Spraytan's best friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al.Bundy

channel 9 edited the video to make the audience believe that they are city scum/car hoons.

Never believe or be fooled by the media, you knobs.
Have you driven past those areas? What you see in the report is exactly what it is like.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you driven past those areas? What you see in the report is exactly what it is like.
I live right near Brighton. I have to see that sh*t all the time and it is irritating to say the least.

Still, after a second of that, you just laugh at them for the losers most of them are.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
this is the reason why a few people woke up in Greenacre with broken letter boxes this morning

M

Mr Miyagi

channel 9 edited the video to make the audience believe that they are city scum/car hoons.

Never believe or be fooled by the media, you knobs.
What the fuk are you on about lol, that was hectics behaving well tbh.
They can be a lot worse than that, they are a disgrace, seperate their goups and leave them on a fair situation and these hard ***** would sh!t their pants

M

MikeyP..

TBH i havent even watched the full video. SO ALL OF YOU CAN SMD. I just wanted to write something that seemed relevant to this thread :( lol

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
And im sure daddy is very proud of his hijabed daughter in the merc driving around crowds like that
yeah the hijabi daughter with the tight jeans and top showing the world her modesty by covering her hair...

ah ok i guess ch9 made those heroes act all disrespectful to blue uniform,..i understand that part of puberty is going thru a rebellious stage but that footage clearly shows why cops should be spared from paper work and please explains for teaching these scumbags a lesson their fathers should have done
bro they were older than that, some looked in their 20s.

that footage clearly shows why cops should be spared from paper work and please explains for teaching these scumbags a lesson their fathers should have done....spot on

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
This is my "rest" day cos i needed to catch up on sleep. So yeah i'm going to study tomorrow. ..:grinning:
808's and heartbreak hehe
what u think of that 1st track from it... i was like WTF kinda sh1t was that. That vocoder thing needs to be extinct

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
why doesn't ACA do a story on aussie hectics aka lads? huh?
that clip was bull****, just a bunch of sad ***** talking ****. they weren't really even doing anything illegal, just being disrespectful nuisances... big deal, it happens everyday. welcome to life, 24/7, in western sydney.

don't understand why the story had to target lebo hoons only.

they should film some of the **** i see aussie gangs from sutherland and surrounding areas doing..

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
This is my "rest" day cos i needed to catch up on sleep. So yeah i'm going to study tomorrow. ..:grinning:
I used to say that all the time!
It's good if you're disciplined but if you're like me, i would just start studying on your days off too

M

Mr Miyagi

why doesn't ACA do a story on aussie hectics aka lads? huh?
that clip was bull****, just a bunch of sad ***** talking ****. they weren't really even doing anything illegal, just being disrespectful nuisances... big deal, it happens everyday. welcome to life, 24/7, in western sydney.

don't understand why the story had to target lebo hoons only.

they should film some of the **** i see aussie gangs from sutherland and surrounding areas doing..
Have a tissue

M

MikeyP..

Sorry offtopic:

808's and heartbreak hehe
what u think of that 1st track from it... i was like WTF kinda sh1t was that. That vocoder thing needs to be extinct
Yeah, i was thinking the same. But the song has grown on me, ALOT. I am slowly embracing the new 'ye+Vocoder thing, even though i hate the over-use of it in mainstream music. Cant wait til his album drops at the end of this year

M

MikeyP..

I used to say that all the time!
It's good if you're disciplined but if you're like me, i would just start studying on your days off too
Yeah, im a HUGE procrastinator. So i'm not sure how im going to cope with studying 6 hours a day :/ aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.