Mo$e$ In The Money (RLW Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to chill he's played like what, 20 games so far? He's kicking game is not that good atm (esp since the whole Knights team knew who to target tonight after Hodko went off) but he will develop into a quality player.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Hes worth 300k tops. I havent seen anything from him that I didnt see from when we had someone like ben roberts in the team.

To be honest, im really concerned about next year. Mbye cant kick. Reynolds cant kick. Neither of them can steer the side around the park.

Unless mbye steps up we're in trouble. Des has his work cut out for him.
Very true

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
People need to chill he's played like what, 20 games so far? He's kicking game is not that good atm (esp since the whole Knights team knew who to target tonight after Hodko went off) but he will develop into a quality player.
Until than, he isn't worth anything near his asking price.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No way he deserves that much can't kick for shit showed it tonight he isn't good under pressure
He still has so much to learn before asking for that big money and I hope his manager and those idiots jacking up his "market value" see this aswell to stop over hyping him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Minimum wage tbh

Can't kick, can't handle pressure.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until than, he isn't worth anything near his asking price.
He's not worth that much at the moment. We're basically paying for potential but the way I see it we have no choice but to pay at this inflated rate due to limited halves options elsewhere.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight showed how much we miss Hokko.

It's ashame there were a-lot of people bashing him.. those "shit" kicks that went high in the air and trapped the opposition fullback in his own 10m are 10x better than giving a team a 7 tackle set.

Mbye is still young. But no premiership will be won with him and Reynolds in the halves for at least two years. Mbye is not an organiser, Reynolds is not either. Mbye is 10x better when he has the opportunity to play what's in front of him.

We are in serious trouble and I don't think anyone can deny it.'

Pray for a miracle that Hokko is back in a couple of weeks.

bulldog_fan was right then?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That September conspiracy theory you mentioned is happening.....the end is near! Lol

we will sacrifice bulldog_fan in the name of kali to avert the danger.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight showed he is not worth 800k. His kicking game is average.

he is not even worth half of that.

repeated shiit kicks on the 5th tackles.... had no control, no direction and getting tackled on the 5th tackle near the try line was simply beyond a joke.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is not even worth half of that.

repeated shiit kicks on the 5th tackles.... had no control, no direction and getting tackled on the 5th tackle near the try line was simply beyond a joke.
Yup, exactly. Don't want to pay overs to retain this guy. If he goes where the money is, then good luck to him. If we're offering him 500k, that's more than enough in my opinion.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye kicking game = Ben Roberts 2.0 . As i have been harping on about all year, Mbye is not a number 7 and never will be.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What money now lol? His manager hyped him up and he went and ruined his own value.

Status
Not open for further replies.