Your free ticket to Hazem El Masri's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
surely we can bring back the drums just for this game only?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will have about 4 free tickets :p

LoL

i wonder if they are GA or good seats :p
Probably GA
So they will be sitting behind the goal or something.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will have about 4 free tickets :p

LoL

i wonder if they are GA or good seats :p
Probably GA
So they will be sitting behind the goal or something.
GA Isnt necessarily behind the goal posts, you can also get great seats on the try line

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The free tickets will be on the corners and behind the posts

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does it say "premiership crowd after more than 110,000 fans"? ANZ doesn't even hold over 90,000.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasnt it with the Islanders they where all sitting in a specific section???

Would be good to have 35 or so thousand people at the game. Would be good to have 45 so we can get a mexican wave happening.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Cause the NRL has a total of over 110,000 members, its saying that each of them will receive a free ticket

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can use 4 tickets to take the wife and kids down from the central coast :grinning:

B

Bargache

So do supporters of other teams get priority over dogs fans who are not members? If so that's a ****ing joke and Greenberg should pull his head in and make sure the dogs fans who pay full price to attend games get the opportunity first!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be interesting if all 110,000 people decide to turn up. I would like to see how the NRL will deal with that. He deserves a big send-off though and I hope he gets it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Realistically, probably about 10k of other teams members will turn up, and those other dogs fans that are not members will not miss out and shouldn't be angry at Todd, its good that he knows Hazem deserves a big crowd.

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great idea by Todd Greenberg, Hazem deserves a great send off and would be an awesome crowd...

Does anyone know if people would be allowed to use passes that allow you to get into the games? Like (Junior/School players) and (Official) ones? they normal dont let people in with these when games are sold out etc...

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Top stuff by Todd and management for coming up with the initiative. It'll certainly bring in a bigger than expected crowd against the Warriors. And it'll be awesome to say farewell to local boy at his last home game at ANZ in front of a big crowd of blue and white.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well all be getting on the field afterwards too wont we? They cant stop us all

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
We should speak to the club and tell them we wanna do it, he deserves it and they should organise it

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
We should speak to the club and tell them we wanna do it, he deserves it and they should organise it
they would be stupid not to agree to give permission! because I guarantee people are going to do it anyways. Other clubs let fans on the field after special games, its high time they let us too! Hazem deserves nothing less

*starts crying* :o

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Dont worry Alex, i think im going to be very emotional that night lolll and this time no talking it up, we will run on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.