The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Today, just thinking whether to re-kindle an old flame or not.

I mean, the signs are still mutually there suprisingly. We sort of mentioned it in a passing convo the other time we met up.

It kind of feels like time didn't elapse tbh.

Just a few things to consider.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ticked off, because my home computer is deaded. May be able to rescuscitate it, but not until Thurs night. Currently using the library computer at work. Not very convenient...

G

Gladiator.

day one of duromine (30mg) honestly speaking, it isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be, in terms of feelings, i think i have reacted well to it.

woke up 5.30am, took one, and went for a 1hr jog to bass hill and back

had an apple and milk for breakfast which i forced down

brunch an apple

lunch, had half a sandwhich which i couldnt eat

and im very energetic, been tripping out a few times but nothing major, and i feel happy.

so as im typing im feeling pretty good and energetic as, might go for a walk later tonight

G

Gladiator.

started my woodwork major today :D, just planed the edges and biscuit jointed it, expect a full on thread to start tomorrow once i start taking pictures and stuff

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
feeling good :grinning: handed in my major research project for australian history today, so i can relax for a bit before i start studying for exams

S

smingers

Feeling frustrated I have 3 exams to go I finish on friday i just want it over with already!

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I am tired in the body, but my head wont stop it lol

I need to take something to sleep, where are some good pills?

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Absolutely fukin frustrated! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? listen to me! i don't have certain expectations like you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Miyagi

Sore and tired, my legs are shot after last night and not lookign forward to training today =(

Status
Not open for further replies.