Sports Ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I got the new model for my birthday on Saturday (just in time for the game...lol). You can get the Referee in one ear and the Fox Sports commentry in the other...Not a bad pressie really. When I am not at the game I can use the fm radio.

Anyone else got a set yet?

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I've never even heard of them, I don't think. You can alternate between the commentry and the ref right? Otherwise it'd be kind of annoying :p

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
BroncosGirl said:
I've never even heard of them, I don't think. You can alternate between the commentry and the ref right? Otherwise it'd be kind of annoying :p
I listened to both at the same time at the game on the weekend and I found it was better than the radio...

Christabella

Reaction score
For a highly priced radio (when the games aren't on you can tune into FM stations too) they seem to break down pretty easily. My bf had one but was looking for a new pair before the Storm game yesterday, however the only ones on sale at Aussie were the ref commentary only.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
i had a pair of the original ones

used them once at the semi in 2001 when the dogs got thrashed by the sharks

it was worth it to hear how much of a funny **** Bill Harrogan is when he is on the field
Preston Campbell was taking his sweet ass time to take a shot at goal and Bill says to the ballboy "ay mate he is taking to long do you want to take the kick for him?"

lol
good ol Hollywood Harrogan

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
i have the old pair. the new one sounds a lot better though.. might look into getting them

Status
Not open for further replies.