Not open for further replies.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Shanty_Bill said:
it's very zesty and cute like yourself! :grinning:
Is..............that a come on line???

Awww shucks I'm terribly flattered, but...aren't you a bloke?! :o

LOL...ok, I'm gonna stop this little dance with you right here Bill - I have no beef with you - you've done nothing wrong @ all that I have seen over the past few days! And I really don't know why you felt the need to get involved here above - but - it was fun while it lasted, eh? But this is the very DEFINITION of a thoroughly pointless argument! ;)

You have a nice night now.

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
Is..............that a come on line???

Awww shucks I'm terribly flattered, but...aren't you a bloke?! :o

LOL...ok, I'm gonna stop this little dance with you right here Bill - I have no beef with you - you've done nothing wrong @ all that I have seen over the past few days! And I really don't know why you felt the need to get involved here above - but - it was fun while it lasted, eh? But this is the very DEFINITION of a thoroughly pointless argument! ;)

You have a nice night now.
It was a come on line, I'll try harder next time ;)

I've got nothing against you too I just thought it was harsh to lash out so cruelly. Very fun indeed, we should do it again some time ;)

Until then, do enjoy.

T

TdoggBulldog

Dog-E said:
It's not about 'wearing the pants' Tahl. I hardly EVER 'put my foot down' around here!

It's just about basic respect....FFS we're all supposed to be Bulldogs fans here!...The Canterbury Bulldogs - remember them??? I *think* they play footy...or something, don't they!?? lol 0 And that's ALL that should matter!...But there's people going around saying THE most hateful, bigoted, damaging things to one another round here - and it just HAS to stop!

And when I see people on the 'other side' of this argument doing the same thing - you BETTER BELIEVE I tell them to watch their mouths as well! I am not on anyone's 'side' here....FFS
fine i will wear the pants:p

nah your right

keep up the good work:grinning:

BulldogForLife

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
It's just about basic respect....FFS we're all supposed to be Bulldogs fans here!...The Canterbury Bulldogs - remember them??? I *think* they play footy...or something, don't they!?? lol 0 And that's ALL that should matter!...But there's people going around saying THE most hateful, bigoted, damaging things to one another round here - and it just HAS to stop!
Solution? Bust the Kennel down to a few forums about league. Extra curricular conversation can go elsewhere. There are enough places.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
All I want to say now is - "CAAARRRRNNNNN THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!!!....2006 PREMIERS-IN-WAITING!"

Believe it!
:D

BulldogForLife

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I have no doubt we are going to win the premiership in 06. I'm unshakeable in believing it.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
I have firends you see...ones that are not just people on a PC screen...Or whom I am 'mates' with, just because we happen to be the same nationality - because that's all we've got. But you 2 wouldn't understand....
I'l let my REAL LIFE girlfriend and my REAL LIFE friends know.

And for your information, I post on here only during work hours, coz it seems to be dead most of the time. And i work 6 days at work, hence the frequent posts.

And I am looking for another job within in the same industry, in a much larger company.

For you to insinuate I have no life, is far from the truth.

Anal imbecile, hence the name FLO.

My gf told me flo was a code the girls used at school to indicate they had their periods.

Explains alot now.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Why do people resort to childish things like "you have more posts", "you spend too much time on here". It's only an insult if someone chooses to take it that way.

Please EVERYONE stick to the topic at hand.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
F R 3 D 5 7 A said:
I'l let my REAL LIFE girlfriend and my REAL LIFE friends know.

And for your information, I post on here only during work hours, coz it seems to be dead most of the time. And i work 6 days at work, hence the frequent posts.

And I am looking for another job within in the same industry, in a much larger company.

For you to insinuate I have no life, is far from the truth.

Anal imbecile, hence the name FLO.

My gf told me flo was a code the girls used at school to indicate they had their periods.

Explains alot now.
YOU TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! :grinning:

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Stevus J said:
Why do people resort to childish things like "you have more posts", "you spend too much time on here". It's only an insult if someone chooses to take it that way.

Please EVERYONE stick to the topic at hand.
I agree with u but thing is wen someone direspects someone else's opinion and attacks them for it it turns into a personal attack and that's what's happening on here. ppl want their opinions respected but they dont wanna respect others. way i see it if someone attacks u u cant sit bac and just take it! who the hell r they to be attackin u! so if it happens, then it was asked for. as with Dog E or wateva his name is, i've been on here few days and i already dont like him. seems to have no points but likes to attack fellow kennelers "Flo is a 'nickname of a nickname'...I have firends you see...ones that are not just people on a PC screen...Or whom I am 'mates' with, just because we happen to be the same nationality - because that's all we've got. But you 2 wouldn't understand...." real mature!!!! and a moderator? wat a joke!

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Trying to say

"that an opinion is an opinion. Agree or not, it is what one thinks. You cant force an opinion onto somebody. People can debate a topic with opposing thoughts. You do nt have to agree, but do not resort to personal attacks, as Dog-E has shown in the last couple of days. Thats shows their lack of intelligence and disrespect of other opinions. And as a moderator, he should no better"

I think DoggyGirl was trying to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.