Search results

1. Lil Ms Fabulous

RIP Lance Thompson

Sad news to wake up to this morning https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/dragons/dragons-legend-lance-thompson-has-been-found-dead-in-his-home-aged-40/news-story/b04738df4298d384748079b70cedbb38
  2. Lil Ms Fabulous

Afterpay

Anyone else love using this laybuy shopping option?
  3. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL Non bulldogs game day discussion thread - round 9

South Sydney, what the fuck?
  4. Lil Ms Fabulous

Flash Mob Cowboys v Sharks Saturday Night

There is far too much win in this one :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDK1PxZ35ys
  5. Lil Ms Fabulous

Toddlers and Tiaras

Good Grief, other than Jersey Shore, this show would have to be one of my Gulty Pleasures - not that I would want to subject my Nephew (or my unborn Nephew or Neice) to this kind of tripe. Yes I am talking about those kiddie Beauty Pagents that go on. Discuss away :D
  6. Lil Ms Fabulous

Aus v Ser - Who's Awake Rollcall

Lil Ms Fab is present :D
  7. Lil Ms Fabulous

Melbourne Storm Jokes Thread

Right peeps, lets hear them :D Q: What's the difference between a Compass Point and the Melbourne Storm? A: A Compass has 4 points and Melbourne have none.
  8. Lil Ms Fabulous

The NHL Thread

I can't believe we haven't got an Ice Hockey thread here and besides, this is the only North American-based sport I really follow - well sort of - owing to the fact that I do have some Canadian Rellies :D Discuss away peeps :) Oh yeah, Pittsburgh FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Lil Ms Fabulous

Actor Corey Haim Dead at 38

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/actor-corey-haim-dies-of-overdose-in-california/story-e6freuyi-1225839359076 Canadian born actor Corey Haim, 38, who's starred in dozens of film and TV movies, has lost his battle with drugs. Best known for his feature role in the...
  10. Lil Ms Fabulous

Giving Up Smoking

Yes peoples, as of yesterday, I have finally decided to do it - although at my own pace. Got my rear end to a Doctor's Surgery and started proceedings - along with a Champix prescription. For those who used to smoke - how did you give up and were you successful? I need some support peeps. TIA
  11. Lil Ms Fabulous

The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Thread

Ok peeps.....It all starts 4am Saturday Morning. What sports are you all looking forward to watching Me...... *ICE HOCKEY (pretty much the only words anyone will get out of me for the most part) *Ski Jumping (FMD that is one scary sport) *Bobsled possibly some more but CBF at the moment
  12. Lil Ms Fabulous

Pressies :D

Ok peoples, what did we all get? I got.... A proper Gym Towel A Small Sports Bag A Nike Yoga Mat A Car Stereo that will be installed by JB Hi-Fi next week
  13. Lil Ms Fabulous

Windows 7

Has anyone got this package yet and if you do, what is Windows 7 like. Thanks
  14. Lil Ms Fabulous

Ncis

I so lurve this show :D Any other fans here?
  15. Lil Ms Fabulous

Have fun you guys :)

Hey evereyone, If you are going to the game, I would like to say that you guys have a lot of fun. Yes I am going for the Bulldogs and give it to all those Parrascum Supporters for me. Thanks :)
  16. Lil Ms Fabulous

Rnd 23 Roll Call Bulldogs v Cowboys in Townsville

Rnd 23 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Cowboys Are you going? Yes Maybe No Fri, Aug 14 7:35 PM AEST Dairy Farmers Stadium NYC Toyota Cup 5:20 PM I am definately going to be at the game :p
  17. Lil Ms Fabulous

Gir, 12 Pregnant...AKA FMD!!!!

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25642219-953,00.html Gemma Jones June 16, 2009 12:00am A GIRL, 12, who was allowed to live with her boyfriend despite her father's pleas to authorities is to become one of Australia's youngest mothers. The girl had been sharing a bed...
  18. Lil Ms Fabulous

Triple J's Hottest Hundred of All Time

Ok peoples....I think I can speak for most people here but seriously, where the fark do I start!!!!!!! There are so many songs over many years I totally love. Anyways, voting has opened and closes on Sunday the 28th of June so get your thinking caps on :)...
  19. Lil Ms Fabulous

Deadliest Catch

Yes I am talking about that show on Discovery Channel. Any other fans here? If so who is your fave crew? Mine........ Northwestern (those Hansen Fellas know their sh!t) followed by Time Bandit (those Hillstrand boys crack me up). Discuss away peeps!
  20. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL Teams as Actresses

I just saw this on the Front Row Forums and thought it was kinda funny. This comes after the Teams as Female Singers that is old as the hills. Broncos - Kate Winslet Bankable big name talent.Might not always win the Oscar but always nominated. Bulldogs - Angelina Jolie Puts out the image of...
  21. Lil Ms Fabulous

Toothbrushes.

While we are on the subject of Teeth, lets have a Toothbrush discussion. I for one use an Oral B Electric Toothbrush. Believe me, once you guys use one of those babies, you will never use a normal toothbrush ever again.
  22. Lil Ms Fabulous

Happy Birthday Jorgie AKA Your Mum

I baked this one especially for you chickie :D Anyways, have a good one Jorgie.
  23. Lil Ms Fabulous

Im BAAAACK!!!!

Been offline for the best part of the last two and a half months (that is unless I was on my Brother's Computer...lol) because the piece of crap home computer decided to cark itself. Anyways, my Internet Life has now returned - unless I am at work (yes I know what that is...).
  24. Lil Ms Fabulous

Pandora Charms

OMG, I have had my Pandora Charm Bracelet since my Birthday last March and it took me the whole NRL Season to fill it. If you don't know what I am talking about here is the link... http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/AU.aspx Any other Pandora Charm Bracelet Addicts here?
  25. Lil Ms Fabulous

When Will Amy Whinehouse Die?

I just found this Website and you can predict when and what time she will die and you can even add a condollance (although I don't think it is a nice thing to say) but TBQH, I don't think she will be alive into next year the way she is going....... Predict away peeps...
  26. Lil Ms Fabulous

The 2008 French Open Thread

Hey Peeps, The French Open kicks off tonight All French Open talk in here My tips.... Mens Final Winner: Roger Federer Womens Final Winner: Maria Sharapova (TBQH, I think she is farkin annoying)
  27. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Dream Is Over :(

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23740906-5012980,00.html May 22, 2008 02:34pm Beijing Olympic dream over for Roy and HG, replaced by Yum Cha THE Dream is over for Roy and HG as Channel 7 prepares its team for the Olympic Games in Beijing. The satirical late-night program...
  28. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Olympics Thread

Hey Peeps, How do we go about doing a thread or section for Olympics Discussion? Thanks
  29. Lil Ms Fabulous

Happy 21st Birthday Soliola

Have a blinder of a day Champ...
  30. Lil Ms Fabulous

Custom Title

How do I get rid of the bold and coloured background on my user title? If you know what to do, I would appreciate yuor help. Thanks
  31. Lil Ms Fabulous

America's Hardest Prisons

Any other fans of this show that is on National Geographic Channel on Thursday Nights? Im one...
  32. Lil Ms Fabulous

Souths Drummers...GORNE!!!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23448269-5001021,00.html Souths march out their drummers By James Phelps and Josh Massoud March 29, 2008 12:00am The Daily Telegraph can reveal the noisy troupe is facing extinction, with Rabbitohs owner Peter Holmes a Court confirming...
  33. Lil Ms Fabulous

Cashmere Mafia

I for one thought it was not that bad of a show (although not as good as Sex and the City) but only time will tell. Anyways, your thoughts Ladies...
  34. Lil Ms Fabulous

Well Done Victoria Police

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23048378-953,00.html Parents of teen party animal may be fined $20,000 David Hastie and Nick Higginbottom January 14, 2008 11:30am FURIOUS Victorian police chief Christine Nixon may bill the parents of a Melbourne teenager who...
  35. Lil Ms Fabulous

Boxing Day Test

Ok Peeps... I now annoint Boxing Day "National Couch Potato Day" as the only thing to do is watch the Cricket and drink more booze... Discuss :)
  36. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Countdown Appreciation Thread

Man this show was a religion in itself tbqh. I know many of you were either in nappies or weren't even born when this show was on ABC every weekend until 1987 when it was axed *Not Happy* but some of the bands that were on it were (and still are) awesome...I just love to reminiss What I...
  37. Lil Ms Fabulous

The 2007 Dear Santa Thread

Ok, I thought I would start this... What does everyone want from Santa? I for one have not even thought about it yet... I did want an Autobot Logo Top but can't find one in the size I want but I will keep looking...
  38. Lil Ms Fabulous

Bring Back The Family Club

I have a few things to say as an Opposition Supporter: The reason I respect the Bulldogs as a club is mostly because of the "Family Club" attitude of the Bulldogs Club as a whole that I have not seen at any other club (well maybe some). I also respect the dedication that Bulldogs...
  39. Lil Ms Fabulous

Britney loses Custody of Her Kids

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22517262-5001021,00.html Britney loses custody of sons By Peta Hellard October 02, 2007 12:00am BRITNEY Spears has been ordered to hand over custody of her sons to her ex-husband Kevin Federline by a Los Angeles judge. Superior...
  40. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Chasers are at it again...

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22453079-3102,00.html Chaser boys take on Cowboys Ursula Heger September 20, 2007 08:10pm THE infamous Chaser boys have been at it again - but their latest target wasn't President Bush. This time it was the North Queensland...
  41. Lil Ms Fabulous

Happy Birthday Bakes...

Hope you have a good one Champ...
  42. Lil Ms Fabulous

Wazza's Sidekick in 08

Who will it be?
  43. Lil Ms Fabulous

ATTN: Sydney Kennelers

I am going to be in Sydney from October 4 to October 9 as I am going to be at a Cousin's Wedding on the 7th...:D
  44. Lil Ms Fabulous

Roll Call v Cowboys @ DFS

Who's going!!! I am (despite the fact I have to go to work at midnight)...
  45. Lil Ms Fabulous

Graham Murray Qutis as NSW Coach

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22221267-5006066,00.html GRAHAM Murray has stepped down as New South Wales State of Origin coach. The North Queensland Cowboys coach has also been at the helm of the Blues since 2006, but has been unable to capture a series win against...
  46. Lil Ms Fabulous

R-25 v Cowboys @ DFS

Hey guys, If anyone is going to be in Townsville for the game, I am thinking of organising a Kennel Get-Together in the Eastern Carpark of Dairy Farmers Stadium after the game at the car that I will be taking. Who likes this idea?
  47. Lil Ms Fabulous

ARGH!!! My Hairdryer Blew Up!!

Hey chickies, I have had this Revlon Hairdryer for the last 5 years (can't remember how much I spent on it) that I bought from the Good Guys. I went to use it this afternoon after beeing in the shower and the cnut blew up on me. Now I have to go out and get a new one (I already have - I...
  48. Lil Ms Fabulous

Billy Thorpe Passes Away

I think I am going to have one upset mother (not to mention a few aunties as well) today http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,21300656-10388,00.html AUSTRALIAN rock legend Billy Thorpe has died this morning after suffering a major heart attack overnight. Thorpe, 60, died...
  49. Lil Ms Fabulous

Guess who's wearing a South's Jersey

I just saw this on news.com.au this photo was taken at Good Vibrations
  50. Lil Ms Fabulous

Petition to save the Mexican Wave

Peeps... If you love being in a Mexican wave so much - then sign this petition...Please http://www.gopetition.com/sign.php?petid=10989
  51. Lil Ms Fabulous

Aussie flags not welcome at Sydney BDO

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21095538-2,00.html Australian flag a 'gang colour' EXCLUSIVE by Simon Benson and Kathy McCabe January 22, 2007 12:16am THE Australian flag has been banned from this year's Big Day Out in Sydney after organisers branded it a "gang colour" and symbol of...
  52. Lil Ms Fabulous

Help Track Down Canterbury Theif

Just saw this on the Cowboys Forum http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=2549 Help Track Down Canterbury Thief HAVE you heard of any items of State of Origin merchandise going on the cheap or possess information about the recent theft of Canterbury clothing from Brisbane’s southside? The...
  53. Lil Ms Fabulous

Indian Telemarketers and Call Centers

I tell you guys, they p!ss me off bigtime, firstly, a lot of the time, I can hardly understand a god damn word that the person on the other end of line is saying and secondly, they keep ringing me back even when I tell them that I am not even interested... So peeps, out with the stories -...
  54. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Crocodiles Are Crying

Hey guys, I just saw this on the Cowboys Stampede Forum and I thought I would share this poem with you guys...If you haven't heard of Rupert McCall, he is the brother of former Wallaby Rod McCall and is a bloody good poet if I might say so... THE CROCODILES ARE CRYING Endless visions...
  55. Lil Ms Fabulous

2006 Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelors

Girls, A former Doggies player who now plays for the Cowboys has been nominated in the list along with a Sharks and an ex-Rooster. Just follow the link http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/bachelors/gallery2006/bachelor35.asp
  56. Lil Ms Fabulous

Bernster's Guide to Townsville

Hi everyone, For those who are comming up for the game this weekend and want to know about Townsville if any of you want to know where all the good places are, you can ask in this thread and chances are, I will highly likely know...(that's because I have lived in this town long enough...lol)...
  57. Lil Ms Fabulous

The NWO Appreciation thread

Who here is a fan of the NWO...If I had the chance a few years ago, I would have bought the shirt. BTW I have always been a Hulk Hogan fan...lol
  58. Lil Ms Fabulous

Cowboys v Bulldogs Round 22

Just to let everyone know, The game will be happening on Saturday August 5 2006 and will kick off at 7.30 pm at Dairy Farmers Stadium. I am not sure if it is live on Fox Sports or not. Who is comming to Townsville for the game (I believe that one TDogg is comming up)?
  59. Lil Ms Fabulous

Petition to reduce Fuel Tax

DO YOU REALISE THAT......... Whenever you fill up you are paying 37.7 cents per litre Federal Tax. The Federal Tax is then added to the cost of petrol and then 10% of this Total is then ADDED AGAIN as GST!! So we are paying a tax on a tax, which in fact contravenes the Australian...
  60. Lil Ms Fabulous

Happy Birthday Sniffer Dog

Hope you have a good birthday buddy...
  61. Lil Ms Fabulous

Happy Birthday Jimmy The Greek

Here you go Jimmy...
  62. Lil Ms Fabulous

Dell's in the sh*t again...

Wendell's in the sh*t again... I just heard on the radio that Wendell Sailor has been stood down from the Tah's indefinately for breaching the ARU's Code of Conduct...Nothing else has been announced
  63. Lil Ms Fabulous

Separated at Birth

I only noticed this a few days ago that since Joey has grown his beard that he looks more like Tonie Carroll...lol
  64. Lil Ms Fabulous

Aunty Bernster's Advice and Counselling Thread

Ok, As the Kenneler with the most wisdom, knowledge and life experience...lol :D and half and Mr C have their own threads, I thought I would start one... Fire away peeps...
  65. Lil Ms Fabulous

Cyclone Larry

Ah thank Christ it didn't rain at the Cowboys v Moanly game on the weekend. The situation is that is now a Category 3 Cyclone and it hit Innisfail this morning as a Category 5 Cyclone...All I am getting in Townsville is Rain. All the schools and Universities here are closed today (and I had a...
  66. Lil Ms Fabulous

Sports Ears

I got the new model for my birthday on Saturday (just in time for the game...lol). You can get the Referee in one ear and the Fox Sports commentry in the other...Not a bad pressie really. When I am not at the game I can use the fm radio. Anyone else got a set yet?
  67. Lil Ms Fabulous

Attention ALL Uni Students

Never mind eBay for your books all you Uni Students - If you want to get second hand textbooks (provided you can score the right editions of course) - I strongly encourage you all check this website out... www.textbookexchange.com.au It is a site where you can buy and sell textbooks all...
  68. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Winter Olympics Discussion Thread

All Winter Olympics tadlk here... Im not happy that The Dream is not on...I was so looking forward to some Roy and HG humor...GRRR!!!
  69. Lil Ms Fabulous

Going Back To University

For those Uni Students...When are you all going back? I go back tomorrow...That is when O Week starts at James Cook University (That's where I go) and the theme is "All Things Australian"...That means that I have to get my Wallabies jersey in gear...lol Other activities this week include...
  70. Lil Ms Fabulous

The New Cowboys Away Jersey

What do you all think peeps?
  71. Lil Ms Fabulous

And the Cowboys Captains are....

http://www.cowboys.com.au The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys announced today that the clubs most successful Captain Travis Norton had been reappointed to head the team for Season 2006. It was also announced that 2005 Dally M Award winner Johnathan Thurston would take the position of Vice...
  72. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Giving Up the Ciggies Thread

Ok peeps, I would like to start saving for two trips to Sydney (For the NRL Grand Final and a family holiday at the end of the year...Including the Cricket) this year and the only way that I can do this is to...GIVE UP THE ****!!! several Reasons Being... *The Health Nazis (gettit!!!) want...
  73. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL channel on Fox sports

Peeps, I just came across this on another forum... Fox Sports should pull their fingers out and bring in an NRL channel 24/7 just like they do for the GayFL...Anyways there is an online petition going and I suggest that we all sign this... http://www.petitiononline.com/effnic/petition.html
  74. Lil Ms Fabulous

El Masri, Stevens call for unity

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=77476 El Masri, Stevens call for unity Wednesday Dec 14 19:35 AEDT NRL players Hazem El Masri and Jason Stevens come from different backgrounds and have played their football for different clubs. But they share a love of the beach at Cronulla...
  75. Lil Ms Fabulous

THe 12th Man Appreciation Thread

Ok im still bored (obviously cos I am on Uni hols...lol) and I thought just because it is Cricket season and there are a few of us who like to do our best send-ups of certain Cricket Commentators when we are drunk...why don't we start off with our fave lines...lol Ian: So AB ya want a hundred...
  76. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Rules

Fellas, read on and pay attention please...lol The Women's Rules The female always makes the rules The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification. No male can possibly know all the rules. If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change...
  77. Lil Ms Fabulous

You guys were right about the Tellecrap

I was in a Lecture at Uni today (Management in the new global economy) and the lecturer was going on about some of the papers and mentioned that the Tellecrap is nothing but a tabloid paper and should not be believed (like most papers). I thought that I should share this with you all.
  78. Lil Ms Fabulous

Bernster has made it to 1000 posts

Yay!!! I have hit the 1000 mark...I thought that I would never make it...lol:D
  79. Lil Ms Fabulous

I had another interview this morning

Hey Peeps...Just in relation to the group interview that I had for Coles Myer last week...I made it to second base. I had another interview this morning...This time at Target and I find out in the next week and a half if I make it to the next stage...It will be a Yes or No email and I may have...
  80. Lil Ms Fabulous

I gots a Job Interview

Hey peeps... I have a job interview tomorrow at 4pm for Coles Myer and it is a group interview...Wish me luck peeps.
  81. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL Wallpapers

Get them here peeps http://wallpaper.rleague.com/
  82. Lil Ms Fabulous

the Boys are back in town

This is the poster that I tried to bring up on Friday and I will try this again only cos there are two ex-Doggies in it...What do you all think? If I see any more goodies, I will post them...
  83. Lil Ms Fabulous

The Ultimate Team for Groupies

I have just come up with this - a team that all groupies will love 1 - Anthony Minichello (Roosters) 2 - Eric Grothe (Parramatta) 3 - Danniel Wagon (Parramatta) 4 - Brent Tate (Brisbane) 5 - Ryan Cross (Roosters) 6 - Benji Marshall (Tigers) 7 - Andrew Johns (Newcastle) 8 - Jason Stevens...
  84. Lil Ms Fabulous

Anyone good with Formulas?

Hey guys, I have an Assignment to do for Business Statistics that is due next Friday and I am totally screwed with formulas (of the algebra kind), can anyone help me please?
  85. Lil Ms Fabulous

Kennelers, This season has been an absolute thriller and I have now officially labelled... 2005 - THE YEAR OF THE BUNFIGHT... Why might you all ask? Cos no one has any idea who is going to win, everyone wants the Minor Premiership and no one wants the Wooden Spoon. Any Objections?
  86. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL Grand Final Tickets

I heard on the Continuous Call today that people are selling their NRL Grand Final tickets on Ebay for exorborant amounts of money and Ray Hadlee spoke to Graham Annesley who is trying to stamp this act of scalping out.
  87. Lil Ms Fabulous

Cows v Dragons tonight

Well Kennelers... I am soon to be off to the game at Dairy Farmers via the bus (got my Uni Card yesterday so I get half price travel - yay!!!) and then off to the Jazz festival in town via the Cowboys Leagues Club...:)
  88. Lil Ms Fabulous

I am shocked that no-one has discussed the latest Harry Potter book yet...

Has anyone got the latest book yet? My sister was the third person in line at the local Dymocks store on Saturday morning and got the third book out of the box (she had already paid for it). Mind you she had the whole book read between 10am and 4pm on Saturday arv (I am not kidding)...
  89. Lil Ms Fabulous

Bernster Is Going To Uni!!!

He Kennelers guess what... At the grand age of *um - should I say it* I have just been accepted into Bachelor of Arts at my local University (James Cook) in Townsville. This is the first time that I am going to University. Spent most of my time since leaving year 12 in the 90's doing Tafe...
  90. Lil Ms Fabulous

Andrew Voss

I just had a thought you guys, should Vossy be the Thursday Night Footy Show Host if Fatty Quits?
  91. Lil Ms Fabulous

NRL on Fox 07/06/2005

Anyone see the bit when Scott Sattler mentioned that "John Cartwright had served a long apprenticeship and was ready for a head job"? Man it was funny - I was watching the show with my dad and we were both p1ssing ourselves laughing
  92. Lil Ms Fabulous

Parramatta Eels Reserve Grade

Parramatta Eels - 80 Central Coast - 8 That is what I heard on the Continuous Call Talk about a Cricket Score...
  93. Lil Ms Fabulous

A Song Dedicated to Rebecca Wilson

I have just remembered part of a Guns n Roses song that is on Use Your Illusion II CD that was released in the erliy 90's called GET IN THE RING and this the appropriate part... This goes for all you punks in the press that wanna start printin lies instead of the things we said. That...
  94. Lil Ms Fabulous

Chatroom

I can't see a thing on it...
  95. Lil Ms Fabulous

Braith Anasta + Warratahs

I just heard on Sky News that Braith Anasta has had talks with the Warratahs at a time they need another Five-Eight for next season although he has had a $300k offer put on the table from the Bulldogs with Souths and the Rorter$ wanting him too.
  96. Lil Ms Fabulous

Gus Gould and Eddie McGuire

I wonder if these two morons are related to one another. Gus (NRL) Only cares about the Roosters Bags the other teams Especially the Non-NSW teams Eddie (AFL) Only cares about Collingwood Bags the other teams especially the Brisbane Lions any sugestions!!!