Search results

1. M

You Know Your Leb When..

These questions are so good... I've seen the "You Know your Maltese when...." and so much of it is accurate to your self or at least you know of people that the question resembles!!! Awesome stuff :D
  2. M

Bulldogs star Matt Utai signs with Celtic Crusaders in Super League

All the best to Utai with the Celtic Crusaders... have enjoyed watching him play, thanks for your great service Utai... Goodluck!!!
  3. M

Haha Penrith sign another STAR

Yeah i know what you mean, he just trys to play the game at a 100% all the time... probably needs to stop and think at times before he goes out and does something crazy. I'd still have in my team, i just think he could be an x-factor in a side. Maybe bring him off the bench for a little...
  4. M

Haha Penrith sign another STAR

I would have Sammut in the Panthers side... He might cost the side a mistake but i think he can spark something out of nothing... He is willing to try something when it needs to be done...
  5. M

Stagg Player of the Year

Congrats to Stagg!!! Well Deserved :D
  6. M

Ben Roberts left out of Kiwis 23 man squad

Well lets just hope that this exclusion from the Kiwi side this time around will fire Roberts up for next season and he has a blinder... Then if he does he might get selected for the Kiwi's then...
  7. M

Barba leads bulls to grand final victory

Congrats to the Bulls on the GF win... Watched this yesterday and it was great to see them get up. Good to see alot of the fringe first graders running around, Tigers never really looked like they were going to win the match even when the scores were at 6-0 for alot of the match... and Barba...
  8. M

Mad Monday

Here we go again... Season is over and we have in my opinion succeeded very well... and in a thread where we should just be laughing at the players at how there dressed and acting, people start talking about how our captain is even in the 17... There's so many things we dont know what happens at...
  9. M

Ben Roberts

I like Roberts in the number 6 jersey... He's played well this year and there is no reason why he shouldnt still be there next yr. If people really want Barba in the team theres no way he will get a starting spot, put him on the bench. But then again, there was no problem with our bench this yr.
  10. M

D-Day

The more we look at the clock, the slower the day will go, and then come kick off and the first 40 will fly... Just so good that the game is finally here and its going to be a cracker of a match. Go the Dogs! ! ! :D
  11. M

This weeks match-up

I think the fact that this game has been talked about so much in the last week and that its going to be a massive crowd, it does feel like a GF come early...
  12. M

Official "where are you sitting thread?"

I bought tickets today for the game... Going with two parra fans and they didnt really want to sit with the dogs fans so i had to go with the Eels fans section. Bloody spewing at this but what do u do lol... asked for neutral seats but they were to far up... im in bay 140 which is pretty much...
  13. M

Bulldogs Team named to face the Eels

Yes about time... Back to full strength and there should be no complaints now... Go the doggies and goodluck against the parra boys. A win will be very Nice. :D
  14. M

loooooooooooool st merge

One word. "Chokers" :D :D :D :D
  15. M

Junior Passes accepted at Knights v Bulldogs final

This is awesome stuff. I was going to go and buy tickets aswell, so its good that we can use them. Im sure if we can use the Junior ones we can use the yellow ones aswell. I've got two of those yellow ones aswell so luckily i can use them... :D
  16. M

Tajjeb...lol Hey mate, yeh good to see the Maltese around.

Tajjeb...lol Hey mate, yeh good to see the Maltese around.
  17. M

Moore left to defend the troops

Turn it up guys... Lets sack half the team coz we lost last night. We had a S*** game last night from the opening whistle, 50/50 calls didnt go our way and it was simply just not our night... I think its not the fact that Holdsworth is there, its the fact that Kimmorley isnt there, he's...
  18. M

Wakefield sign up Bulldog Millard

I think the deal was done a while ago but it was never confirmed to the public as of yet. Has been good for us this yr backing up for the injured, I hope he cements a spot in the starting side for wakefield because i think he deserves it. Goodluck for the future Millard.. :D
  19. M

Video: Morris and Patten lifting tackle on Keith Galloway

I doubt Galloway was really effected by it, he got up very quickly and was ready to punch on... Nothing in it and should be all ok.
  20. M

Fastest players at the Dogs

You pretty much new on the weekend once Morris was in the clear no one was going to get him... It was good to actually see him run a good length for a try on the weekend, havent seen it much all yr...
  21. M

Will we get 40k?

Crowd was fantastic... It was good to see a number of chants go up around the field and not just in the one spot... Awesome stuff by all that was in attendence, and the Mexican waves that got going were pretty good aswell, took them a few goes but once it started it was good... :D
  22. M

Today's Game : What bit are you looking forward to ?

I'm pretty sure its all been said already... So many things to look forward to today and the look of all that Blue and White around the ground should be awesome... Going to be a full on day and just cant wait for it... :D
  23. M

LOL Panthers

The Panthers are one of those teams that you would hate to support... One week they smash opponents and then we start thinking here they come, then the week after they play like there wooden spooners... LOL hopeless. See you next year... :D
  24. M

Jarryd Hayne

Jarryd Hayne... Well everything has been said about him and its absolutely all true... He's is his own world at the moment and know one is in sight of catching him. Freakish player and everyone does lift when he's playing like he is. Definately dont want to be playing the Eels rd 1 of the finals lol
  25. M

Thats gold!!!

LOL... I was sitting about 4 rows behind the army with the bunch of wooden spoons and i thought they were Hilarious... Good stuff to everyone that was there! :D
  26. M

Rnd 25 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Warriors

Definately will be there... :) Could anyone tell me if we can use the passes that allow you to get into the games? Like (Junior/School players) and (Official) ones? they normally dont let people in with these when games are sold out etc...
  27. M

Bowen faces 10 months on sidelines

This is terrible news for Bowen. Can be one of the best fullbacks in the game when fully fit. He hasnt really been fully fit for a while now. Goodluck to him and hope he can come out of this very well and see him at his top form.
  28. M

trials

I finished up on my trials finally today. Also had PE and agree that it was pretty easy. Now have the next 1 and half weeks of doing what ever i want to... :D
  29. M

Dragons' Boyd puts up brickwall to media

LOL. Just saw this on Sports Tonight just then. I think its pretty funny tbh. He really did piss the reporters off pretty bad. lol. And yes who wouldnt love to see the Dragons choke, they do it best in the NRL... :D
  30. M

Bulldogs Round 24 team v Roosters

There's no reason for Barba to be there at this moment. The bench has been the same pretty much all year and we've had 5 losses. There's no reason to change the bench this late in the season... Obviously the Dogs should have this game rapped up pretty early, well i sure bloody hope they do. :D
  31. M

Titans fullback reported for biting

lol... It looked like he had a pretty good Chomp at his arm, interesting wait on his hands to see what penalty he receives.
  32. M

Greg Eastwood Leaves Dogs for Rhinos

Goodluck to the Beast.. Been pretty good value to our side this year.. Lets hope we do send him out a winner.. All the best with the Rhinos! :D
  33. M

Bulldogs Sign Dene Halatau

WOW... Didnt see this coming... Does anyone know for sure if eastwood is leaving definately??? Great news on the signing. :D
  34. M

Its offical - mickey, green and goodwin all in blue and white next year

Great News about Goodwin, awesome player. As for the other two signing's, Paea and Tia Kilifi, Welcome to the Bulldogs! ! ! :D
  35. M

NRL's slowest backline player

Yeh Haz would most probably be one of the slowest, but he's got other attributes that make him a good player... :D
  36. M

Team vs Cowboys - Hickey replaces Hannant

Yeh of course Hannant will be a big loss, but now we got Morrin and he always bloody goes hard which will hopefully make up for Hannant not being there. Morrin has showed this yr that he can play some great footy... Good Luck to all the boys that run out there on Friday Night! ! ! :D
  37. M

In a Slump?

There's no doubt the dogs arent playing there best footy, but we arent going that bad... The dogs this yr havent really put teams away, i know the one against Manly, Parra earlier in the yr they did and against the Broncos and Storm they did also. Otherwise we have so many close games and in...
  38. M

Who'd you rather Dogs play in the 1st rd of the Finals?

Like most have said, doesnt really matter come finals time, as long as we win it does'nt really matter... Although, I have got alot of penrith mates so beating them come finals time would be great :D
  39. M

NRL Top Tryscorer

Would be good to see him Beat Brett Morris. Both have had Awesome seasons though.
  40. M

Elford cleared of serious injury

Elford was in everything in the first 14 mins before he got injured... I dont think the tackle was all that bad, but he came down very hard and it was by the front rower. and he also was treated earlier for something around the head area... Definately wasn't his Night.
  41. M

Hickey

The ball went forward by about 3 or 4m... He just lost his footing as he was passing, unlucky... Would of loved to see him score though. They scored a few soft trys which got them well and truly back into the match, luckily we held on for the Win! ! !
  42. M

Storm bans player from the field - for signing elsewhere.

Thats pretty slack from the clubs point of view... He can obviously see that he wont be a first grader at the Storm and decides to sign with the Roosters as he thinks he will make it. Then the club punishes him because he signed else where. Pretty Stupid from the Storm...
  43. M

Penrith coach Matt Elliott says his players must put it all on the line

If there's one team in the comp thats slipping under the rader its definately the Panthers... They've had there up and downs with injury this year and leading into rd 22 there sitting in 5th. I cant really believe that tbh. Credit to penrith because they are a team that can score points and you...
  44. M

Kevin Moore for Dally M "Coach of the Year" !

There's no doubt what Bennet has done at the Dragons isnt good, its great. But i believe what Moore has done so far with this team is far much better, the dogs to even make the finals was a big ask at the beginning of the year... We are sitting in 2nd spot close to the finals, its remarkable...
  45. M

Bulldogs unchanged for Raiders clash

Yeh its good that Stagg is there. A team as expected... If we turn up ready to go this Saturday we should win, but obviously nothing is certain in this competition. Go doggies :D
  46. M

Give It Up For Agro

Loved his try today. Well done.
  47. M

Rub out Sandow!!

tbh, i dont mind what he does after the shoulder charge when the players on the ground with the swinging arm... However i didnt like what he did to Goodwin when he was on the ground and comes in with a shoulder or elbow to the head. The tackle looked complete to me...
  48. M

Staggs injury

The tackle it self i dont think did the damage but when he came down the players landed on his head which done the damage. It looked pretty serious on the field and i hope he's fine for next week... But i guess it wont hurt resting him if he needs it... Get well soon Stagg! ! !
  49. M

Ennis / Sandow fight

The refs claimed that Ennis's Push to the face after sandow had kicked the ball instigated the fight and claimed it was a "Punch". Thats why Sandow reacted. Anyway i dont think any of the punches Sandow through even connected and i dont think Ennis even had time to throw one at all...
  50. M

Panthers vs Warriors Spoilers

I went out there tonight to watch the panthers game with a few mates... It was quiet entertaining if you like to watch teams scoring trys. The first 50mins was probably the best i've seen the warriors play in a long time. Then, they just choked badly as penrith were piling on the points from...
  51. M

Who can beat the Dragons?

There might be a couple of teams that could beat them on there day... But at the moment the Dragons are on fire and to me it does'nt look like they will be stopped... Hopefully the doggies can get a get square later this year... :D
  52. M

Dragons or Roosters?

Roosters for me for sure.
  53. M

Police

My respect for them is pretty good... Had my first breath test last week and the car i was in, was'nt in the best of shape to be on the road lol Had a few defects he could of got me for but he didnt even check the car, so i was pretty relieved after that... :D I've always seen the police...
  54. M

Crisp breaks thurston record

Well done to Brent Crisp on breaking that record. A good achievement :D
  55. M

Minor Premiership MEGA-THREAD !!!

If results dont go our way next week we could be sitting in 4th spot... so as long as we keep winning games to stay in 2nd it would be good. would hate to start slipping down the ladder and miss the top 4...
  56. M

WARRIORS VS DRAGONS ***spoilers***

Anyone else see the banner on tv "We got the better Morris" it was on alot during the second half... Josh Morris is great and no doubt there angry that they let him go... But yeh, Brett Morris is a good player aswell.
  57. M

Toyota cup dogs end losing streak

9 game losing streak, didnt know it was that bad... hopefully they find some form now and can try and make the top 8. :)
  58. M

Parra Game : Six Simple words say so much .....

It just goes to show that there is no easy beats in this competition... People were saying early in the week that we were going to smash them, obviously wasnt the case... Parra played Great, Dogs played S***. its as simple as that. No point blaming people now, just hope they can step up for next...
  59. M

what phone..

I got the 6120 classic... I like it tbh, dropped it a fair few times and still going strong :D
  60. M

The difference 1 man makes and the need for speed

I think we all saw tonight what stagg really is to our team, and that when he is out we are going to struggle with out him... He does loads of work in the midlle of the ruck that alot of people miss and he never gets recognised for it, I hope he is Back next week... Fair enough that maybe...
  61. M

No looking back for rejuvenated Patten

What a recovery to come back and playing like he his now... Well done Patten and lets hope the good form continues for years to come and hopefully get a blue jersey down the track somewhere. :D
  62. M

1. Roosters 2. Dragons 3. Eels 4. Manly
  63. M

Thurston an eel?

I would like to hear it from Thurston himself to believe anything like this... Papers just talk S*** and Weidler ;)
  64. M

New job for El Masri - PRANKSTER.

HAHAHAHAHA Thats Gold Haz :D
  65. M

ATTN: Kennelers - Grand Final.

I will buy tickets as soon as i know we are in the Final or maybe buy them if we make the preliminary final... Would hate to miss out and then we make it...
  66. M

Jamal Idris Vs Josh Morris

We all know how good morris is right now. And only time will tell how good Idris will be. My pick for now would be MORRIS!
  67. M

First Aid Qualification

i got the first aid ct through school as it was pretty cheap, but havent got to use it yet... it runs out in 2011 and im not sure if i will re new it again. probably will just to show to employers and that... Also did my RSA through school and doing my RSG soon aswell so that should be good. :)
  68. M

Craig Wing to japanese rugby

yeh for sure there would be a bit of coin overseas for Wing... oh well you see alot of older guys doing the same thing going overseas for some last money. Goodluck to him i guess! ! !
  69. M

Bulldogs Team Announced to Face Eels

ahhh its great having a full strength team to pick from and having players fighting for there positions... Gordon still might get a run, who knows... it says the side will be finalised just before kick off so i guess we will have to wait and see... anyway i believe that the dogs will beat Parra...
  70. M

Titans Halfback

If this kid gets developed in the right way, he will be a star of the future for sure. I mean playing first grade at 16 thats crazy in its own self, a great achievement for him...
  71. M

Utai charged by judiciary

There's no doubt that Goodwin will come back into the side this week... He's scored 14 tries this year and because he's out for 2 weeks that wont make a difference. I can't see Utai cementing a spot in this side unless there is injuries...
  72. M

Hickey - Improving with each game.

If Hickey could find another gear in his engine and maybe learn a little bit of ballwork skills he could be a very dangerous player to other teams... :) And for Morrin its like he is on steroids the last few weeks comparing him to recent years... been going very strong. If Hickey ran like...
  73. M

The run to the finals

The Dogs could win all the games remaining in the season but knowing the NRL they could also lose 3 or 4 (hopefully will NOT happen) If we can stay at full strength we could win them all... It also would be nice to see the Dragons lose a couple. :)
  74. M

Raiders V Panthers *Spoilers*

Thats most probably the Raiders season...
  75. M

Brad Fittler wont be coach next year

Yeh also heard this on ch9 earlier... A Danny Weidler exclusive so don't know how much of it we can believe lol
  76. M

Poor Parra - Dogs back to full strength for Eels!

NEVER feel sorry for Parramatta. Hopefully the dogs can run them into the ground on saturday. :D
  77. M

David Stagg.

We all love him as a player but just never gets talked up because he's not a guy that stands out in the team... Does everything right and very well at it, but wouldn't win you the game or lose it. Very consistent and never lets the team down. Thats why he's so good. :)
  78. M

Holy Crap - Ref knocked OUT !!!

LOL... It was a very nasty hit to the head. I did laugh at the hit at the time but when i saw the front on footage it was bad... If that was in the AFL Carrol would get two years lol You cant even bump into the refs otherwise you get 1 or 2 weeks for it in the AFL... Hope he recovers soon.
  79. M

Rate Origin III

9/10 I think it was the best Origin i can ever remember watching myself. It had a bit of everything in it, despite the drop ball other things made up for that. Very entertaining match. Obviously i hope Pricey gets better soon. To bad the selectors didnt choose kimmorley and Ennis in game 1...
  80. M

LOL Ben Creagh

LOL at Ben Creagh :D No doubt he regreted pushing Hodges when he saw about 4 qld players running after him after he pushed him. Imagine what they would of done to him if they got a hold of him.
  81. M

Soward the little grub

Soward :angry: He said he couldnt breathe, but he could actually bite the guy?
  82. M

Rnd 18 Pre-match discussion:Bulldogs v Warriors

It will be a tough match for the dogs and hopefully will come away with the win. Bulldogs 1-12 :)
  83. M

The Ashes in England 2009 thread.

Go Australia! ! ! :)
  84. M

Idris a big chance to play against warriors

Yeh like everyone is saying. I wouldnt bring him back untill he is ready. better safe then sorry...
  85. M

Sullivan ready to make mark at Bulldogs

Congrats on Sullivan getting another go in first grade... Goodluck Sullivan. Go hard.
  86. M

Bulldogs forced to make changes

It will be a challenge to go and play the Warriors at home... but im sure the boys will do us proud and the replacements will hopefully step up and do well. GO THE DOGGIES :)
  87. M

Your free ticket to Hazem El Masri's farewell

Great idea by Todd Greenberg, Hazem deserves a great send off and would be an awesome crowd... Does anyone know if people would be allowed to use passes that allow you to get into the games? Like (Junior/School players) and (Official) ones? they normal dont let people in with these when games...
  88. M

Hazem announces his retirement

One of the most saddest days in Rugby League by far... Its going to be hard reading the bulldogs 17 each week with out it saying 2. Hazem El Masri He will be missed by all Rugby League fans. GO HAZEM! ! !
  89. M

Hey Everyone!!!

Cheers guys :D Go the Doggies! ! !
  90. M

Hey Everyone!!!

How are you all? New to this place and look forward to posting on this forum. I'm from the Western Suburbs and have been a doggies fan since ever i can remember... I attend all games at Home and do my best to travel abit with mates... Cya's all.