Discussion About Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
well the worst is to have pressure from parents which i dont have,
is the school certificate easy because thats what im doing next year, many people tell me its a piece of cake and year 11 and 12 is were i have to start focusing on a lot more.....

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
i couldnt sleeep for a week!! and now my mum thinks i was matiasied by someone.. so we rang my friends yia yia in jervis bay to xematiasi me!
lol....mia yiayia does that as well :grinning:
and when she finishes i have to move from my seat...

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
omg school certificate is easy? do u wanna know how easy it is? ii hardly studied and got band 6 in all my subjects..

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
jimmy_the_greek said:
lol....mia yiayia does that as well :grinning:
and when she finishes i have to move from my seat...
how does she do it?? this was over the fone and i had to throw salt in the doorway..!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
omg school certificate is easy? do u wanna know how easy it is? ii hardly studied and got band 6 in all my subjects..
ok,
my brother has done it, he told me its easy also you get work you did in year 7.....

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
umm not that easy haha.. english maths science = no study... geography and history are a bit harder though coz its specifically on stuff frm yr 9 and 10

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
how does she do it?? this was over the fone and i had to throw salt in the doorway..!
lol...my yiayia does it differently,
she has salt in her right hand, she whispers all these words and does the cross near my forehead, then when she finishes i have to move from the seat i was sitting in.....

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
haha yeh its diff when the person is actually with youi .. but i didnt have anyone near me to do it so i had to ring up

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
umm not that easy haha.. english maths science = no study... geography and history are a bit harder though coz its specifically on stuff frm yr 9 and 10
im confident about history because its general for example you should now what happend in world war 1 and 2, i need to focus more on geography....

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
geo is easy.. i got 98 in school cert.. then the next year the girls came and asked me what i did and how i answered stuff and we had 3 98's after that

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
geo is easy.. i got 98 in school cert.. then the next year the girls came and asked me what i did and how i answered stuff and we had 3 98's after that
lol....
but dont forget they change it every year and make it harder....
were learning pritty simple stuff in geography, were learning about gradients and coordinates etc...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
lol its maths, which i was luckily good at..

omg im almost at 600 posts in this thread!
for our exams at school they mark really hard in english but maths i feel more confident in except for geometry although consumer arithmetic,algebra and percentages are easy....

lol....im on 264 :grinning:

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
haha im on 591 as of this post i think!!!. omg i hate geometry... pythagoras (nice GREEK man :p). lots of geometry was discovered by greeks.. see.. everything links back

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
haha im on 591 as of this post i think!!!. omg i hate geometry... pythagoras (nice GREEK man :p). lots of geometry was discovered by greeks.. see.. everything links back
lol...pythagoras is pritty easy as well
omg...i made the most stupid mistake in my exam i found out the answer and i fergot to find the square root of the number.... :o

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
haha i have done that before.. with me.. i can do the hard stuff, but id lose my marks on all the easy stuff!!! like just basic calculator errors etc.. silly me!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
haha i have done that before.. with me.. i can do the hard stuff, but id lose my marks on all the easy stuff!!! like just basic calculator errors etc.. silly me!
lol...although say its worth out of 2 i still get 1 mark for the correct working out :grinning:
but better getting full then half thats for sure.... :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.