1. C

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Hey I thought we pulled our offer for Mitchell Moses
  2. C

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Hi guys i know were in need of a centre os jarryd hayne a option
  3. C

Stanley to be a late inclusion

If chase stanley is a late inclusion then im gonna have to say Philips will be dropped and chase stanley will come on to the wing can't see holland getting dropped we need his goal kicking
  4. C

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

Frank Pritchard and Des Hasler dont get along this has been a long time coming first heard this 6 months ago ashame to lose the big guy his playing great football
  5. C

Team list tuesday!!

Hey guys looks like a strong side but wheres antinio kaufusi
  6. C

Ben Barba signed with Sharks

Hey guys would anyone else welcome back Ben Barba back to the dogs I would love to see him return of his to come back to sydney I can't see him coming back down here I think he and his wife prefer qld wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at either Gold Coast or Cowboys
  7. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

What u talking bout I never said Hoffman was playing I just said he would be my pick for fullback so what u on about
  8. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Hey guys any news on if Ben hunt has re-signed with the broncos would be a good signing if we made an offer and I think josh Hoffman would be a good fit at fullback
  9. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

reni signed a two year deal or could be a one year deal with a option of a second year
  10. C

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

could be possible that he could join the dragons now that cam king signed with the cowboys
  11. C

Fullback Discussion

I just wondering if anyone else has heard the rumor that we have done a deal with brett stewart im hearing we have signed him but not 100% a true this rumor is.What I have heard its already a done deal
  12. C

can anyone comfirm a rumor ive heard that we have done a deal with brett stewart and also heard Sonny bill Williams is on our radar can anyone comfirm this or heard the same rumor
  13. C

Lachlan Burr to debut vs Penriff

correct me if Im wrong but I thought Lachlan burr had already made his debut when kevin moore and jim dymock were coaching the team
  14. C

i agree I think josh Hoffman is the man to take over from ben barba his young and his a awesome player my vote would be for us to sign josh Hoffman more then any other fullback anybody else think maybe blake ferguson could be another name thrown up if he gets his release from Canberra
  15. C

Tap King coming soon

hey guys BWS also sell the tap kings not sure bout all BWS stores but I know the BWS I work at we have the kegs in the coolroom so they will be already cold we sell them as a single 3.2L We also sell them as a 2x3.2L PACKS
  16. C

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-star-ben-barba-eyes-return-to-queensland-with-broncos-titans-ready-to-pounce/story-fni3g67w-1226673958962?from=public_js. This is the article that I read online mate
  17. C

Who should we sign to replace Barba ?

hey does anyone know if brett stewarts new contract that he signed with manly ever get registered if not I think he would be a great signing as well as falou
  18. C

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

hey I just read an article about barba heading to the broncos to be close to his 2 kids and at the end of the article it said that he always planned on finishing his rugby league career with a queensland team.Which im abit disappointed that he wouldn't be finishing his career at the bulldogs
  19. C

Missing Sponsor on our jerseys?

where the white patch is was were autobarn was on last season jersey
  20. C

Is Soward a option?

Finally somebody agrees with me soward is our best option has a great kicking game and would thrive under des and by the looks of it Hodkinson isn't gonna play first grade so why not sign soward it's either soward or Keating and I know who I won't and its soward
  21. C

Does anyone know if johnno is gonna sign?

hey rumor has it and that hodkinson will sign with Gold Coast titans following scott prince join the broncos we all know that the titans are in the market for a halfback strong rumor is that its hodkinson they want
  22. C

Craig Bellamy, St George coach 2013?

was on channel seven news tonight that he was gonna stay in melbourne but nothing was offically
  23. C

New 2013 Jersey

What date in December do the jerseys be on sale and what stores
  24. C

Keating or Pearce?

if i had to choose pearce or keating i would choose pearce but would prefer thurston but if u really think bout it thurston coming into the back end of his career as pearce is young and has a bright future if u were looking to sign a halfback for the future pearce is ur the man to sign thurston...
  25. C

Goodbye and thank you...

Don't think stagg signed with newcastle cause they signed jeremey smith
  26. C

Goodbye and thank you...

Any news on Bryson Goodwin where his headed to next season and is stagg retiring or has he signed else where
  27. C

We Need a HALFBACK ASAP

we need to sign thurston bring him back home we all know brisbane and penrith are chasing him y not us he would kill it with our structure just look at how kris keating went this season could u imagine if it was thurston wearing the number 7 for us our attack would be ten times better then what...
  28. C

David Stagg - 2012 Discussion Thread

is david stagg signing with another nrl club or is he retiring havent heard any news on him i know penrith are keen
  29. C

Staggering sign

Hey guys who had David stagg signed with I heard a rumor Newcastle were chasing him
  30. C

Israel Folau rumour : Now I've heard everything

Also heard a rumor that the dogs will announce in two weeks the signing of Luke Lewis
  31. C

Israel Folau rumour : Now I've heard everything

Also heard a rumor that the dogs will announce in two weeks the signing of Luke Lewis
  32. C

Tony Williams to Parra

from what ive heard that tony williams isnt a done deal at parramatta what ive heard he doesnt like parramatta even though his younger brother plays for parramatta both dogs and manly are still in the running
  33. C

Whats your team for round 1???

Ok thanx moe so what don't u like bout the side
  34. C

Bring back pre-season cup, says Fittler

I Like what you have come up with which is basically the same things the challenge cup in the english Super League but i do like
  35. C

Whats your team for round 1???

here my side for round 1 plz feel free to tell me what u think? 1. Michael Lett 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Luke Macdougall 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Barba 7.Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (C) 10. Sam Kasinao 11. Greg Eastwood 12. Frank Pritchard 13. David...
  36. C

Bulldogs Heritage - Mitch Newton

i see mitch all the time as well cause his my uncle
  37. C

Michael Lett - 2011 Discussion Thread

So has Lett resigned with the club cause ive seen that the club released him from his contract and i think if thats true that would be a great loss as his a good player he showed what his capable of in the NSW Cup grand final hopefully he stays any news wif johnathan wright has resigned with the...
  38. C

Potential Five-Eight solution

why did we even let aiden sizer go to the gold coast titans thats gonna hurt us down the track dont know bout anyone else but i seen him as our future 5/8 his a gun player and could kick goals whosever idea was to let him go was the worst decision since letting thurston go.
  39. C

Halves Depth 2012

Where's sezer going to his a huge loss for us
  40. C

Friday Night Football *Spoilers*, scott prince news

prince is ok and will return in da 2nd half
  41. C

Green going to England??

hey just spoke 2 friend who i play oz tag with his good mates with blake green and his family there is a offer and he is intrested in the offer but is waiting and seeing wat happens and wont make a decision til october
  42. C

Green starting over Barba ?

Green starting over barba i think it was a smart move from kevin moore im not saying that green has been playing better the benny barba i just think that benny barba is coming off the bench and making a impact at the later stages of the game and really giving us that X FACTOR off the bench it...
  43. C

2011 Halfback

if kimmorley decides to retire im happy to go with thurston either kimmorley or thurston is the way i would lean to it would be either one of them would be my halfback for 2011.But if kimmorley decides to retire and we miss out on signing thurston and he ends up resigning with the cowboys were...
  44. C

Brett Morris

i agree i dont expect the club to go after to many big name signings for next season maybe the one or two but i expect they will more concertrate on resignings.
  45. C

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Shannon Hegarty has signed with the North Qld Cowboys for the 2009 season so he isnt coming to the bulldogs.Would have been a great signing for the bulldogs if fit and injury free
  46. C

Steve Southern gooornskies for the season

LOL dude so its im so messed up man i didnt even see the date on the post but he actually is injured sorry mate
  47. C

Hey guyz spoke to my cousin this morning bout bluey for those who dont know thats steve southerns nickname and he comfirmed that yeah he is injured but he will miss the start of the season but his diffently not out for the season.
  48. C

will confirm asap my cousin plays for the cowboys ill ring him
  49. C

Arana Tomata

Hey has joined English Super League club Wigan i read that a few weeks after he was sacked so not sure if his played for them unless his playing for there 2nd team like the toyota cup.
  50. C

Who are the '09 off contract players .. I LIKE THESE

the paea brothers are mickey and lopini are brothers and eddie paea from souths is there cousin they are all from minto boyz and good footballers
  51. C

Total Rumour: Jeff Lima Signs For The Bulldogs

If true would be a great signing his a top bloke and a great footballer ive meet him wen my cousin was playing for da storm his a top bloke and a will be good for da club gives us some muscle up front.
  52. C

Dogs miss out AGAIN!

Hey i coached him in under 15's at eaglevale st andrews in 2002 he was always quick and very good in attack and a pretty good goal kicker but has always been suspect in defence that was one area i think he needs 2 improve on while playing in da nrl didnt really expect da dogs to sign him
  53. C

Bulldogs vs Warriors *Live Scores*

if sulli is out injured for da 4 weeks well lets get aaron groom in and use him off da bench and use him at hooker or move roberts 2 hooker and groom at 5/8 or halfback
  54. C

Fulltime Score: Warriors 36:Tries: Patrick Ah Van,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wiki,Lance Hohaia,Sonny Fai: Goals:Michael Witt 6/7 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri 2/3
  55. C

Warriors: 36: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wik,Lance O'Hohia,Sonny Fai: : Goals: Michael Witt:6/7 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/3 with 1mins to go
  56. C

Warriors: 30: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wik,Lance O'Hohia,Sonny Fai: : Goals: Michael Witt:6/7 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/3 with 1mins to go
  57. C

Warriors: 30: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wik,Lance O'Hohia : Goals: Michael Witt:5/6 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/3 with 4mins to go
  58. C

Warriors: 30: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wiki: Goals: Michael Witt:5/6 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/3 with 4mins to go
  59. C

Warriors: 24: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wiki: Goals: Michael Witt:4/5 Bulldogs: 16: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts,Heka Nanai: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/3 with 8mins to go
  60. C

Warriors: 24: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wiki: Goals: Michael Witt:4/5 Bulldogs: 12: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/2 with 12mins to go
  61. C

Warriors: 22: Tries: Patrick AhVan,Manu Vatuvei 2,Ruben Wiki: Goals: Michael Witt:3/4 Bulldogs: 12: Tries: Luke Patten,Ben Roberts: Goals: Hazem El Masri: 2/2 with 18mins 2 go
  62. C

Bulldogs 12: tries: Luke Patten, Ben Roberts: Goals: Hazem El Masri 2/2 Warriors 10: Tries: Patrick Ah Van, Manu Vatuvei: Goals Michael Witt 1/2 At Halftime
  63. C

Warriors 4 Bulldogs 0 Ah Van try scorer in the 3rd min
  64. C

Bulldogs to throw wallet at Cooper

Sign Cooper Now Who Cares If We How Much We Offer Him Just As Long As His In Da Blue White
  65. C

Kevin Moore + Jim Dymock

this is a ****house call appointing kevin moore as head coach of da bulldogs how are we suppose 2 attract big name players with him and i alot of ppl dont rate him as a coach as for jim dymock wouldnt bother me but i think daniel anderson should be the firm favourite more experienced and would...
  66. C

next weeks team (in your opinion)

1 Luke Patten 2 Hazem El Masri 3 Millard 4 Tonga 5 Winitana 6 Sonny Bill Williams 7 Ben Roberts 8 Jarrod Hickey 9 Corey Hughes 10 Kane Cleal 11 Lee Te Maari 12 Andrew Ryan 13 Reni Maitua 14 Michael Sullivan 15 Nick Kouparitsas 16 Danny Williams 17 Chris Armit so wat do u think...
  67. C

next weeks team (in your opinion)

1 Patten 2 el masri 3 Millard 4 Tonga 5 Winitana 6 Sonny bill Williams 7 Ben 8 Hickey 9 Corey 10 Kane 11 SBW 12 Bobcat 13 Reni 14 Te Maari 15 Morrin 16 Williams 17 Sullivan
  68. C

Hazem is promoting these

the drink hazem is promoting real power the drink is actually owned by the soccer team real madrid the owners of dat club have brought out a energy drink i prefer v as thats my job
  69. C

Live Scores Penrith Trial

live scores penrith vs bulldogs how long to go haz
  70. C

Hull Replace Maiava With Cusack

would anybody else think that he would be a good signing for da dogs in 2008 dogs need some size up front y not sign hutch his not all dat bad is he i didnt think he was would love to see him in da blue and white again
  71. C

2008 Official Discussion thread

i dont have a preferable side for next season but i can nearly garentee that holdsworth and ben roberts will be our halves combination next season and look forward to see how they combine together
  72. C

Carl Webb???????

hey has anybody confirmed who the actual player it was that is coming down i know its not matt bowen his bout to re-sign with da cowboys so is it thurston or carl webb or somebody else if anyone can shine some light on the situation would be awesome.
  73. C

Big signing for the dogs ..COMING SOOON!

who they bloody hell is the player that da bulldogs officals are meeting with
  74. C

Hazem to be PL Regular for 2008...

hi if this is the case that hazem does get dropped then one the dogs have 2 go out and sign a great kicker two has anybody ever heard a young winger/fullback named brent crisp his young just joined da club this season from canberra has speed not sure bout his defence if anybody has any stats or...
  75. C

Goes to show

i agree i dont think we are playing great football i think were missing some spark from the bak 3 el masri does nothing but dance his way to the defensive line and gets smashed phelps isnt da same play as utai i think da dogs really must bring utai up next week and i also think perry should be...
  76. C

Kouparitsas

Hi i was just wondering if anyone can let me know if nick kouparitsas is off contract at da end of da season ive heard a rumour dat he is headed to st george next season but as far as i knew he wasnt off contract can somebody plz lightening the situation cuz if we lose nick that will be a huge...
  77. C

Your Kidding if u wanna sign matai his **** theres better players out there 2 sign then signing him if da dogs sign matai ill never watch another bulldogs game
  78. C

Tawera Nikau

Hi i do remember him playing lower grade at da bulldogs i think it was jesery flegg cant remember da year he played
  79. C

Bulldogs Hooker issues

I read dat da were in da running 2 sign robbie farah for 2008 season that would b a big signing if we could get him who would u drop hughes or perry i think u would drop hughes misses 2 many tackles gives to many penalties away and for perry his a better defender and doesnt give as many...
  80. C

LMFAO @ NZ Prime Minister

typical kiwis always being one eyed supporters cant c out side da black and white yes i am a aussie but my gf is a kiwi and is friends with doug howlett and do support da all blacks wen there not playing australia but they will do wat they do everytime the world cup cums around cum world cup the...
  81. C

One Club Players...

Ur a **** danish ur a typical rooster supporter thank u for reminding me y i hate u cocks u guys can buy all da playas u want and still wont win a competition all u rooster supporters wake up 2 urselfs ur a joke
  82. C

blake lazourus

Hi mate how u doin yeah blale lazarus is glen lazarus's 2nd cousin i know one of his famliy members ill get bak 2 u if da bulldogs have let him go thanx. clint
  83. C

Official Signings thread

Hi i heard last nyte dat brett finich is leaving da roosters after this season and i heard his cumin 2 da bulldogs next season i was wondering if anybody else has heard this 2 thanx.
  84. C

Karmichael Hunt To test open market

I also think he will re-sign withd a broncos but dont b surprised if da dragons offering him big money.
  85. C

Mason Out Of Storm Game Tonight

da bulldogs are gone without mason no chance and as for jarrad hickey he couldnt make it in the metro comp his **** house his 2 slow hope he proves me wrong if not hickey should b sacked from da club even though his just re-signed with da club
  86. C

Inside source

Yeah he has i canm comfirm that willie tonga has re-signed with da club for a further 2 years
  87. C

Official Signings thread

Hi i was reading on www.foxsports.com.au about how tonga missed da deadline 2 re-sign with us that he would b testing da market at da end of da article i also read da patten looks like his heading 2 england Meanwhile, the manager of Warriors fullback Brent Webb has claimed another player plans...
  88. C

Premier League Results Dogs vs Magpies

Hi i was just wondering were abouts da the PL side play was it at campbelltown or at belmore.
  89. C

1 Bulldogs player from the 90's you'd take back?

Id have 2 say terry lamb or craig polla mounter.Our weakest postion is in da halves either of them would do the job for u.
  90. C

Reni arrested for Drink Driving

Hi it was tuesday sumtime dat reni was picked up for drink driving and yes he has been dropped 2 PL as wat ive read on sky news i hope roberts get a shot at FG but i dont think he will i think sumone like corey hughes moves 2 5/8 and adam perry will start at hooker Dallas Mcilwain 2 da bench.If...
  91. C

Corey hughes and perry past there expiry date ??

Hi i think we do need a new specialised hooker in da priddis and buderus mould i dont see any problems with adam perry been in first grade i look at corey hughes and see someone giving silly penalties away letting soft trys in i think corey hughes is da one 2 b dropped and i think billy ngawini...
  92. C

PL & Flegg sides to take on Manly

Hi i was wondering if anybody can help me does anybody know of a young player for da bulldogs either in jersey flegg or sg ball his name is blake lazarus he plays 5/8 or halfback ive only ever seen him play once for nsw and apparently he plays for da bulldogs but his neva named in da flegg side...
  93. C

what's ur current ringtone?

My ringtone is flaunt it by tv rock
  94. C

Bulldogs Team Photo And You!

Hi i was just wondering wat everybody is talking bout is there anychance dat u guyz can help me out and let me know wats on at belmore 2day and on wednesday.
  95. C

New signing

THE Bulldogs have signed Greek international Nick Kouparitsas from the Western Suburbs Magpies for the 2006 season. Kouparitsas, 21, scored a try in Greece's 26-24 loss to Italy at Oki Jubilee Stadium on September 27. He played five-eighth and lock for the Magpies in 2005, and will be a...
  96. C

signs

hell with it do it for da roosters game he was only playing good 2 play state of origin and 2 get a contract and now his done that his playing **** house they should give all da young fellas a run
  97. C

i dont think we will 06 either

hi the bulldogs lack alot more then a good hooker i watched bout 20mins of da game and watch most of da games this year wat we lack is directipn we had no direction last nyte and we have lacked it all season we need a playa like joey this is were our problem lies not at hooker.
  98. C

What's this about Ma'a Nonu?

i agree the dogs should chase him 2 replace lolesi in da centres imagine nonu and tonga as our two centres wat a centre combination that would b but could we afford 2 buy him and wen is he exactly off contract?
  99. C

Orford closer to new Storm deal

i agree that orford will stay at melbourne because if he was gonna go he would have already signed with souths or manly wish we could have had the money 2 chase him instead we chased players like chris flannery and michael crocker