Thompson out for season

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As someone who's had serious knee injury lately and is still recovering from it 2 months later, I can't be too harsh on injured players who want to play but can't get healthy.

Obviously he'd want to be out there. I empathise with him but there's no doubt he'll be at another club next year, probably in the ESL.

It wasn't a great signing, it hasn't worked out for him or the club but I wish him the best in the future. No point kicking a man while he's down.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a pity we didn't get to see him play with decent ball service. His best asset was always his pace and that was hard to utilise when the best hooker he's played with here was a serviceable JMK. But between suspension and injury we've had no value out of his time here.

Unless he signed for peanuts for a year I don't think the club are going to be keen to re-sign him.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if that's the case then you'd have to think Gus would have someone to fill that spot..we're already thin up front.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if it wasnt a knee injury he would have gotten suspended most the year anyway

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sad but seriously if he doesn’t offer to stay for peanuts he’s just milked us.

While I will never question his desire or effort he is on the level of Dorothy and Foran as woeful signings for us.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad but seriously if he doesn’t offer to stay for peanuts he’s just milked us.

While I will never question his desire or effort he is on the level of Dorothy and Foran as woeful signings for us.
No he's worse much worse. She Rex still the worst

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has.

I’d have a lot more respect for him if he put his hand up and said you know what it’s been a fucked few years I wanna show my worth and I’ll extend for 2 years on 300k a year for 2 years. Give that a go.
Hopefully that’s what transpires

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Damn. At least he was paid well. Interesting to see where he goes next.