Sione Katoa your the weak link

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa and Lichaa are both rubbish. Difference being Katoa is on min wage. Katoa is garbage but let's not pretend that deitz is any better. JMK had been trash for a few seasons. We need a 9, it's no secret. Lets not pretend that lichaa added anything in a much netter squad. He had a worse pass then Katoa. Fkn flop
All flops yes. Lichaa was a much better defender and his options in attack are on par with Katoa IMO. I didn’t think it was possible to do worse than Lichaa as an NRL club but we have managed.

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Licaah over Katoa all I see from him Katoa is nothing he can't pass, defend or dart from dummy half all I see is a dummy

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is how pathetic our hookers have been for 10 years.
Lichaa could not get a start at another team.
Yet numpties on here are happy to still have him.
At least we know katoa is only short term
WEren't you happy with Ennis & the short term of Cook?

Lakas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Some positive news. He received a one week suspension for a crusher tackle from yesterday’s game.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WEren't you happy with Ennis & the short term of Cook?
I was happy with both. Was sad to see Ennis go. I guess they are a long gone memory. Considering the dominance over the roster of Lichaa and Katoa. Over the last 5 year period
In some good news JMK is back soon. He is not of the qualty of Ennis or Cook. But 3 or 4 steps above Katoa.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Katoa makes Lichaa look like Cameron Smith and a future immortal. I have not seen a worse hooker at the club.

With that said, a hookers job is to get paid money to constantly fuck things several times a day/night. By that description, Katoa might just be the perfect hooker.
Yes but those hookers have satisfied customers! Our hooker only funks things up!!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say what you want about Lichaa and hi shall distribution. One thing the bloke offered us was 60 tackles per game with very minimal misses. Katoa seemed to be near to most for the tries
Conceded yesterday.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His gone. He wont be playing first grade this year. Elliot and katoa will be dropped. Jackson to come in for elliot. Wouldn't be surprised if Flanno gets a recall.
1.DWZ
2.cotric
3.meaney
4.schoupp
5.Hoppa
6.Avo
7.flanno
8.Napa
9.Wakeham
10.hetherington
11.Renouf
12.Smith
13.Jackson
14.deitz
15.Ava
16.wadell
17.doorey
18.Elliot

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His gone. He wont be playing first grade this year. Elliot and katoa will be dropped. Jackson to come in for elliot. Wouldn't be surprised if Flanno gets a recall.
1.DWZ
2.cotric
3.meaney
4.schoupp
5.Hoppa
6.Avo
7.flanno
8.Napa
9.Wakeham
10.hetherington
11.Renouf
12.Smith
13.Jackson
14.deitz
15.Ava
16.wadell
17.doorey
18.Elliot
Thompson?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
1.DWZ
2.cotric
3.meaney
4.schoupp
5.Hoppa
6.Avo
7.flanno
8.Napa
9.Wakeham
10.hetherington
11.Renouf
12.Smith
13.Jackson
14.deitz
15.Ava
16.wadell
17.doorey
18.Elliot
Flanagan can fuck right off from me

If he wants to spoon by all means play flano

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looked up Katoa's stats and didn't realise he has never scored in the NRL. Thats like 68 games without a try.