The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
day one of duromine (30mg) honestly speaking, it isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be, in terms of feelings, i think i have reacted well to it.

woke up 5.30am, took one, and went for a 1hr jog to bass hill and back

had an apple and milk for breakfast which i forced down

brunch an apple

lunch, had half a sandwhich which i couldnt eat

and im very energetic, been tripping out a few times but nothing major, and i feel happy.

so as im typing im feeling pretty good and energetic as, might go for a walk later tonight

**** man isn't that **** for quick weight loss in obese people, hope you keep your focus and don't give up your life will end up **** if you can't use your body.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
day one of duromine (30mg) honestly speaking, it isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be, in terms of feelings, i think i have reacted well to it.

woke up 5.30am, took one, and went for a 1hr jog to bass hill and back

had an apple and milk for breakfast which i forced down

brunch an apple

lunch, had half a sandwhich which i couldnt eat

and im very energetic, been tripping out a few times but nothing major, and i feel happy.

so as im typing im feeling pretty good and energetic as, might go for a walk later tonight

No ****, it hasnt built up in your system yet! Wait until you get to the tenth day and your so sleep deprived and constantly anxious you'll feel like your going insane. Take one every second day rather than everyday. TRUST ME! It actually works better than if your taking it everyday. I'll bet my left nut on it. DONT WASTE YOUR DUROMINE BY TAKING IT EVERYDAY!!!

G

Gladiator.

**** man isn't that **** for quick weight loss in obese people, hope you keep your focus and don't give up your life will end up **** if you can't use your body.
ive hit a brickwall in my weightloss, i just cant drop anymore no matter how hard i try, they are just for a week ro 2 to give me a jump start.

No ****, it hasnt built up in your system yet! Wait until you get to the tenth day and your so sleep deprived and constantly anxious you'll feel like your going insane. Take one every second day rather than everyday. TRUST ME! It actually works better than if your taking it everyday. I'll bet my left nut on it. DONT WASTE YOUR DUROMINE BY TAKING IT EVERYDAY!!!
i actually slept really well last night, got about 8 hours in. as for every 2nd day, i havent tried it, might read up on it, but i actually slept well (11pm - 7am)

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
ive hit a brickwall in my weightloss, i just cant drop anymore no matter how hard i try, they are just for a week ro 2 to give me a jump start.

i actually slept really well last night, got about 8 hours in. as for every 2nd day, i havent tried it, might read up on it, but i actually slept well (11pm - 7am)
like i said before wait until it builds up in your system. I have taken duromine plenty of times, trust my advice.

S

smingers

Satisfied!

4 exams down 2 to go...not long till My weekend of partying hard.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
woke up 20 minutes ago. i amaze myself lol.
so much for going to work today lol

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
my nose is stuffy, my eyes are sore, my head is spinning...

but im happy :grinning:
looking for another job is gay though, just give me the job ffs! :o

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stressed.

My computer is having repeated heart attacks. My brother has tried giving it a bypass, but that hasn't helped. He gave it a shot of adrenaline tonight which has briefly revived it.

But I have been told to prepare for the worst ... :(

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
listening to a recording from todd rofl.
funniest phone conversation ever hahahahaha

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
refreshed. but still can't be stuffed being at work. maybe i'll leave half day and go to the beach

K

kennyy

I am getting ready to get drunk tonight then tell the kennel all about it tomorrow

ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.