Discussion About Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
Thought i'd move the discussion bout greeks & butts here so that bulldogs 2004 didnt get annoyed that we were discussing the wrong thing in the wrong topic..

where were we.. oh yeh.. GAD

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
We were just discussing the fact that Greek admire bum cracks. Plumber style :p

G

greekstyle2000

lol thats funny stuff opening a thread dogs goddess, yeah the G.A.D. greek arse disease yeah i have to admit i like it though i like chicks with a bit of a backside you know

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
hahaha.. so greeks not only invented lesbianism.. but they admire bum cracks.. jeez i love being greek lol... we are the Kings & Queens of abnormality.

G

greekstyle2000

we sure are well we did basically invent come up with every word in the dictionary they all have greek meanings we once ruled the world

G

greekstyle2000

we are taking over brighton le sands as well cant wait for tommorow night im going to brighton on the beach for new years eve

G

greekstyle2000

yeah nah i know ay next i will be using windex on everything

G

greekstyle2000

yeah brighton is good ay sometimes there is to many heroes and trouble makers there though

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
is there such thing as a 6 foot tall greek???
I dont think ive ever seen one!!

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
heroes.. omg yes.. way too many. and alot of guys who do happy laps in their skylines! havent seen many troublemakers recently though

G

greekstyle2000

yeah there is my dad brother and 2 of my cousins are 6 ft something im pretty short but they are tall enough,

G

greekstyle2000

nah the cops are starting to clean the place up abit which is good man my cousins cruise around like heroes pumping the greek music i hate pumping the greek music

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
yeah there is my dad brother and 2 of my cousins are 6 ft something im pretty short but they are tall enough,

your joking I swear my Sister is 10 and she is taller than most greeks or is the same height

G

greekstyle2000

nah not joking but most arnt all that tall my god brother is croatian he is so tall it aint funny and his sister is even taller they are giants man

Status
Not open for further replies.