Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
maybe multiculturalism has something to do with it
multiculturalism:
Of or relating to a social or educational theory that encourages interest in many cultures within a society rather than in only a mainstream culture.

i don't think so..

Jims

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is the scanner still working? It stopped working for a while for me.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
because they had illgeal weapons....they blocked off different roads....i told everone that there was bikeys everywhere....

T

TdoggBulldog

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
still better then sky:p
hey... johnny howard was on there.... :amazed:

its gotta be good... :D

i dont see him using sidhe forums...!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
marty said:
multiculturalism:
Of or relating to a social or educational theory that encourages interest in many cultures within a society rather than in only a mainstream culture.

i don't think so..
im all for multiculrturalism buddy

but obviously the diverse cultures has sparked these events

not everybody is like you and me, not everybody can tolerate living with different cultures

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the bra boys are waiting at moubra...and ppl are going to crounalla

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok up to 90 cars reported in (and heading) to Cronulla. It sounds like its turning into a real sh!t fight down there!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
hey... johnny howard was on there.... :amazed:

its gotta be good... :D

i dont see him using sidhe forums...!!
freshy said that he/she is looking at sky news active

your just jealous because if we want to see whats going on, we can take a walk and find out

D

Danish

Any moron actually watching the news.........

There was a "threat" of violence at the mosque. So 100 odd people came out of said mosque and chased a few aussies down the street and started smashing up cars.

Hardly an attack on the mosque. There are also a very large number of people travelling down king georges road (not as said by the news, as seen by a family friend) to cause more and more ****.

Seriously i'm sick of you idiots sticking it to aussies then standing up for the lebs who are just as ****ing bad. IMO anyone out there to cause **** deserves a bullet in the head. Simple as that.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeh i am heading to crounalla.....i wanna see what hppens there...there is alot of ppl going from lekemba

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danish said:

Seriously i'm sick of you idiots sticking it to aussies then standing up for the lebs who are just as ****ing bad. IMO anyone out there to cause **** deserves a bullet in the head. Simple as that.
After the yesterday the Aussies are in the same mould as any other thugs out there...

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UnLeAsH Da Reni said:
yeh i am heading to crounalla.....i wanna see what hppens there...there is alot of ppl going from lekemba
Please... If you are going to make up stories (and act like a local) at least learn how to spell Lakemba.

T

TdoggBulldog

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
freshy said that he/she is looking at sky news active

your just jealous because if we want to see whats going on, we can take a walk and find out
yes.. im sooo jealous

i wish my streets were being trashed.... i wish riots were happening around the corner from my house...

pfftt...

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
Danish said:

There was a "threat" of violence at the mosque. So 100 odd people came out of said mosque and chased a few aussies down the street and started smashing up cars.

Hardly an attack on the mosque. There are also a very large number of people travelling down king georges road (not as said by the news, as seen by a family friend) to cause more and more ****.

look buddy.... we arnt all defending the lebs .. im not defending anyone because i think no one who is involved in the violence is in the right.. i hate racism.. its crap... there is so much racial stereotyping!! i cant stand it and i dont know where its coming from.. this is ridiculous and as i said before i think we'e jumped back about 100 years in civilisaiton

D

Danish

Freshy said:
deleted by mod

The worst is the news reporting this ****.

They just love trying to stir this up. The media is causing just as many problems as the morons out actually commiting all these crimes.

Set the ****ing army on them all (ALL OF THEM- not just one side) and be done with it

Jims

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well said The Bandit, after yesterday they are certainly no different from thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.