Discussion About Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
on the topic of hsc results.. does anyone know if they put HSC results/students in the greek paper at all???

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i think the cosmos or to vima mostly the cosmos, or they might put them up on your schools website (thats what they do with my school)

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
lol i waanna be in the paper :D:D:D.. we'll see though!! we get put on our schools website, but they dont write your full name ccoz of privacy issues n stuff

B

Bwaif

jimmy_the_greek said:
i think the cosmos or to vima mostly the cosmos, or they might put them up on your schools website (thats what they do with my school)
they actually update the all saints web page?

When did that happen? Hahaha things start getting more up to date when I bloody finish!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
GG said:
they actually update the all saints web page?

When did that happen? Hahaha things start getting more up to date when I bloody finish!
lol....
in computer studies now we have also made a school intranet page i think i read you did really good in greek....

B

Bwaif

You serious?

That was like a year ago... I didnt even know about that! Haha is it still around?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
GG said:
You serious?

That was like a year ago... I didnt even know about that! Haha is it still around?
im not 100% sure if its still on the site, i had downloaded it from the asg site to a document on word,
were you in yr 12 in 2004?

B

Bwaif

yeah 04 i doubt it will still be there though

im suprised my name was mentioned though... i did well in Greek. but overall not that impressive

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
my friend got 4th in greek in the state.. so proud of her
thats great....
in hsc do they give you an average mark for each subject and then times it by the number of subjects you do and then divide it by 100 to give you your total mark, or do they just give you a band?

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
nah.. they give you bands for each subject.. thts the BOS. then for UAI they add them all up, scale them and do stuff with the marks... so that they come up with the UAI.. which is a rank.. if you get 100 u are top in the state.. if you get 80 you are in the top 20% in the state

B

Bwaif

i like to believe its an unfair system :p

but thats only cos I didnt get marks I liked when it came to the UAI

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
nah.. they give you bands for each subject.. thts the BOS. then for UAI they add them all up, scale them and do stuff with the marks... so that they come up with the UAI.. which is a rank.. if you get 100 u are top in the state.. if you get 80 you are in the top 20% in the state
oh okay thanks for clearing that up because i had no idea....lol

B

Bwaif

you dont want to find out trust me its so stressful at the time you'll hate it... then you'll get over it when its finished... or even before that, like i did

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
i couldnt sleeep for a week!! and now my mum thinks i was matiasied by someone.. so we rang my friends yia yia in jervis bay to xematiasi me!

Status
Not open for further replies.