Search results

1. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

What did you get for Christmas?

$250 from my daddy Calvin Klein - Euphoria Blossom (LOVE this scent) Diesel For Life perfume set thingy A bag Random makeup set thing A jumper from my boyfriend.. a freaking JUMPER wtf Ipod speakers
  2. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

so bored i could just.. die. plus i need a job. im all post-HSC partied out for the moment.
  3. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

What do you drink?

alcoholic: smirnoff double black or premium midori & sprite extra dry pure blonde non-alcoholic: this asian drink called 2% :D peach ice tea ice water red bull
  4. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Thank God...!!!

me too, finished today!! WOOO.
  5. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Maths Question

Are you one of those litle faggot '09ers? *evil stare* Nah nah, I kid But seriously though, Class of '08 represent :cool:
  6. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

HSC Timber Major Progression Thread

It's s.hit tbh anthony. im kidding. What does Boiden think of it?
  7. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Banana's on toast - Normal OR Weirdness ?

dw captain, you're not crazy.. i like it too :o i eat weirder ****, trust me (Y)
  8. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

my nose is stuffy, my eyes are sore, my head is spinning... but im happy :) looking for another job is gay though, just give me the job ffs! :o
  9. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Favourite Foods (ethnicity)

Lebanese food and any type of Asian food are my faves, with my fave Asian food being Thai, Japanese and Yum Cha. Although im fob, i hate most fob food and only eat it at massive family gathering thingys.
  10. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Men's Netball

ive seen preeetty hot male netballers at penrith basketball centre tbh. so, i have no objection to men's netball. or men's volleyball, after watching it obsessively during the olympics lol :o
  11. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

my head is spinning. i feel crraaaazy right now man
  12. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Trick or Treaters

Ahh man, I remember when I used to trick or treat around North St. Marys and Tregear. I got some stupid **** man. Beef stock cubes Noodles A My Little Pony Packets of uncooked pasta and once, this psycho bogan from down the road put a brick in my bag to squash all the lollies. Then he...
  13. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Bittersweet Moments.

Exactly! This is why I will never date a Tongan, and if I want to, the first questions I ask are: What's your last name?, What's your Mum and Dads name?, What village are you from in Tonga? :rolleyes:
  14. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Kanye West and That T-Pain Sound

Pretty much. I don't recall any artists from any other previous era in music using the autotune, so yes, I would say so. I don't understand why you are so against it. Don't like it? Don't listen. You call him a disgrace to hip hop, yet he is praised by most rappers in the game for what he...
  15. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

coldest winter. farking awesome robocop. the ****. 808's will be good, to those who appreciate innovative music.
  16. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Samoa v Tonga *SPOILER*

WOLLONGONG wtf. i feel really sorry for you haha, how do you get to games and stuff? holy crap theres fobs in wollongong :whacky:
  17. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Samoa v Tonga *SPOILER*

um ew hardly. i live in the inner-west man, not the WEST. 2141 ftw ***** :p yeah maybe parra stadium? just not somewhere REALLY big coz the small stadiums have better atmosphere, you can hear EVERY chant. CUA was really good though.
  18. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Samoa v Tonga *SPOILER*

nah tbh i think thats too far out, transport system wouldn't be able to handle it too. it was REALLY good at penrith, the hills were going off, and the atmosphere was great.
  19. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Samoa v Tonga *SPOILER*

no waaaay thats AWESOME. hehe i can't wait for this to happen every year, hopefully its in sydney every year as well
  20. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Gangs in Sydney

Yeah, they pretty much target young girls/women who look vulnerable. aka, me and Kurry LOL
  21. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

I love it. :uptight: His next album is not going to be very mainstream, he's headed in a totally new direction so alot of people aren't going to be feeling it but meh. I'm pumped for it, the 4 songs that have leaked are awesome.
  22. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Bittersweet Moments.

Picking up some cute Tongan guys at the game.. Only to find out shortly after that you are somehow related. Boooo :(
  23. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Gangs in Sydney

OMG THAT IS SO TRUE. They like to congregate around the tatto parlour and pub near the station. ****ing creeps. I have lived in St. Marys /visit St. Marys for 17 years and I see that once a week
  24. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Weekend Thread

today: recover tonight: 18th birthday or random party sunday: recover/go out sunday nite: grandmothers birthday dinner
  25. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

still recovering from last night. unhappy that tonga lost, but sooo happy that i was TV haha. have a headache and stuff but meh ill get over it :)
  26. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Samoa v Tonga *SPOILER*

OMG ****EN AWESOME GAME TO BE AT! I can't speak right now, and my whole body is sore if that speaks for anything lol. Crowd was aweeeesome, game was a bit disappointing tbh but the crowd made it good! I got heaps of videos, shall upload when I recover but it was just so good to be at...
  27. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

worried bout someone.. anxious bout them at the same time :S tired because i haven't sleep since wednesday morning yet kind of anticipating tomorrows game . riiight.
  28. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

World Cup Talk! *Spoilers involved*

tonga vs samoa tomorrow night. SHOULD be good, if the crowd of fobs doesnt ruin it. better be worth my damn money :rolleyes:
  29. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

Totally agree, love this album But I would add Slide Show and Dead and Gone and Wat Up, Wats Haapnin to that list :D
  30. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

no no much worse :arab:
  31. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

did i make you do it? no lol it was out of your own free will :p btw i printscreened that ****. so funnay :roflol: yeeea like you can talk krysten :p
  32. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

why dont you tell the whole kennel WHY? :roflol: right now i feel sick. too much chocolate. and im tired.
  33. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

meh trust me, i know how you feel i have xeng and ipt tomorrow.. 5 hours of exams YAY :sleepy: stuff the HSC man
  34. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Ed Hardy

ugh i never liked Ed Hardy in the first place. Ed Hardy fragrances suck as well
  35. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

man im tired. and bored. and full. and anxious. and impatient. maaaan. so many feelings
  36. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Stalkers!

lol BUSTED what losers :rolleyes: *clicks on Rodzillas profile and admires*
  37. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Fattest kenneler?

i feel your pain sarah. because of this thread, i realised i haven't eaten since yesterday morning and i went and bought some reese's peanut butter cups. and ate them. true story :(
  38. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

2009 Merchandise XBlades

WTF? Nike gets dropped as a sponsor and all we get is a $20 price cut? Pffft. I'm sick of paying that much every year on a new jersey, I think I'll just buy a new jersey every few years or something.
  39. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

New Exciting Features

the kennel is like e-Home and Away. a new, unexpected drama every day :rolleyes: ahh thats why i love it.
  40. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Fat Surcharge

*cancels ticket to Melbourne* :(
  41. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

New Exciting Features

is it just me, or did the blood on the ground next to the dead person look like it was in the shape of an AK-47? wtf man. just.. wtf.
  42. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

New Exciting Features

new exciting features my left arse cheek. i paid 700 kk for a red glow before the site shut down and its GONE. VANISHED.
  43. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Kanye West: Glow in the dark tour (Aus/NZ) (not official, YET!)

bored, if you can, try and go really early, otherwise eager KIDS like michael will get in before you and you'll be standing at the back. :p i reeeeally wanted front row, and i still might be able to get it. front row 'Ye is what my dreams are made of - seriously. :uptight:
  44. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

How much older?

All this talk of dating people whose ages start with 3's and 4's is reminding me of how much of a kid I am. :| Nineteen y.o. age limit FTW lol. And that still sounds pretty old to me.. wow
  45. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Titans game on HD tomorrow.. hmm sounds much more interesting than studying for HSC. Thaaaank god for Ten HD!
  46. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

How much older?

R. Kelly also says that. :uptight:
  47. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

You know the world cup is a joke when....

mmmhmm I predict at least 12 punchons (combination of on field fights and crowd fights), and a win to Samoa by at least 2 tries.
  48. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

im not stingeyyy. and im not fob REMEMBER. its just that theres no possible way i could get there before you, and therefore the bet is unfair, and therefore it has become void. :D is anyone else going besides me and this kid? lol
  49. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

I agree, thats actually the only game I'm looking forward to. *betrays own country and people* Go Samoa.
  50. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Farking Patriots. Meh, another **** season here we come :uptight:
  51. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

That's an understatement. All these games like Maori vs. Abos are just a waste of time.. Just get to the final already, we already know whos going to be in it :rolleyes:
  52. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

A new flavour???

bahaha i saw this on the news.. her description was hilarious.. 'i put it in my mouth, and i thought OH MY GOSH, this is ****! ive been served ****!' :roflol:
  53. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

How much older?

welllllll im underage sooo i'd say 2 years :D as for a 28 y.o dating a 40 y.o.. he'd better be a ****ing incredible 40 y.o lol.
  54. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

i agree. i love this song sooo much *swagger on a hundred thousand trillion* wishful thinking michael, wishfulllll thinking :p the most you'll get out of me is an IOU note with $20 written on it haha.
  55. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Thank God

woooo. the replacement kennel was gay.. avatars on the RIGHT hand side - like, wtf man. kennel ftw! :love:
  56. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Happy Birthday to Ozgirl 23

happy birthday man, all the best :)
  57. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Who is a McDonalds Fan.....

man, i could so go a cheeseburger now after seeing that :D *walks to lidcombe maccas*
  58. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Ne-yo Appreciation thread <3

I love that song, its crazyyy. :love: I also love Dream, that song makes me teary lol. The bonus track from the album, She Got Her Own, or Miss Independent 2, is also a really good slow jam, mainly because Jamie Foxx kills the first verse.
  59. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Tsoulos Gone

oh well.. no massive loss. he was good when he wasn't injured, hopefully he isn't injury prone for the rest of his career.
  60. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

can't find it on his blog.. but in his tour diary he has a concert scheduled on the 5th december in maryland, usa.. so i guess he won't be joining kanye if the kanye concert is on the 6th :( damn, i would loveeee to see lupe in concert, esp with kanye.
  61. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

almost forgot to apply for uni through uac! closing date is tomorrow, thank **** someone reminded me. stressing out big time now, after making about 6 lists of things i need to study before hsc. argh should have dropped out in yr 10 like every other fob :D
  62. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Spraytan's best friends

why doesn't ACA do a story on aussie hectics aka lads? huh? that clip was bull****, just a bunch of sad ***** talking ****. they weren't really even doing anything illegal, just being disrespectful nuisances... big deal, it happens everyday. welcome to life, 24/7, in western sydney. don't...
  63. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Long Weekend Ideas?

oh ****, is it really? ill have to rearrange my weekend then.. looks like ill be recovering at filo fiesta... with polvoron yay :)
  64. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

you make that sound like a bad thing.. i just found out that i'll have the place to myself over the long wkend because my family is going to the south coast, and i have to 'study' for my hsc. wooo so happy :D i think i shall be hosting drinks at my place - corey style.
  65. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

The Official "Weekend" Thread

weekend was really good :D with the exception of the fact some bastard keyed my car at DFO today arghh.
  66. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Hangover Cures Anyone....

yeah, berocca is magic. it really is... :love: before and after, take some berocca. you generally get drunk quicker if you don't eat before you drink, so don't be a hero and drink on an empty stomach. common sense tbh. and don't drink anything like V or Red Bull, it will only worsen the...
  67. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

sunburnt, bored and hypo. phew, lucky im not peeling...
  68. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Long Weekend Ideas?

ill probly hit cronulla beach friday, filo fiesta saturday, 18th bday sat nite, recover sunday, study for hsc monday... actually, scratch the plans for monday..
  69. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Filo Fiesta

OMG POLVORON. yummm *drools*
  70. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

help??

well, because the question asks you to justify 'why it's worthy of being a part of classic literature', obviously you have to first have some knowledge of what the common features of classic literature are.. then, you should identify these features in Persuasion... probably by giving examples...
  71. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

$BW Interview

get the **** over it. if he's happy with the decision he made, good on him. let him go. the club will recover, and after all is said and done, it's his loss. let him be happy with those french pigs...
  72. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

im already missing school lol. just thinking about all those lunchtimes, free periods, jigging religion and maths.. not to mention, i dont know where tf i'll ever be able to buy a juicebox from again *cries*
  73. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

WOOOOOO. fuken yesssss. im so happy :D my last day of school, EVER, (as in classes), was today! i admit, it was sad, yet fkn awesome. i'm so happy its all over. graduation concert and beach tomorrow, so excited :D
  74. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Spac Attacks!

some ***** linked it at me and my cousin at the bustop today, for throwing a lolly wrapper on the ground.. she was like 'don't throw your rubbish on the ground! thats BULL****! BULL**** I TELL YOU. fkn put it in your pocket' i felt like decking her, but restrained myself and just...
  75. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Why do guys do this?

geeez dogkat.. PMS much? no need to bite everyone's head off.. did you really expect to get the love advice you needed off a bulldogs forum? :whacky:
  76. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Filo Fiesta

Anyone going? It's an event commonly known as Filo Fiesta, held every year at Rosehill Racecourse.. I like to go to watch the hip hop battles tbh. Filos are good dancers. Worth going to if you haven't got **** to do on a Sunday...
  77. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

you don't float my boat....?

ROFL. owned. hows suspension :P you missed out on the bald, black motivational speaker tbh.
  78. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Bloc Party

aweeeesome. i shall attend then. woo, the weeks following the hsc are going to be so good :)
  79. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Bloc Party

aaaargh i wanna go :( but i spent $150 for chris brown, got $250 stashed away for kanye.. how much are tickets? if they are less than $100, i'm there :D
  80. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

awkward :o i hate this phase...
  81. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

i reeeeally hope this happens.. if theres one concert i would want to go to in my life, it would def be kanyes.. im still waiting for confirmation from someone at work that its going ahead... *fingers crossed* on video hits the other week, i also noticed that they mentioned kanye as an...
  82. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

ATTN : Clean-freaks ! Advice needed !

Yea, don't worry too much about inspections. I left the iron on the carpet and there was a MASSIVE iron stain in the middle of the room. The inspector still ticked the box for carpet maintenance :) I think they just want to make sure your not some hillbilly pig who trashes the place, don't...
  83. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Top 5 R&B/Hip Hop Clubbing Songs

Tell Me When To Go - E-40 Be Faithful - Fatman Scoop Walk It Out - DJ Unk Chicken Noodle Soup - DJ Webstar ft. Young B Please Me - K-Young best song to grind to/dance with someone to is I Wanna F*ck You - Akon tbh. all these songs, musically, are pretty ****, but good to dance to
  84. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Singing with headphones on

well, i sound bad even when my headphones are off :o when they are on, it just gets worse..
  85. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

feeling the ramifications of my formal afterparty weekend.. splitting headache!
  86. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

oh man im so pumped. formal tomorrow :D even better, after paaaarty :D:D
  87. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

preeetty good i must say. had a really boring day at school, but it was mostly a bludge tbh. now im hypo and can't wait for tomorrow :D
  88. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Hide Spot

LOL @ at poor married people.. i hide my stuff inside my textbooks/folders coz no-one in my house would ever think to look there.. cash, letters etc.
  89. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

happy happy joy joy. :) bludged school and went ape**** at parra on a shopping spree. schools almost over, formals this friday, afterparty will last until sunday night. ahh the good life
  90. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

The Votes Are In!

it was rigged, wasn't it?
  91. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

What type of music do you listen to?

For every set of bull**** stereotyped 'gangsta' lyrics you give me, I could give you five times as much in ingenius rap lyrics. Not everyone listens to Soulja Boy you know.
  92. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Find me a song that has lyrics like that, please. That's bull****, stereotypical crap. No credible rappers have lyrics like that. Who are you talking about in particular?
  93. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Sexy All Blacks

i reckon.. i wish i was copyright photosport tbh :love:
  94. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Sexy All Blacks

you're both right about the smile/dimples ! ngawwwww.
  95. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

What Would You Save

hmmm.. my phone charger, my phone, my DS, my straightener, my wallet. yep, just the essentials.
  96. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Sexy All Blacks

He owns them both imo
  97. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Sexy All Blacks

either. if i could pick any all black, past or present, it would be luke mcallister tbh. :love:
  98. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Kennel Clubbing

lol ill come with my fakie :D
  99. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Nrl Sexual Assault Claims

misdemeanour? :p but yeah, i don't think you guys should start naming anyone... anything could of happened, and we don't know the full story yet. plus the last thing we want is a citation in the telecrap tomorrow from the kennel alledging that an innocent player was involved...
  100. ::JuSt-BLaZe::

Yeah, but what's so wrong with that? What's so wrong with reinventing a classic to come up with new classics? Prime example, Juicy and Big Poppa by Biggie, both sample old songs and are regarded as rap classics now.. and tbh I think what you label as ****ty 'gangsta' diseased rap is ten times...