Search results

1. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Don't write off the Canterbury Bulldogs, says coach Des Hasler

"DES Hasler has warned against writing off last year's grand finalists after the Bulldogs last night crashed to their fifth loss in the opening six rounds." Crushed 38-0 in a six tries to nil demolition by the Sydney Roosters, Hasler conceded ball control was his team's biggest problem but he...
  2. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs media conference

errmm i'm not sure what game Ennis and Des were watching, but for both to say the first half was a real contest, just because the roosters didn't blow the dogs off the park in the first half is sheer denial. The dogs at no stage looked like they were going to win the match, not even after the...
  3. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Sea Eagles, Sharks, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Knights confirmed targets of ACC

Sea Eagles, Sharks, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Knights confirmed targets of ACC drugs investigation All six NRL clubs referred to in the Australian Crime Commission investigation into performance-enhancing drugs in professional sport have fessed up, with Manly the last to come forward on...
  4. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Media was forced to cover BULLDOGS mad monday... BS.

Media says they were forced to cover BULLDOGS mad monday... BS. "Canterbury has been accused of creating the situation which lead to the extensive media coverage of their Mad Monday - and the subsequent dramas - The media has a mutual agreement not to report on Mad Monday celebrations, unless...
  5. Þo£ar ßêar ™

<-- Congratulations to the Sydney Swans -->

Awesome win and great game by the Swannies ! - Hope the dogs can make it a DOUBLE for a Sydney Club - (((( GO DOGGIESSS ))))
  6. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Can the BULLDOGS win the 2012 NRL Grand-Final ?

After a couple close games in recent weeks - i beg the question, could the Bulldogs go from the basement to the penthouse in a few years and win the 2012 NRL Grand Final ? Fingers ✌ cross they can ! side note: There seems to be few posters that can't handle a simple poll/question thrown out...
  7. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Game 3 State Of Origin

Who will win tonight's decider NSW or QLD.? NSW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Frank Pritchard will miss Saturday nights clash again

Guilty verdict for Frank Pritchard, it means he will miss Saturday nights clash against St George-Illawarra What a joke! Read more...
  9. Þo£ar ßêar ™

¬ Your Thoughts On The Game ? (panthers V bulldogs)

First half i though "oh no, here we go again" Second half was better, of course! but i'm not convinced just yet. More interested in everyone elses thoughts on the dogs game tonight ????????? Still, happy the Footy season is back! Go Doggies!
  10. Þo£ar ßêar ™

SBW to return to the NRL...

$BW to return to the NRL... Can you believe this guy pfft They all come running back eventually France provided Sonny Bill Williams with an opportunity to quit the NRL and it could yet open the door for his return. Williams, who has delayed an announcement on his future until after the...
  11. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Andrew Ryan announces he will retire at the end of the 2011 NRL Season

Andrew Ryan "officially" announces he will retire at the end of the 2011 NRL Season Been a great player for the Bulldogs over the years. Good luck with life after footy mate! --- Canterbury-Bankstown skipper Andrew Ryan has announced he will retire at the end of the NRL season. The...
  12. Þo£ar ßêar ™

11 aside v 13 aside

Who thinks NRL should go from 13 a side to 11 a side ? It's faster and MORE exciting. Just my opinion.
  13. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kevin Moores pre-season wrap for week 1

Click here to watch.
  14. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs NSW Cup..

Bulddogs NSW Cup side defeated Magpies 42-12 @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, yesterday. Maybe the doggies still might make A grand final this year :p