Search results

1. Weak Gutted Dog

Thompson out for season

I feel bad for him personally but for the club he has been a disaster. Wish him all the best at another club now.
  2. Weak Gutted Dog

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Can we give them Perham instead?
  3. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Style of Attack

Yesterdays result and specifically the defence was poor. However our style of attack, willingness to create width and stretch the defence looked promising. I like the early lateral play and the width of passing. I feel like there is promise there. Any thoughts?
  4. Weak Gutted Dog

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Let Luke Thompson go keep both. Promote okunbur to forward full time.
  5. Weak Gutted Dog

Lino signs with the Bulldogs

I just saw the footage of this guy. I don’t think he is a back. Thinking he will be a forward. In that hame Sele or Talakai (who does play centre for sharks) mould. Based on this footage it might be the plan to move him
  6. Weak Gutted Dog

Will the Bulldogs Retain Paul Alamoti

Would like to keep Alamoti. Does this also mean we didn’t sign Sele from south’s. As they are cousins right. I thought that would have been part of the appeal.
  7. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Alamoti

If push comes to shove Averillo over Alamoti. When Crichton comes next year Perham could easily be shifted into centres. Alamoti is surplus.
  8. Weak Gutted Dog

CB Top 30 2024

Take out Hunt Add in Patolo (announced this week) Take out Kaotangi and add in Morrin Take out Thompson and add in Nu Brown. Then it s realistic Also Ryan Gray (back up Hooker) is in the mix
  9. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

KO Is building his game around his defence which was exceptional today. A lot of work to do in attack but defence first. Very impressive so far.
  10. Weak Gutted Dog

News JAC selected for Origin

Anyone seen the likely team. Could you post please
  11. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Mahoney HIA

Wow. Edwards. I am impressed. Let’s cut Thompson loose and make sure we keep this kid.
  12. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Mahoney HIA

When Mahoney went off for HIA who went to dummy half? Edwards or Morrin? I was at the game and couldn’t tell.
  13. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Morrin

Commuted running and looking like he wants to break tackles. Reckon he could be a long term 13. Can he pass well??
  14. Weak Gutted Dog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Sele on half of Thompson s wage is a huge win for us. Hope it’s official. He has a quick play the ball and tends to land on hands and knees which is critical for modern props
  15. Weak Gutted Dog

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

That’s exactly what I heard. I posted that on the weekend. BBO will get his shot to partner Burton next. That’s if KO doesn’t really kick on. BBO was chosen over wakeham at end of last year (before he hurt his knee) to battle with flanno for number 7. Gus rates BBO.
  16. Weak Gutted Dog

Sad to say...

He was removed from top 30 whilst recovering from acl. Never released. He will be back in 4-5 weeks from what I can gather. I have seen footage of him patolo and addo Carr in rehab group. BBO will be back in fg this year. With Davey and Clarke released there are two or three spots on top 30...
  17. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

KO is not the problem. He deserves all the support and patience we have. He is a great tackler and moves so well. He needs time and coaching.
  18. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo

I was fairly sure he played the back half of last season in NSW cup as dominant half and we won a bunch of those games. Can anyone confirm that who watche those games?? Just hope more than anything but I know they chose BBO over wakeham for a reason.
  19. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo

Bailey’s return is not too far away based on injury updates from club. Got me wondering: is he a potential number 7? Can anyone remember him Playing 7 in NSW cup last year? Pretty sure he was doing well at 7 and got injured in their run to the finals. We desperately need a dominant 7. Could...
  20. Weak Gutted Dog

Perham is the new Tolman

Agree. Tolman was a good player. . The coaching was the issue.
  21. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Ball playing 13

Huge upside on him though. Can’t be any worse than what Thompson has given us. Except he has way more potential
  22. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Flanagan’s last rights at Hooker

Great idea and I hope flanno does well at hooker. Just needs to tackle well and get good quality ball to halves. Just need to be an uncomplicated hooker and back up for Reed.
  23. Weak Gutted Dog

Bailey Biondi Odo

BBO or KO Long term 6 or 14. With Burton Crichton and Mahoney completing the spine.
  24. Weak Gutted Dog

Oloapu, is he ready?

Bennet would play KO as he is with Katoa and back him for 6-7 games to show his worth
  25. Weak Gutted Dog

Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

Wonder if BBO is the half we are waiting for to partner Burton?? Maybe?
  26. Weak Gutted Dog

Burton to 7

It’s important in its symbolism. Both half’s on notice. Flanagan must know it’s now or never.
  27. Weak Gutted Dog

Burton to 7

I take your point about Flanagan not being poor in that he doesn’t make mistakes. But the half back has a bigger responsibility than that. They have to create things. Take initiative. Take chances. Challenge the line. Create points and opportunities for others. Flanagan does not do that...
  28. Weak Gutted Dog

News Bulldogs unleashed podcast (host Bill Woods)

That’s poor. Luke and Corey’s microphone s aren’t on. Wow. They have Four expensive mics. Think they might have sound checked them?
  29. Weak Gutted Dog

Burton to 7

Honestly you have zero league iq. What position did you play growing up?
  30. Weak Gutted Dog

Burton to 7

In other teams (Eg panthers) 7 plays both sides. 6 and 1 stick to a specific side. Therefore Burton at 7 like Hynes and Cleary will have his hands on ball much more often and both left and right side.
  31. Weak Gutted Dog

Burton to 7

For now. It has to be a formal recognition at least that Flanagan is not doing what they expect. I hope Oloapu plays 6 this weekend.
  32. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Just wanting to know your opinions

Bench- Pangai, Waddelll, Okunbur, and either Topine/Reynolds
  33. Weak Gutted Dog

Who comes in for JAC next week?

Casey has speed. A like for like replacement. Keep okunbur and topine on the bench.
  34. Weak Gutted Dog

No Source Block of cheese

Mahoney 100 times over B Smith. Credit to Barret for his recruitment
  35. Weak Gutted Dog

Kikau OUT

April Fools
  36. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Kayo- poor quality

Is anyone else having issues with kayo ? Glitchy, drops out and buffers all the time. This whole year it’s been much worse than last season. Anyone having similar issues?
  37. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour TPJ

Bro she-Rex played some solid games for us. It was how he was used and sometimes the ineffective players around him. At this point she-Rex is five times the player TPJ is.
  38. Weak Gutted Dog

Pele

*global warming
  39. Weak Gutted Dog

Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

Yeah interested to see Kitione Kautoga play. Mate at tigers see he is a solid middle who was stuck behind Stef , twal, Joe and Klemmer and when they recruited Bateman and Papalli he wanted out. Also Davey playing as a middle. That’s what we need some quality middles coming through.
  40. Weak Gutted Dog

Other News Source Kitione Kautoga

Be interesting to watch this one play out. We need middles.
  41. Weak Gutted Dog

2023 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kayo not working for me either. And agree it’s been worse this season
  42. Weak Gutted Dog

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Move him to the middle. Where he played last night. He could be a gun for us. Great ball skills and a big body. And he is obviously a leader- club captain.
  43. Weak Gutted Dog

Move him to the middle. Where he played last night. He could be a gun for us. Great ball skills and a big body. And he is obviously a leader.
  44. Weak Gutted Dog

Move him to the middle. Where he played last night. He could be a gun for us. Great ball skills and a big body. And he is obviously a leader.
  45. Weak Gutted Dog

I like Okonbur as a utlitly can cover wing and back row and middle if needed. He would be better in the forwards then on the wing.
  46. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour TPJ

Really??
  47. Weak Gutted Dog

Oloapu and NSW Cup on now

Oloapau is the one.
  48. Weak Gutted Dog

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Aside from Edwards the whole panthers team are struggling without Api. But it’s a long season.
  49. Weak Gutted Dog

Bailey Biondi-Odo released, Reece Hoffman promoted to Top 30

If he is out of top 30 due to an injury he can still be signed to a contract. Out of top 30 doesn’t mean released- I believe.
  50. Weak Gutted Dog

News Reed Mahoney names player to watch this season

I think Avo did enough to deserve a crack at FB this year. He showed potential in number 1 jersey last year. He needs some coaching and a better support around him but he also has some spark and can find the line. I don’t get how Perham can come in -having not played FB in first grade for any...
  51. Weak Gutted Dog

Assassins BE A LION thread

And this one
  52. Weak Gutted Dog

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

He is just a place holder for Crichton. I don’t know why during last year JAC wasn’t given a crack. JAC would be now worse. But he has real speed and a threat on kick return. Perham was terrible but then again in the Panthers game so was Crichton. Maybe FB takes time to adjust- much more...
  53. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

My worst nightmare is if an outside back goes down and they shuffle Burton to centre and Reynolds to 5/8. I also really think this is Ciraldos top side.
  54. Weak Gutted Dog

News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

As others have suggested it means the deal Is done or it’s rejected with Leinu. It just means the negotiations are over. Also we do need to support our 2023 team or else we are looking At tomorrow and tomorrow never comes.
  55. Weak Gutted Dog

The Kennel NRL Podcast 2023 Launch

Call it “The Dogcast”
  56. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Cleary is not a small 7. KO is a half. Who will on the side Burton doesn’t play. As soon as Flanno fails.
  57. Weak Gutted Dog

NRL star Marty Tapau’s uncle drowned trying to save strangers at popular Sydney beach

People need to just float out. Never battle it. Take something that floats and throw it out. Eventually you will be pushed back to shore. Panic is the killer not the ocean.
  58. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Guys he is a half. He can wear 7. There is no confusion as to his position. The melb storm model shows us in the modern game you can have non traditional halves. One is left and one is right.
  59. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Yes. That seems obvious to me. Just as Mitch Moses played 6 early in his career outside Luke Brooks. It’s a relatively easy adjustment
  60. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Karl will be a right side half. Burton left side. He will aim to wear the 7. Will be next in-line after Flanagan. Mahoney will be main organiser
  61. Weak Gutted Dog

News Franklin Pele article

Sione Kite 2.0
  62. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Stephen Crichton signs ????

Based on the lack of denial from Gus. I would say it’s a yes. Big game player. Potential is through the roof. Reminds me of latrell when latrell was playing centres for roosters
  63. Weak Gutted Dog

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

Can someone please post a link to these bulldogs training photos with Nathan brown in the background
  64. Weak Gutted Dog

News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

Really hope on merit alone Ciraldo picks Reynolds in the 30. But not as a 7. A utility. Warming the seat and nurturing BBO and Rajab. Come on Reynolds find some form. Will be an epic story
  65. Weak Gutted Dog

Official Salary Cap

The clubs were expecting it up over 11 million but not sure by how much. I think the increase will be more of an effect at bottom end than top end of salaries
  66. Weak Gutted Dog

Santa Claus Gus

It’s a bit of both. But that’s the point. Story is here if interested- https://amp.smh.com.au/opinion/peter-fitzsimons-why-i-wear-the-red-bandanna-20131231-304co.html
  67. Weak Gutted Dog

Santa Claus Gus

I liked the bandana story. I know he talks a lot of trash but he is nobody’s bitch. I kind of admire him.
  68. Weak Gutted Dog

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

It’s Nathan Brown from Eels
  69. Weak Gutted Dog

Bro this is essentially an anonymous forum. There is no such thing as secrecy. If you knew the alleged second signing name it. Or just another bs post.
  70. Weak Gutted Dog

News Sad time for Kikau

Bro so sorry to read that. Wow. You are a warrior.
  71. Weak Gutted Dog

Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

Stephen Crichton. He is a gun. A big game weapon. Anyone doubting him watch that World Cup semi last night against England. He is number 1 target for me
  72. Weak Gutted Dog

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Hopefully Stephen Crichton. He or Averillo or Alamotti or Skelton to centrec. Even Lorax to centre and Casey on wing.
  73. Weak Gutted Dog

News Tui Katoa.... Gone!!!

Interesting if true. Would rather keep and develop BBO or even wakeham at 14 then Docker-Clay.
  74. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Hastings might be available for 23?

Hastings is the organising typenhalf we have been lacking tho. Unless Mahoney has the capability to guide the team around the field. Hastings is not athletic but quick between the ears and dragged tigers into a few wins last season. Particularly remember a field goal win he constructed. We...
  75. Weak Gutted Dog

Divorce/Separation: Thoughts, Experiences.

If you know in your heart it’s over then have the courage. The serenity you speak of will be with you forever after. You have to be true to yourself and honest with your kids and your wife. And at all time s respectful to her regardless of what she throws at you. It’s one life. Life it...
  76. Weak Gutted Dog

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Fox- C Mahoney-C Burton-C Leadership group
  77. Weak Gutted Dog

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

Great news. Declan Casey has shown more. Free up some cash too
  78. Weak Gutted Dog

News James Graham 'I have paid the price ... my brain is damaged'

It will only take one epic court case. One judge to award damages and it will unravel.
  79. Weak Gutted Dog

Mens Multivitamins

If you could get your hand on it-then micro dose it -testosterone (in small micro-doses) would have you feeling amazing
  80. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

In regards to BBO maybe he is a 14.
  81. Weak Gutted Dog

Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

I don’t see how signing another average young half with potential helps. We have flanno BBO and even wakeham. Adding Sullivan to that list does little to help. He is not miles ahead of those three. Rather wait. See what Ciraldo can do with them and sign a legit upgrade for 2024
  82. Weak Gutted Dog

Totally agree. The bigger the moment the better he plays.
  83. Weak Gutted Dog

NRL is now a farmers league

Api Korosau and Kikau are huge loses. They are only one important injury away from missing out It’s far from over for next year
  84. Weak Gutted Dog

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Wakeham deserves a chance with Ciraldo.
  85. Weak Gutted Dog

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/nsw-cup/2022/grand-final/game-1/
  86. Weak Gutted Dog

On this page there is a “watch live” tab
  87. Weak Gutted Dog

I just found a link that works. Through the NSWRL official site. Watching flegg presentation now.
  88. Weak Gutted Dog

Is the stream on now. I have nothing working
  89. Weak Gutted Dog

Is the stream working for anyone else yet?
  90. Weak Gutted Dog

Combank stadium parking

I have only been once and found parking on surrounding streets quite easy to find and it was free Did not seem like it was an issue really.
  91. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Nu Brown

Terrible signing of true. A mid range plodder. Blocking pathways for BBO, Gray and Clark. Even Wakeham possibly deserves a chance under some decent coaching
  92. Weak Gutted Dog

News Mario Fenech endured Footy Show taunts despite the onset of early dementia

Bro I am white Anglo. But I believe there was a distinct racist undertone.
  93. Weak Gutted Dog

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Mate it was the number 9 Ryan Gray who had a great game. You couldn’t work out who it was??? Or do you just like being a hero and abusing the kid for a 50/50 call. He played the whole game at number 9 and deserves praise. He is not the dumb fuck
  94. Weak Gutted Dog

News Mario Fenech endured Footy Show taunts despite the onset of early dementia

I also thought there was a racist bullying type undertone to him being the butt of all jokes. Always dislike the need to belittle him. In saying that. I am sure he was happy to cash the weekly wage from channel 9. Beats working for a living.
  95. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Franklin Pele Interview.

Ha ha. We have had a lot of those.