Opinion Morrin

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt the game change today when this guy came on. With the speed he runs for his size hes bound to get smashed a few times but hes fast and has good footwork at the line. Felt like when he came on today the momentum in the forwards swung in our favour, real good sub on by Ciro.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt the game change today when this guy came on. With the speed he runs for his size hes bound to get smashed a few times but hes fast and has good footwork at the line. Felt like when he came on today the momentum in the forwards swung in our favour, real good sub on by Ciro.
Sure did. Looks the goods .

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s weird he’s pretty average in cup for the most part but gives us something different, small body with good speed through the middle

Edwards needs to play as our 13 going forward, he can actually dig into the line a bit and pass well

Waddell to exclusively play as a prop too

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Edwards looks class. Saw some Yeo like passing and running to the line. Got to persist with this guy. Morrin to stay on the bench for enthusiasm, follow me Bulldog spirit.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been saying it to anyone who listens idk but he Morrin has got something I like the bloke and reckon he needs to stay in the first grade team his the only one bar tpj to poke through the defence when he carries the ball.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's been a group of Kennellers calling for Morrin to be picked in first grade/given a larger roll within the team for months now, he offers more to the side than experienced guys like RFM and Waddell.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tick for him and his edwards. Ask them to slap Pangai about and call him a bitch so his first half matches his second half….

Get Thompson and kikau back and fuck off waddle and I dunno lol