Status
Not open for further replies.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
$BW to return to the NRL...

Can you believe this guy pfft
They all come running back eventually

France provided Sonny Bill Williams with an opportunity to quit the NRL and it could yet open the door for his return.

Williams, who has delayed an announcement on his future until after the Rugby World Cup, has been a long-standing target for the Sydney Roosters, and the impending departure of Todd Carney could attract the club's interest for next season.

The Roosters want Carney to play in France with Super League side Catalans. It is understood Carney would prefer to stay. In the end, he may have no choice.

The 25-year-old is on the outer after a series of off-field incidents, the latest costing him the trust and support of his teammates.

It is believed they want Carney gone. If the rumour mill is on the money, the coaching staff does as well. The club would prefer he stand down, and that is expected to happen next week. In the meantime, Catalans has been getting its house in order to open a space for Carney on its roster...

Date published on FoxSports: September 03, 2011 10:02AM

Read more here http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ded-out-the-door/story-fn2mcuj6-1226128627876

ps: if this info has already been posted just delete or merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Basically the same story we saw about a week ago was it not?

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it is the same story, i think Fox news must have a very slow news day to run the same story twice LOL

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's all probably nonsense but I truly hope that if he does come back to the NRL, that he comes back to a joke of a club like the Roosters and $BW's travelling circus of a career just becomes even more of a farce.

It wouldn't be long before there'd be some off field dramas with players, they'd be well outside the 8 and $BW would be crying about how Noyce and Politis wouldn't let him out of his contract so he could be a UFC fighter for a week or take up a 3 week 500k contract with the pro curling league.

I'd love for it to happen just so we can all laugh about this clown and the Roosters even more. It's pretty much the perfect potential marriage for any Dogs fan who still holds a massive grudge against a fraud of a man who could have left for more money any time he wanted, but could have gone about it about 8 million better ways than he did.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it is the same story, i think Fox news must have a very slow news day to run the same story twice LOL
Sorry, what I mean is that I think they must have just re-hashed the same basic idea for a new article.

Last week's one said Ray Dib may waive SBW's ban to allow him to play for the chooks in 2012.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If our chairman allows SBW back before 2013 he will have problems at the AGM...

Fekkin Politis has had his eyes on SBW since 2004... I wouldnt be suprised in the slightest if this all happens

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He should come back and play for us. He owes the fans

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He should come back and play for us. He owes the fans
Don't you have any pride?? why the hell would you want this gutless cu*t back in our team? he has already demonstrated to our club and the fan's (you) what type of person this idiot is.
"Show me your friends and associates and I show you what kind of person you are" Mundine etc!!
As a matter of fact I think to NRL should do everything they can to wipe this pr*ck from ever playing in our NRL competition ever again not only that, the Roosters should be supporting the NRL and in particular the Dogs and also staying away from this ungrateful piece of swill and if you don't know what that means then check it out in the Macquarie dictionary!!!
He can't string two words together when being interviewed the wank*r, what this bloke did to the Dogs must never ever happen again, he sh*t on his team mates, he sh*t on the club but most importantly he sh*t on the supporters people like you and I and the NRL as a whole must use this case as an example.
If we don't, it will open the gates for it to happen again in the future, he walked out on people who made sacrifices by choosing him to be part of the future of the Bulldogs therefore sacrificing other players future within the C.B Bulldogs NRL Club by paying this snot nose the extra funds (Salary Cap) to keep him and denying the services of other players at the time who departed just so we could accommodate the services of SBW not just as a very special player but as a very important marketing tool for our proud club.
I say SBW go Ph*ck yourself!!! and keep sitting on the bench with the F**cking All Blacks, besides whoever spends the money to employ this di*k head will suffer with the lack of funds to keep the good young Guy's within the club, a team is made up of more than just one player!!!
The Roosters just keep doing it don't they? Miles, O'Meily, Anasta, Mason etc etc "Bulldog's" the feeder club for the Pf**king Chooks"!!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^^

Are we still talking about the Roosters buying players? Come on dude, we have been the new Roosters over the past 3 years. In fact we took Ennis, Eastwood, Stagg and Hannant from the ONE club.

So let's all move past this nonsense now.

On your other point, Gallop already said that SBW would be allowed back - only condition was that he apologised lol. Me personally, loyalty is dead in the game - from both an admin and player side. Players want to make the most they can out of the short career-span in the game. And clubs want the best crop of players at any given time.

The gripe many have is not that he left for money - many would do the same IMO. It is the way he did it - no respect to his team-mates, no respect to the club that made him a marketable and playing sensation and no respect to the young fans who looked up to him. He snuck out in the middle of the night, and carried on with complete and utter arrogance about it. This is something many will not forget in a hurry. It would be hard to trust a guy who is unpredictable and with no moral compass tbh.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Don't you have any pride??
No I dont have any whatsoever. lol, my body is permanently inked with the bulldogs logo.
Say what you want but my bet is that if all Bulldogs fans were to go to a vote to allow him back in our club or not, he would be wearing the blue and white again

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I don't want $BW anywhere near the NRL. He spat on the face of the game & we want to let him back here to play? Get ****ed. There's no denying he's totally talented. But the reason he wants out of the All Blacks is because he's a big sook. And with that **** Mundine tweeting every 5 minutes about what a mistake it is that he wasn't selected & about how he's such a great talent etc etc, of course Juda$' head is going to grow.

If there is anything that would hurt me more than $BW leaving in the first place, it's having to watch him carve up for another team in our league. And carve up against us. Why can't he just stay the hell away from this game completely?

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Heard off a bottle of sauce that hes applying to be a bus driver in france

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
8.Tolman
9.Ennis
10.Graham
11.Pritchard
12.SBW
13.Stagg

14.Kasiano
15.Taupau
16.Payne
17.Eastwood

doesnt look bad at all...but then again with all the drama thats happend i highly doubt that sonny would be welcomed to the club....there would still alot of people that are pissed off with what happend. But with all the baggage that sbw comes with, is he really worth the gamble??

B

Baghdatis

8.Tolman
9.Ennis
10.Graham
11.Pritchard
12.SBW
13.Stagg

14.Kasiano
15.Taupau
16.Payne
17.Eastwood

doesnt look bad at all...but then again with all the drama thats happend i highly doubt that sonny would be welcomed to the club....there would still alot of people that are pissed off with what happend. But with all the baggage that sbw comes with, is he really worth the gamble??
Yes yes and yes. Yes, he did plenty of bad things at our club. Yes, his is worth alot. But he is totally worth it. So ... YES. :grinning:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always believed that he is them most naturally gifted footballer i have ever seen but if your are a bulldogs supporter with any pride, you will never ever welcome the piece of rabbit shi#t that has changed colur twice because it had been left out in the sun too long. A gutless wonder with no morals and no decency can stay exactly where he is.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW is definitely coming back to the NRL, but I'm not sure if it's going to be with the Roosters or some other new NRL club franchise.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I dont have any whatsoever. lol, my body is permanently inked with the bulldogs logo.
Say what you want but my bet is that if all Bulldogs fans were to go to a vote to allow him back in our club or not, he would be wearing the blue and white again
Time to upgrade the tat! I hope I never see S*n of a B**ch Williams wearing our new Logo, he died when that Logo died.
I just hate the jerk with a passion.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seemed like he thought he was too good for us, those big bux must have changed the way a man thought.
Time does heal wounds sometimes and only an honest apology to his Dog fans could help him come back but I don't think we are ever going to see it.
The Roosters looks like where he is headed, they will dump Carney for him without blinking.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Wright
6. Romelo
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Pritchard
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Stagg

14. Eastwood
15. Taupau
16. Kasiano
17. Payne/Halatau/Millington/Browne/Paea

If we dont win the comp with that team then i dont know lol..

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hearing a sbw and carney swap was on twitter NRL_RUMOUR_MILL, but most likley full of crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.