Search results

1. D

Any doggies fans in Chicago for the grand final?

I got too busy to post any more - HSC, uni, life! Then someone brought this thread to my attention (there are personal reasons for it!) and I thought I'd **** up my details. Nice to know I am remembered :)
  2. D

Any doggies fans in Chicago for the grand final?

Glad to see that there are supporters across the Atlantic!
  3. D

Thanks from the Captain

awesome turn out.. i was definately impressed. although i was in a corp. box surrounded by souths supporters, i could see how many bulldogs there were in the stadium. a souths supporter behind me was actually quite imperssed with the spirit of our fans and said something along the lines of 'they...
  4. D

Sonny Bill back to face Rabbitohs

does anyone know if SBW is ok?? around 15 minutes before end of 2nd half i saw him limping .. quite unable to get up off the ground.. and they replayed his offload, looked like he twisted his knee or something.
  5. D

Happy birthday Dogs_Goddess™

hahah THANkS EVERYONE>> YAY FINALLY 18 SeE You sAT MATTY!! :D MWA EVERYONE
  6. D

Bulldogs Vs. Tigers: Score updates

it was during the time when time out was.. when they were taking away the unconscious tigers player.... i was a fair way away and could still see punches being thrown... the police all warmed there pretty past. i already heard ppl saying "stupid bulldogs supporters" and stuff... i hate it. we...
  7. D

i was soo pumped... im a totally different person at these games.. how many ppl got sent off during the game/?
  8. D

and the atmosphere afterwards.. it felt like we'd won the GF again!!! there was some pretty good football played, once you overlook a few fumbles and errors.. but its the best game ive seen in a while!
  9. D

THE DOGGIES ARE BACK (AS AM I)!!!! I WAS THERE IN CORPORATE BOX>> OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME... beautiful beautiful football from hazem.. he is a legend !!!
  10. D

mrb spotted

my friend always sees him at burwood on thursday nights... thus far she hasnt mentioned him in a beema. how new is this???
  11. D

Hsc

Cookie Monstah.. my friend is doing that course too!!
  12. D

Hsc

Uni offers came out tonight.. how did everyone go?? get whast they wanted?? i got my second preference.. law at unsw
  13. D

Kennel Summer BBQ/Footy Day

i have??? where??? who are you??
  14. D

aww yay.. yep you do... whichc sunday is this again? the 22nd??? should be fine :) whos pezza btw? do i know him?
  15. D

as much as id love to be there, well.... i have no one i know to go with (Unless mattyB decides to go :p)
  16. D

HSC students

thats quite true... i did well in chemistry and my uai was pretty pleasing... actually i cant really tell what boosted my uai coz most of my marks were about the same
  17. D

HSC students

legal studies maths 2U adv. english ^^ i did those (3 unit maths actually)... all pretty do-able, no serious problemos on my part. if u can go well at legal, then it will help ur UAI so much!
  18. D

Discussion About Greeks

kali xprovia peoplez!!! hope you all dont over-eat coz of all the trapezia :)
  19. D

What Mobile U Have?

samsung e730 too.. love it! best fone.. so sxc too lol
  20. D

**Breaking News**

oops i voted wrong lol.. mod.. change it to most tolerant please :)
  21. D

**Breaking News**

mirror mirror on the wall..
  22. D

Discussion About Greeks

oi! greek pplz.. where u at and why arent u in this thread!! not very happy :( u wouldnt want to upset a poor little greek girl would u lol
  23. D

Discussion About Greeks

lol im starting to understand why some greeks have big asses!!.. all the carbs n food... goes straight to the thighs!! i was SOOO shocked today when i picked up a pair of size 8 jeans though... after New Yrs i think ill have to stretch them a bit though
  24. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha i think my auntie made lao... but im not sure coz i wouldnt touch it lol.. so much meat, now i think im over it... there were SOOO MANY left overs today.. its no joke when we say that we cook for the3 greek army!
  25. D

Discussion About Greeks

i know its kinda a day late.. but KALLA XPISTOUGENA!!! how was christmas day food and celebrations all?? i ate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.. but i LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUVLA!.. i wish i had it more often lol!! woooooooooooooo my mouth is watering at the thought.. and omg the chicken...
  26. D

anything happening tonight with the riots?

it was rumoured that something big would be happening tonight.. does anyone know if anything has?? my friend just told me that something happened in brighton and involved the bashing of christians.. dont know how true that was though..
  27. D

Discussion About Greeks

yes!! too true lol.. im surprised i didnt lose more marks in my hsc for maths..
  28. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha i have done that before.. with me.. i can do the hard stuff, but id lose my marks on all the easy stuff!!! like just basic calculator errors etc.. silly me!
  29. D

Alex... aka dogsrules Boy friends.. well boy friends!

If it had to be one.. dylan lol
  30. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha im on 591 as of this post i think!!!. omg i hate geometry... pythagoras (nice GREEK man :p). lots of geometry was discovered by greeks.. see.. everything links back
  31. D

Discussion About Greeks

lol its maths, which i was luckily good at.. omg im almost at 600 posts in this thread!
  32. D

Discussion About Greeks

lol.. ohh skills.. argh.. hated skills!
  33. D

Discussion About Greeks

geo is easy.. i got 98 in school cert.. then the next year the girls came and asked me what i did and how i answered stuff and we had 3 98's after that
  34. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha yeh its diff when the person is actually with youi .. but i didnt have anyone near me to do it so i had to ring up
  35. D

Discussion About Greeks

umm not that easy haha.. english maths science = no study... geography and history are a bit harder though coz its specifically on stuff frm yr 9 and 10
  36. D

Discussion About Greeks

how does she do it?? this was over the fone and i had to throw salt in the doorway..!
  37. D

Discussion About Greeks

omg school certificate is easy? do u wanna know how easy it is? ii hardly studied and got band 6 in all my subjects..
  38. D

Discussion About Greeks

i couldnt sleeep for a week!! and now my mum thinks i was matiasied by someone.. so we rang my friends yia yia in jervis bay to xematiasi me!
  39. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha ull find out soon enough!! no rush.. believe me!
  40. D

THE OFFICIAL HSC & UNI RESULTS THREAD 2005

haha thanks... im happy with mine though, so for the time being ill remember them so that i can gloat (well only to myself lol) ill send it later GG!!
  41. D

Discussion About Greeks

nah.. they give you bands for each subject.. thts the BOS. then for UAI they add them all up, scale them and do stuff with the marks... so that they come up with the UAI.. which is a rank.. if you get 100 u are top in the state.. if you get 80 you are in the top 20% in the state
  42. D

i have a list of all the people who achieved over 90 in a subject , and its sorted by school... so i could send it to u over msn if you wanted to see
  43. D

Discussion About Greeks

my friend got 4th in greek in the state.. so proud of her
  44. D

haha noo.. i already bought 2.. my cuz bought 2.. my other cuz bought 2.. and everyoen else i knnow bought 1 lol..
  45. D

Discussion About Greeks

lol yeh of course.. ive known since fri and yesty
  46. D

lol yeh! post them up :p
  47. D

Discussion About Greeks

lol i waanna be in the paper :D:D:D.. we'll see though!! we get put on our schools website, but they dont write your full name ccoz of privacy issues n stuff
  48. D

Discussion About Greeks

on the topic of hsc results.. does anyone know if they put HSC results/students in the greek paper at all???
  49. D

haha go buy copies now!! :p ill point my name out to you hahah
  50. D

hahaha were you actually able to find me? i didnt know you knew my last name or school!! lol.. oh well.. hard work pays off pplz!
  51. D

nah u know why they say it.. because its against the Privacy Act for other people to find out ur UAI unless u tell them or give permission for people to know.. my school cant even tell me other peoples uais unless the girls tell me themselves... thats hwy they dont put them in the newspaper...
  52. D

Aqua Nye

this should go in the greek thread lol :p and no im not, no matter how much id love to, i dont know how id get in unless i got fake ID
  53. D

Soo 2006

is anyone planning on going to SOO in Melbourne?? my friends and i are planning it at the moment, not really sure if its worth it though...
  54. D

Discussion About Greeks

as far as i know.... i havent heard anything. My mums patient is the guy who brings out several singers and he brought out Kourkoulis & Paparizou earlier this year.. so maybe he'd be able to tell us.. ill find out for u :)
  55. D

Discussion About Greeks

i think its a mixture of off-season, being fed up with the overload of non-football topics, the christmas rush, and being really busy with their own jobs and lives..
  56. D

lol but for a non-selective school we did really well... we have 2 all rounds (i am one) as for my uai umm..... im happy and well... if people wanna know they can PM me,coz i dont wanna leave it in the thread
  57. D

what did you get material girl, if you dont mind me asking? my school has done really well this year.. we came 55th!!... my parents are a bit angry because i beat one of the duxes
  58. D

Discussion About Greeks

my greek teacher used to work at Hellenic Bakery Dogs GOddess Greek Goddess Jimmy Greek Dog MzB83 omathara Dzerzhinsky's wife Ruger Hellenic backery peoplez lol Mr Rodriguez (aka Goddess Bodyguard ;)) Dogsquad Lexus AC (the honorary greek, who shares my initials :p:p) who...
  59. D

i just got my uai :) so happy :D:D
  60. D

Discussion About Greeks

goodnight greek lover hhaa
  61. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha everyone needs a bit of greek in their lives ;)
  62. D

Discussion About Greeks

haha yes him too.,. you seem to be very connected with greeks Dzerzhinsky.. cant escape them can you?:p
  63. D

Discussion About Greeks

Dogs GOddess Greek Goddess Jimmy Greek Dog MzB83 omathara Dzerzhinsky's wife Ruger Hellenic backery peoplez lol Mr Rodriguez (aka Goddess Bodyguard;)) .. im sure there are heaps more newer ones but i dont knwo them all
  64. D

Discussion About Greeks

Dogs GOddess Greek Goddess Jimmy Greek Dog MzB83 omathara Dzerzhinsky's wife any other takers? lol remos is pretty cool!!
  65. D

Discussion About Greeks

its coz the greeks have disappeared.. ok for the 10 billionth time im gonna try listing all the greeks again: Dogs GOddess Greek Goddess Jimmy Greek Dog MzB83 omathara ... continue some1!
  66. D

aww congrats to the graduates :) well done!! and to the people who finished their hsc as well!
  67. D

Discussion About Greeks

hii greek people!! where you all at?? my auntie isnt having a celebratory post-hsc results bbq for me because shes FASTING lol..although she said she was just kidding when she said no but who knows...
  68. D

IM NOT A NERD :p lol!! just coz my hard work has semi-paid off then it doesnt mean that im a nerd.!! jeez .. cant wait for uai now ! im sitting here very anxious and to Iamthesex, or whtaever your name is now, im sorry but you are really wrong about the HSC not being worth it or wahevetr your...
  69. D

HEY! I JUST GOT MY HSC RESULTS.. well at 5:52 actually, by sms and then a few minutes later on the net haha im actually quite happy, for once.. hard work does pay off!!
  70. D

New Mobile...

samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!samsung e730!!!!!
  71. D

Massage Parlour

lol bring on the customers.... what is it i do exactly? :??:
  72. D

what nationallity is every one here

what a coincidence... same with me!! ps we should have a poll for nationalities
  73. D

Hsc

nah this firday for results and UAI for saturday! im aiming high.. i think ive set myself up for disappointment :|
  74. D

Hsc

apparently yesterday and today they are notifying the first in the states at home.... i think that might be what its about, oh and victorians got their VCE results so ppl probably have their wires crossed a bit.. sooooo nervous about friday/sat mornings :| argh!
  75. D

New Years Eve

toaster apartments house party, next to opera house :)
  76. D

Hsc

has anyone heard anything on the radio/tv about hsc results? its rumoured that some people have already found out, but i dont know if its just rumours because no one i know or that knwos someone i know has heard anything like that yet!
  77. D

Hsc

hsc results thi friday.... argh scary!!
  78. D

Lakemba mosque

there were 22 before!!
  79. D

Lakemba mosque

aww stevus!!!!! dont be like that.. we lub you too, but things will be good.. they should settle down (cross fingers) within the next few days.. can i just get this straight..all this because 2 lifesavers were bashed? isnt this a bit extreme?
  80. D

Lakemba mosque

i dont get this.. this is all really low, immature, uncivilised behaviour.... what good will come from destroying utilities and other peoples property? wat exactly does it solve? all it does is exacerbate the problem, bring on more anger, and set us in a vicious cycle of violence.. this is...
  81. D

Lakemba mosque

haha yay 20 pages in 3 hours.. not too shabby if you ask me
  82. D

Lakemba mosque

shell where?? someone is saying at brighton, but i dont know ..
  83. D

Lakemba mosque

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6854/gtacronullabeach5ty.jpg check it out pplz ^^ the things that are going around jeez
  84. D

Lakemba mosque

what servo? where??!!
  85. D

Lakemba mosque

where in brighton? if its not the main baystreet grand parade area it might be alright, but id stay away from that area if u can avoid it.. its not safe at the moment i was there last night and it was getting rowdy
  86. D

Lakemba mosque

hurstville! omg omg omg
  87. D

Lakemba mosque

where abouts was this person who got hurt.. cronulla?
  88. D

Lakemba mosque

queens road.. thats hurstville :| and i was heading in that direction tomoz night.. gr8888. its a sad sad world we live in at this present time!!
  89. D

Lakemba mosque

dr jay.. who is ur source?
  90. D

Lakemba mosque

haha im with material girl.. bring on italy or europe or somewhere else but here where im actually allowed out of the house!!
  91. D

Lakemba mosque

WHAT.. omg.. im soo never allowed out of the house again.. i was there last night at brighton.. so bad.. my parents were losing it at me!!
  92. D

Lakemba mosque

so whast exactly r the police doing? if they see someone causing problems.. arrest them, dammit!!... r they doing their job or not??? if they have to arrest 600 people, so let it be... people wont learn unless they know that we wont stand for it and good ol' howard is in the biggest denial at...
  93. D

Lakemba mosque

look buddy.... we arnt all defending the lebs .. im not defending anyone because i think no one who is involved in the violence is in the right.. i hate racism.. its crap... there is so much racial stereotyping!! i cant stand it and i dont know where its coming from.. this is ridiculous and as i...
  94. D

Lakemba mosque

oh oh.. campsie.. too close to me for my liking.. there were security guards in my area walkin round all morning!
  95. D

Lakemba mosque

omg.. when people start getting kille dbecause of the inebriation, stupidity and violence of others then we definately have something serious on our hands.. what is this? the LA riots? i think australia just jumped back about 100 years in civilisation.. this is getting ridiculous.. why the hell...
  96. D

Lakemba mosque

on the issue of the bra boys.. my dad used to live in that area.. says that whilst you are on their good side its fine, but if you get on their bad side... thats when you have to watch out because theres thousands of them and dthye are tough... im hoping for the sake of people in lakemba that...
  97. D

Goddess Alliance

gorgeous is an understatement lol!! ok Karly thanks :D gimme more pics lol plz
  98. D

Goddess Alliance

whos the guy in ur avatar/pic karlz??
  99. D

Fav Alco Drink

illusions