Search results

1. Lakas

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Most of the highlights in this video come from him getting the ball as first receiver. Seems like he could play 7 to me.
  2. Lakas

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe winning state from SOO should get hosting rights. Add some more spice to the games!
  3. Lakas

Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Dally M votes: 3 - Luke Thompson 2 - Jack Hetherington 1 - Ava Seumanufagai. Judge: Ben Creagh.
  4. Lakas

Other News Source Dogs in talks with Willis Meehan

According to James Hooper (for what’s it’s worth!)
  5. Lakas

Rumour Katoa linked with St Helens for 2022

DOGS ADMIRE BRONCOS PAIR Bulldogs football manager Peter Sharp and chairman John Khoury took time out of their Magic Round weekend in Brisbane to head and watch Broncos feeder club South Logan Magpies. The Magpies laid on a clinic against the PNG Hunters, with lock Kobe Hetherington and Cory...
  6. Lakas

Sione Katoa your the weak link

Some positive news. He received a one week suspension for a crusher tackle from yesterday’s game.
  7. Lakas

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Earlier this week, former Panthers forward Scott Sattler told SEN 1170 that he heard from a “pretty good source” that the 24-year-old had “signed a three-year deal with the Bulldogs as of next year.” But before the Bulldogs faithful get too excited, coach Trent Barrett denied the deal. “No...
  8. Lakas

Official Injury updates

According to Foxsports: The Dogs have also been dealt a major injury blow with Kiwi Test backrower Raymond Faitala-Mariner expected to be ruled out for up to four months with a foot injury. The Bulldogs right edge backrower will have scans on the injury later on Tuesday.
  9. Lakas

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

According to Foxsports Katoa is struggling with a calf injury and this is why we have applied for an exemption to play Deitz.
  10. Lakas

News Matt Burton wants out

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.triplem.com.au/story/james-hooper-calls-bullshit-on-ivan-cleary-over-stance-on-matt-burton-171489
  11. Lakas

News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

Fingers crossed he has been bought in to replace Napa, so he can go to Penrith. And if that is the case you need to ask yourself what makes us a stronger team. Heading Napa in the team or having Seumanufagai and Burton in the team. I think the later.
  12. Lakas

Sign of ado carr early release?

I find it hard to believe that the Tigers even care about this Heads of Agreement anymore. I assume it was only put in place to try and secure him long term which clearly isn’t happening anymore. JAC should be the least of their worries going into 2021.
  13. Lakas

News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Not sure if Wakeham is up to it but I think it is worth the shot. I might be wrong but Peter Wallace, Micheal Ennis and Api Koroisau all started their careers in the halves and successfully transitioned into number nines in recent times.
  14. Lakas

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Penrith know they are going to lose Cleary to Origin and Luai was in the squad also this year. If I was them I would hold onto him as well. They are probably in a premiership “window” and holding onto him will only increase there chances next year. I hope I am wrong though. The thought of...
  15. Lakas

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

From all reports, Melbourne will only release him if they get a player in return. So who goes the other way from the dogs? Given the fact he is better than all our backs do we really care who goes to Melbourne? I would only be disappointed if it was Averillo.
  16. Lakas

News Bulldogs board sacking: The Laundy Group threatens to pull sponsorship

Last week it was the worst sponsorship deal in rugby league history. This week it is worth $2 million. Journalism at its finest.
  17. Lakas

Josh Schuster???

Benji Marshall gave him a glowing report after his debut game. https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/2957187b-a525-45eb-aef7-63faaabf7629
  18. Lakas

Official The @NRL_Bulldogs confirm the departure of

We also lost CHN and Morgan Harper from the top 30. I don’t believe their spots were filled.
  19. Lakas

Foran knocks back dogs offer

Exactly.
  20. Lakas

Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

However, the club released a statement on Monday indicating the club would consider its contractual position with reports the club would be open to having Harawira-Naera return as soon as he has completed his 14-days of self isolation before entering the club’s biosecurity bubble. Several NRL...
  21. Lakas

Renouf’s breakout game!

Watch his effort in the last play off the game. Keeps chasing side to side, tackling, getting back up and going again. Typified the teams effort tonight
  22. Lakas

Are we a top 4 team?

The main difference this year is that if you finish top 4 you can no longer get knocked out in the first week. There is now a definate incentive to finish top 4.
  23. Lakas

Dymock deserves his year

While I appreciate what you are saying, Jimmy got the team moving in the right direction. We may not have set the world on fire or beaten any of the premiership contenders but a win is a win. He seemed to bring passion back to the players and I believe that this has flowed through to this...
  24. Lakas

Dymock deserves his year

Without taking anything away from what Des has achieved this year, maybe Jimmy deserves more credit for results. We all saw what he was able to achieve with the team at the back end of last year and I believe that he still has a big influence on how some of the players are going. From all...
  25. Lakas

Addittions to Full Time Squad......

James Gavet should be a good signing for the Dogs. Was named as one of the NSW Cup Props of the Year. "Gavet is a GUN! If Gavet played for an Australian side and was exposed to the east coast media he would be a household name but due to the strength in the Warriors pack at present he is being...
  26. Lakas

Also confirmed on Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_MacDougall
  27. Lakas

Just watched the video of the induction day and there was a list of addittions to the full time squad on the powerpoint display. Most of the names were to be expected. James Graham, Tim Lafai, Josh Jackson, Dale Finucane and Harlan Alaalatoa (plus one other I was unable to make out)were all...