**Breaking News**

How do you feel about Fredsta And bulldogsforlife's arguments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogForLife

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
LOL... well, right now I'm listening to Lush... but, of course, no one remembers them.

W

Winston Smith

sLeeK iN bLuE said:
Wat about me?

How much am i worth?

Actually, dont answer that. Dont wanna be humiliated.

:D lol

let's see
you're a wog, lebanese background, you love dogs, from western subs (if i can remember correctly), you have cool username, you're contribute on a regular basis. in my estimate you're worth about 45 members

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dzerzhinsky said:
let's see
you're a wog, lebanese background, you love dogs, from western subs (if i can remember correctly), you have cool username, you're contribute on a regular basis. in my estimate you're worth about 45 members
*blushes*

Im not yet the half century mark but im getting there.

Thanx mate

LOL

BulldogForLife

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Mmmm... Miki Berenyi from Lush... my half-Hungarian, half-Japanese fantasy woman of the mid 90s...

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
After all that argument, I have no enegry left. But some good have come out of it. We are not hated as much as I thought. Controversial and opioniated? Yes. Hated? Surprisingly no.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks BD4LIFE. You have put me on the "Kennel Map" now :p

BulldogForLife

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
F R 3 D 5 7 A said:
After all that argument, I have no enegry left. But some good have come out of it. We are not hated as much as I thought. Controversial and opioniated? Yes. Hated? Surprisingly no.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks BD4LIFE. You have put me on the "Kennel Map" now :p
Likewise, Fred, likewise :grinning:

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
½ said:
as my good friend taylor aka mason churchill once knowingly stated, "bulldogforlife is a gary"
hahhahahahhaha

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Mad. Cool stats.

13 members thought we were average, tolerant and most tolerant. 13 out of 20. Not bad at all.

Take mine and BD4LIFE votes out of the equation, still 11 out of 20. more than 50%.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
hahaha fredsta would you like to make the map out of it.. and we can get bulldogforlife to write the essay for it.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:
hahaha fredsta would you like to make the map out of it.. and we can get bulldogforlife to write the essay for it.

LOL.

No map or essay needed.

The tribe has spoken. We are not as disliked as I thought.

Quite interesting.

But on the flipside of the equation.......20 people voted. I guess no one really cares.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
hahah no one said anything about disliking both of you... just the annoyance at having to see 1000 word responses which repeat themselves over and over again.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:
hahah no one said anything about disliking both of you... just the annoyance at having to see 1000 word responses which repeat themselves over and over again.
OK.

Some find it annoying. Some find it amusing. Some find it enjoyable that we hold strong views on particular things, even though we will disagree. Some might like it. Some might not. Some might dislike us, some might not.

Whichever you look at it, at least we caused a reaction. Any reaction is a good reaction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.