interchange. I guess there are two types of locks, the tackling lock who does a thousand tackles every game and than the lock who can hit the line hard/break the line and pop offloads all day long(even add in a bit of ball work). I think the...
  54. B

I know Jackson has played lock for both Country and NSW but personally i don't think lock is his position at all.
  55. B

Who's for the Nudie Run???

You're totally missing the point here
  56. B

Round 23 - Other Games Discussion Thread.

Yeah the players need to do that but not us fans, gotta try and make this game interesting and worth watching lol
  57. B

Geez do we want the sharks skipping 4 clear of us or the storm going two clear of us?
  58. B

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Oh dear this tour gets even better. Almost full strength test batting lineup collapses against a second division english county side. The bowling lineup carted for nearly 400
  59. B

The entertainers!

While i totally agree with ya about today, i gotta say.....What is this entertaining brand of footy you speak of? :D :D
  60. B

The entertainers!

To be honest we are at that point in the season i simply don't care how we win, as long as we do.
  61. B

I just turned it off, i can't handle it lol. I would prefer to listen to the radio and ABC grandstand.
  62. B

The hard on the channel 9 commentators get for South's is sickening, honestly i can't even watch the game.
  63. B

Haha no i meant the ex Aus players/staff talking to the media
  64. B

I gotta say all the blaming on selectors etc is not 100% accurate. They did make some pretty shit decisions but seriously the guys that where in the side have gotta stand and take blame. Especially the batters! Apart from Rogers, every single one of them had no clue at all how to play a moving ball.
  65. B

There are so many inflated ego's at play here it's hard to determine the truth really.
  66. B

The dogs might be getting Will Hopoate

I don't think wing is his best position.
  67. B

Our Points Difference is ....

haha yeah you don't see it too often. Wait a minute, most follow the latest trend on the kennel. Sack hasler lol
  68. B

Ladder Watch: Run to the finals

Yeah but they also scored 38 points in both matches and one of those was with their half back rested. It doesn't matter how many you concede as long as you score more than your opposition.
  69. B

Ladder Predictor on NRL.com (We Finish 8th or Miss the 8)

Yep that's about the best i think we can do. 3 of the 4 teams we face, we have piss poor records against.
  70. B

Oh great, Joe Root just become the number 1 test batsmen. Interesting times ahead for us, clarke leaving and no doubt a shitload more with him at the end of the series. Smith will obviously be captain, i think he has to move to number 4. He doesn't have the technique good enough for a number 3...
  71. B

Former bulldog debut for All blacks tonight

Don't forget he has gone to a different sport as a complete unknown kid (not given a silver spoon like $bw), worked his way through the grades and made the highest level. Yeah i agree it's hardly the one that got away, who knows if he would have ever made it in league. Anyway good on the guy...
  72. B

Jackson for Captain 2016

Jackson's time will come but not yet. I think Tolman should be, he has a much calmer demeanor than Graham. Let Graham just focus on his football and get back to his best.
  73. B

You should have known the inevitable collapse was coming, with this team it's always a matter of when not if ;-) Hopefully the last we ever see of those dud marsh brothers. Watson and his usual 20-30 runs looks better at this stage.
  74. B

Ok we only have to bat for two days, score about 600-650 and game on lmfao
  75. B

Some guys twitter post of the day: Australia's innings in one twitter post: 04W24W0W04100000W40000110W020000401000W000000000101000011W0011200010040040000W1W30000000000000400000000000001004W
  76. B

From cricinfo website: "Johnson (8), Lyon(11) and Hazelwood(10) Australia batted out 60 balls (10 overs). The remaining 8 players lasted just 51 balls.. "
  77. B

As predicted English batsmen making easy work of it. I would also like to single out "extras" in the australian innings , well batted mate.
  78. B

Bowled out for 60, got no beers left, i'm going to have to tell the missuses in the morning this new crack in my mobile phone's screen was me dropping it. Yep that sounds legit :D :D
  79. B

I'm sure 60 will not send shivers down the batting order lol
  80. B

At least when your lot loose 5 zip they put up a better fight
  81. B

Broad 8/15
  82. B

haha what a guess. This is right up there up there as one of the most inept pathetic batting displays i have ever seen from australia
  83. B

Oh great English supporters on thekennel :sleep: lol. Just you wait, we might get 60 haha
  84. B

Me
  85. B

Yeah yeah what a team, we passed 50
  86. B

That would have to be right up there as the greatest figures of all time.
  87. B

I'm ****ing speechless
  88. B

As usual our bowlers showing more batting class than our so called batters. We may as well play with 10 bowlers and a keeper.
  89. B

Personally i blame the pathetic pitches we create to keep the hit and giggle crowd happy. They just get no experience facing a ball that doesn't come on dead straight. For CA it's all about the $$ and filling up those stadiums and getting in the sponsors for hit and giggle.
  90. B

That's enough for this test match. Tv off.
  91. B

This is what will be happening
  92. B

and the duds are 6 down
  93. B

Lol turn it off. I been hanging for this all week thinking we will strike back :sleep::sleep:
  94. B

Touche
  95. B

My prediction is we be bowled out for 50 or less and England will be 3 down for about 150-200 at close of play