Discussion About Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bwaif

LaLaLaLaLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yup thats what happens after you finish the hsc darling... try looking for a fulltime job... just for between now and when you start uni that will keep you occupied for a while

B

Bwaif

dudeeesss what happened... the lebo thread over took us.. they are in the 8,000's posts and we are still in the 4,000's HOW DID THIS HAPPEN????

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
thats because they spam.. we have the quality of more than 1000 lebo threads put together... even if they do beat us in numbers, they cant match the calibre of the posts in this!! we'll work on it soon.. we just had our own lives to attend to ;)

Lexus

Rocky Balboa
Reaction score
Jamie said:
dudeeesss what happened... the lebo thread over took us.. they are in the 8,000's posts and we are still in the 4,000's HOW DID THIS HAPPEN????
cause we're not always in the paper for causing trouble :grinning:

A

atomic_crimson

not funny lexus... might i add 90% of this thread is by non greeks.... the other 10% is jimmy saying hello all the time :D

anyways i have a massive craving for some lamb and tatziki :grinning:

A

atomic_crimson

Dogs_Goddess™ said:
thats because they spam.. we have the quality of more than 1000 lebo threads put together... even if they do beat us in numbers, they cant match the calibre of the posts in this!! we'll work on it soon.. we just had our own lives to attend to ;)

want me to point out the spam here? :p oh wait i did it all....

how was ur hsc chicken? i remember helping u out with hamlet...hope u didnt fail as a result :p

Lexus

Rocky Balboa
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
not funny lexus... might i add 90% of this thread is by non greeks.... the other 10% is jimmy saying hello all the time :D

anyways i have a massive craving for some lamb and tatziki :grinning:
surprised you didnt realise that my comment was tongue in cheek and shouldnt have been taken seriously....

half my mates are leb, and im sure they would have seen the funny side

also, if you check the other threads tyou will see im always there sticking up for the poor b*stards for all the unnecessary sh*t the cop so please dont insinuate i was having a dig at them

A

atomic_crimson

Lexus said:
surprised you didnt realise that my comment was tongue in cheek and shouldnt have been taken seriously....

half my mates are leb, and im sure they would have seen the funny side

also, if you check the other threads tyou will see im always there sticking up for the poor b*stards for all the unnecessary sh*t the cop so please dont insinuate i was having a dig at them

i know it was..... otherwise you would have seen a me do a gasnier and "fire up" ok maybe not... :o

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
want me to point out the spam here? :p oh wait i did it all....

how was ur hsc chicken? i remember helping u out with hamlet...hope u didnt fail as a result :p

yay! i did well for hamlet.. we'll find out even more next friday!! ONE WEEK UNTIL RESULTS... how SCARY...
than kyou for all your help. i found that it was fairly easy in comparison to what people said about it.. they made it out harder than it was. no major problems.. i guessed a few of the questions... 3 unit maths would have been hardest...

this thread would NEVER have any spam :p

and i cant be bothered quoting jamie... but i am a very wise goddess indeed!

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
hii greek people!! where you all at?? my auntie isnt having a celebratory post-hsc results bbq for me because shes FASTING lol..although she said she was just kidding when she said no but who knows...

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
i'm fasting... i been doing it from day 1...
but its alright... at least fish is allowable. so im managing.

are greeks exempt from fasting before Christmas?

W

Winston Smith

Lexus said:
cause we're not always in the paper for causing trouble :grinning:
no (smartalec) it's 'cause lebo thread is about 10 times more interesting at the moment

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
its coz the greeks have disappeared.. ok for the 10 billionth time im gonna try listing all the greeks again:

Dogs GOddess
Greek Goddess
Jimmy
Greek Dog
MzB83
omathara
... continue some1!

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
Dogs GOddess
Greek Goddess